[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL ARE EQUAL CHILDREN UNDER GOD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: 1475624707177.jpg (94KB, 416x598px) Image search: [Google]
1475624707177.jpg
94KB, 416x598px
To posit that anyone is unequal under God, THE ALL, The Almighty Creator, The Source, The Godhead, is wrong. All are different, this is true, but all are also equal. To claim otherwise is the so called "degeneracy" you guys talk so much about.
>>
>>137704321
Hispanic is not a race
>>
>>137704321
Your daughter will be raped repeatedly by niggers in an alley and be unable to have children.
>>
>>137704418
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>137704547
You know you can train for self defense, right?
>>
>>137704321
I agree, why can't we all just hold hand together and admit that we are all equal.
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 581x552px
>>137704321

We are unequal physically and mentally, but we NEED to ALWAYS REMEMBER that we are ALL equal in terms of who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (174KB, 1331x1024px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
174KB, 1331x1024px
>>137705380

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.
>>
>>137704321
equal means the same, we are not all the same. but please, smoke some more dandelions and post your insights.
>>
>>137705666

>Satan trips

Equal does not mean the same.
>>
yah we all just needa FUCK
>>
Interesting, but God doesn't exist.
>>
File: kosm.jpg (168KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
kosm.jpg
168KB, 700x600px
There is no equality in a phenomenal world.
I repeat.
There is no equality in a phenomenal world.

To say "we are all one" is a lie, unless you experience ego loss right now. Actually even in that case it's not true, because "we are one" is just another thought, like "we are separate".

Stop your new age bullshit. It's a demonic doctrine based on pleasant lies.
also
psychedelics open you to a demonic influences, the "awakennigs" on LSD/shrooms/DMT are basically arranged by demons.
>>
>>137704321
Who made you god faggot?
Doesnt matter humans are able to transcend god himself so beat me off
>>
>>137704321
We don't like your jewish notions of god arround these parts.
>>
>>137707668
how can you transcend God?
inb4 occult
>>
>>137704321
the (((tree of the shephiroth))) really made me think
>>
File: psych.jpg (348KB, 903x812px) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
348KB, 903x812px
>>137708776
this
>>
>>137706671
Demons
Angels
God
Satan

All the same shit. But yes, all that "ascending" and "awakening" bullshit with the psychedelics is opening your awareness to demonic presence.Can be really fun (was for me) but its nothing natural or what anyone should seek out.
(I still believe human evolution was kickstarted by shrooms tho.)
>>
>>137704321
Go pop some more pills,

sage
>>
>>137708684
You dont, Amerilard doesntk now what hes talking about. God is us, we are god. part of it. thats about it. children of god, send to experience awareness until time runs out, live a good enough life and you transcend, if not, reborn in a different body and rinse and repeat.
The thing is, you decide if your life was good enough, to really think that and believe it you need to be REALLY fucking aware. Most people/souls never reach that state.
>>
Put. The. Acid. Down.
>>
>>137704321
Well in America, "All created equal" means white land owning men
Federalists ruined the visual of America as it was intended, and Jefferson never ever EVER in his life imagined that that saying would ever be used, apply, or IMPLY to niggers, women, or non European descended foreigners
>>
>>137710157
You realise that Terence McKenna was a CIA shill just like Timothy Leary? Their theories and "drug revolutions" are part of brainwashing people into marxism which parts are (((equality))), rejecting capitalism, culture and embraccing tribalism
>>
>>137711276
Please, educate yourself about Buddhism. Read Surangama Sutra. All you written is extremely dangerous lie. Heavens and Hells are real, just like pain of children born with serious disease. Karma is real. There is no "ascending", no improving (((yourself))), no "higher self".
>>
>>137711886
I do realise that , but they are part correct. As in every "CIA / KGB / FSB shill movement shit"

Tribalism is just being nationalistic in a smaller frame. We humans are tribal beings. Thats a fact. I still believe that the push of imagination and awareness you sometimes get with shrooms has helped a lot of people invent theories or tools and the like.
Terence McKenna is only fun to listen to when youre completly oblivious on the subject. And because of his silly voice.
>>
>>137712103
With ascending I mean going back into the void. no awareness or concept of what was or will be.

And of course Karma is real, ever seen these really freaky accidents? like bald guy dies because eagle drops stone on his head because he though it was a turtle? that kinda thing doesnt happen to you when you have good karma, im sure.

I wanted to say that we are here to experience existence and all of our experience goes back into the big void/big all I dont know how you call it. Soul is send back to experience some more.

Any other good reads i should read? i just put the surangama on my kindle.
>>
all the goyim are equal
>>
>>137712169
For hippies and marxists tribalism doesn't mean "small nationalism". It means rejection of family and hierarchy and it was the thing they were pushing.
I agree on the rest tho.
Drugs can increase your creativity and McKenna is very likeable and funny to listen.
>>
>>137712412
I experienced ego loss (not on drugs) and I think I know what you mean by "void". Literally impossible to think about it, impossible to desribe.

The thing is this is very basic state, according to Buddhism. It's not Nirvana.

.And of course Karma is real, ever seen these really freaky accidents? like bald guy dies because eagle drops stone on his head because he though it was a turtle? that kinda thing doesnt happen to you when you have good karma, im sure.
Literally everything you experience happens because of your karma.
>I wanted to say that we are here to experience existence and all of our experience goes back into the big void/big all I dont know how you call it. Soul is send back to experience some more.
Noone is sending your soul anywhere, you are reborn according to your karma - it can be Heaven. It can be Hell. Literally, it's not a metaphor.
>Any other good reads i should read? i just put the surangama on my kindle.
You should read Amitabha Sutras for sure.
Usnisa Vijaya Dharani Sutra - THIS ONE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Recite it everyday to purify yourself from bad karma.
also
Buddhahood Without Meditation by Dudjom Lingpa. This is very clearly written book by exprienced master. Read it and you will see.
>>
Many of you are right, albeit partially IMO. Yes, we are one and yes we are separate. We were created by a singular being and are fractals of that singular being. Psychedelics definitely can open you to entities of varying levels of consciousness, decency, and evil.

When you voyage on inner paths to outer dimensions you should pray to Christ and His Allies for guidance. If my experience, and others I know, is an indicator, If you do this with your whole heart you will find yourself in The Presence of The Lord. A place of strength, love, and wisdom. Home.

When treated reverently, Psychedelics, especially ayahuasca, have a place in a sophisticated society and give us access to the spiritual life our hearts desire but our minds prevent us from experiencing.
>>
>>137704321
Come and join the true god who wants us to grow beyond the realm of the beast and embrace our inherit divinity.
It is the only way you'll realize your potential to the full extend.
Stop your submission and join the fallen as a brother or a sister for him is the only one that true knows what it means to be human.
>>
>>137713278
>tl;dr everyone join my path my path is best path
More of the same.
>>
>>137708684
Because without us he ceases to exist
>>
God hate us
>>
>>137704321
To claim that all are equal is blatantly wrong. Japs are not equal to niggers, they are better. The Danes are not equal to the gypsies, they are better. White Americans are not equal to Mexicans, they are better.
>>
>>137704321
Niggers are the people who walked the Earth before God created Adam and Eve. The niggers are animals no different from any other beast and our Lord has directed us to treat them as such. We are paying for our attempt to play God and lift up the nigger past its place and for the sin of bestiality.
No animal is equal to man. The nigger is not our equal.
>>
>>137704321
You worship a dead Jew on a stick, your religion contributed to the end of Rome and the Dark ages.
>>
File: suspicious begger.png (876KB, 726x1063px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious begger.png
876KB, 726x1063px
>>137713708

You call ME a beast? A Beast!? What would you know? I didn't ask for this!
>>
File: Schulz.png (638KB, 768x537px) Image search: [Google]
Schulz.png
638KB, 768x537px
>>137704321
Souce?I don't just want "the Bible" I want chapter and verse.
>>
>>137715529
his source is new age bro-spirituality
Joe Rogan tier
>>
>>137705380
WHY do you NEED to WRITE in CAPITALS every NOW AND then it ISN'T very effective and MAKES you COME across AS a FAGGOT
>>
>>137715026
https://youtu.be/Y6kW26HSvXI
>>
>>137704321
Good stuff.
>>
>>137714865
>before God created Adam and Eve

God didnt create Adam and Eve. The Demiurge made them in the Image and Reflection of his mother.

You need to learn about the Archons.

I try to warn those who have good intentions. You seem to not know God.

Yes, he is Unknowable. But dont confuse him with another.
>>
File: 1499875095584.jpg (52KB, 478x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499875095584.jpg
52KB, 478x477px
>>137704321
I can think of several religious/occult works that talk about lesser races, like Theosophy, the "Faithists" who read OAHSPE, Islam, etc, and "God" himself instructs his "CHOSEN PEOPLE" to exterminate the Midian rapefugees in the Bible (as but one example of The Almighty being partial to some genocide).
Races and individual are not all equal. You may feel like you want to hug them all but wake up, you daft fanny, before you get beheaded for talking shit about "God" by some shitskin with chimp-tier IQ.
>>
>>137715943
How if he's unknowable? How could you without any distinguishing characteristics and no frame of reference to compare?
>>
>>137704321

Sounds like your real god is Equality.
>>
>>137716209
Only humans can comprehend infinity, this is one example of how we differ from the rest of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>137716326
We can't really comprehend it though. We're still stuck on the idea that the universe had a starting point and can't comprehend it being eternal.
>>
>>137704321

Equality tards are all equally worthless.
>>
>>137716496
Infinite Brahama is fucking infinite AND unmanifested, anyone saying otherwise needs a kick in the sac.
>>
>>137715648
Lol pretty much, hes lobotomizing "law of one" with a bit of holofractal mixed into it.
Buddhism is one of the closest still to western esoteric tradition thats been hidden away or manipulated by various parties since humans ended up stranded on earth.
>>
File: The Real Thing.jpg (39KB, 572x374px) Image search: [Google]
The Real Thing.jpg
39KB, 572x374px
>>137704321
Hinduism has a caste system, so do you say it's degenerate, compared to your special clique of pedophile crystal gazers rehashing Theosophy, which is a rehash of Hinduism itself??
>>
>>137715943
Shut the fuck up you retarded gnostic nigger.
>>
>>137717643
JHVH/IAW isn't really "God", m8
>>
File: 2%mad.png (254KB, 401x455px) Image search: [Google]
2%mad.png
254KB, 401x455px
>>137704321
>under
As well as above, to the sides, in and out, all in one, that kind of shit.
Now fok off and let me lmao weed with oreos and milky coffee in absurd amounts. God-shmod. Ew.
>>
File: il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg (103KB, 570x607px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.750960077_amsq.jpg
103KB, 570x607px
>>137717643
Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence.
>>
This is a strange board. I feel like this is /x/
>>
File: p15_2 copy.jpg (264KB, 1000x1561px) Image search: [Google]
p15_2 copy.jpg
264KB, 1000x1561px
>>137704321
YAS QUEEN SLAAAAY
>>
>>137708776
I thought that was the (((kabbalahist))) tree
>>
>>137718213
I have yet to see "how does i sumon succubus" on /pol/
>>
>>137718379
As prophecy foretold about the happening of happenings THAT IS SURELY, UNDOUBTEDLY BOUND to take place one of these days - there shall be a "how does i sumon succubus" thread on /pol/ that same day.
Nothing smells better than suicide on a good Friday morning.
>>
>>137718350
You're missing out by totally avoiding everything the jews touched, they touched a lot of legit stuff and made it theirs.
>>
>>137704321
All life is equal. But the value of our existence is not. Know the difference.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.