[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pol, what do you think of the Muslim brotherhood and their plan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3001.jpg (32KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
32KB, 540x511px
So, /pol/ what do you think of the Muslim brotherhood and their 100 year plan on islamisizing the west. Will they succeed?

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/2671

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/01/29/the-muslim-brotherhood-project-a-plan-to-takeover-the-west/
>>
I hope so
>>
masallah
>>
In hundred years demographic fallout will have hitten the middle east as well and climate change might have scorched mecca to the point of theological troubles.
Islam will be lodged into the west and europe for sure but if we wont change them as well or if their hold crumbles against modernity.
>>
>>Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;

>>Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”

>>Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals

>>Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law

>>Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims

>>Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers

>>Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”

>>Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements

>>Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world
Balancing international objectives with local flexibility

>>Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant
Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions

>>Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam

>>Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation

>>Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals
>>
File: IMG_2731.jpg (73KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2731.jpg
73KB, 657x527px
There are more bullet points and a lot more info on the site, those are just some of the more troubling ones. This was written in 1982 and was only uncovered in 2001 and published in 2007. Looks like they are well on there way with coopting leftist grievance groups and gaining power in the west.

Also, if you want an idea of what's going on in Europe search Hijra. It is basically Islamic conquest through immigration and is called for in the Koran.

I've read that (((refugee))) pay between 8k and20k euros to be smuggled in. Where do they get the money?
>>
File: 1485758739688.jpg (83KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
1485758739688.jpg
83KB, 757x431px
>>137706795
Maybe we should all convert, poison islam & be protected by it at the same time.
>So, /pol/ what do you think of the Alt-Left and their 100 year plan on cucking the west. Will they succeed?
>>
>>137706795
>Will they succeed?
It wont last. The past belies their intentions. They just can't keep their mouths shut long enough to do anything meaningful without alerting the herd. Even sheep run away from predators.
>>
>>137706795
In some countries surely.

Sweden is lost, Germany lost, UK lost, Belgium probably too. I wonder what will Macron pull out but if nothing France is surely lost.

USA will stay a spic shithole. Spics don't give a shit about whiteys laws and they won't play easy on muslim gangs so they have no chance as muslims and blacks are fucking retarded in warfare.
>>
>>137706795
Well, they infiltrated the American administration to the point Obama, Clinton, etc. supported Muslim Brotherhood revolutions in Arab countries while American three-letter agencies scrubbed their teaching materials of any mention of Islam and jihad.
>>
>>137710477
That's a good point about spics. I wonder if there have been any clashes between them and Muslim gangs in America. I know blacks don't get along with Somalis in Minnesota? Or so I've heard. One thing about South American is that they can be incredibly brutal, probably has something to do with having a lot of Aztec DNA. I also doubt that Muslims would take kindly to their perverse form of Catholicism with all its death and idol worship.
>>
>>137711811

I've heard about this but haven't seen any links. Got any?
>>
>>137712131
Which part? I don't have links saved, but it shouldn't be difficult to find if you go looking.

Stuff like this doesn't just happen:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-usa-idUSKBN0OP00920150609
That combined with the reality the previous US ambassador in Egypt was carrying water for the MB and the open support of the Obama admin for MB in general. Also support for "moderates" in other Arab countries especially Syria really means groups with MB ties.

As for counter-terrorism shenanigans, this piece has some kind of a timeline:
https://counterjihadreport.com/tag/fbi-document-purge/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.