[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: White_Women.png (62KB, 190x180px) Image search: [Google]
White_Women.png
62KB, 190x180px
/pol/, what do we do about the degenerate white women in society? The other races are a lost cause but surely there is something that can be done about saving the race that matters?
>>
We perfect human cloning without the need of a female Egg cell and render females obsolete.
>>
>>137705413

Having a beer or two while breastfeeding actually carries no risk of effect on the infant. Pretty basic biology + metabolic assessment.

That being said, you should probably teach children what to value in life rather than getting them to join a machine of hedonism, vanity and self-hatred.
>>
>>137705413

You leave her alone
>>
found videos of my sister in law breastfeeding. multiple clips of her flashing the goods. wife's nipples are exactly the same. now when I fuck my wife or she jerks/blows me, with tits out, I can't help but picture my sister in law. what are the odds of ww3 kicking off so I can be husband to them both?
>>
>>137705864

Yup. Most will only respond favorably towards power. We are not in power. We are seen as outsiders, and the fear and hatred of outsiders is strong in women. It is impossible to reason with them. Hell even in power a sizable minority willl still not listen. There is nothing we can do. Just find a good woman. Fuck the nazis it can be any woman. God made them all the same. White women have been put on a strange pedestal.
>>
>>137705413

There is no problem with public breast feeding, so long as she brought enough for everyone.
>>
>>137706535
bump
>>
File: 1501923036977.png (135KB, 339x291px) Image search: [Google]
1501923036977.png
135KB, 339x291px
>tfw white chad with a 9/10 redpilled conservative Pakistani qt gf who has denounced Islam

Feels good to be free of the white women meme. I encourage white men to disavow white women (some are okay, but rare). Face it, whites will 100% go extinct eventually, it's basic math.
Time to B L E A C H as many non-black POC women as possible so future generations are at least somewhat civilized.
>>
>>137705721
this
white women are the greatest ally of the Jews after niggers
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
The absolute state of white women
>>
File: WhiteAngel.jpg (62KB, 498x640px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteAngel.jpg
62KB, 498x640px
>>137705413
Convert them
>>
>>137705413
>t.Bottle-fed Baby
>>
>>137705721
Those aren't humans.
>>
>>137706450
Sounds like you dont know how to sell it
You got to make it sexy
Make them feel like theyre part of the team since theyre white too
Point out how minorities are propped up or expected less of while whites are treated like shit no matter how much more they accomplish
Also you cant have a double standard on race mixing, its just as sad for men to do it as it is for women and you need to act accordingly
>>
File: 1492688195857.jpg (707KB, 3500x2587px) Image search: [Google]
1492688195857.jpg
707KB, 3500x2587px
>>137707418
>white women
>women
>>
we use thots like lauren southern and petticoatbone to promote a new culture in young women that fights degeneracy
>>
>>137705413
Patriarchy is the only solution
>>
you can cut off the tail of a scorpion but it'll still try to hurt you with its claws
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.