[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me the fuck out.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 72

File: 1502343935241.jpg (153KB, 662x670px) Image search: [Google]
1502343935241.jpg
153KB, 662x670px
I'm going to warn you all that /pol/ as commonly being stated as a containment board is more than a true statement, its a DAC Launchpad for controlled opposition psyop,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozzm6MoMnXY

Donald is a fucking plant by the Jewish state of Israel, and HRC and all conglomerates in congress as well as any affiliates such as JIDF, Shareblue or anything else you claim to be shills, are controlled opposition feeding into rampant fuel in order to reinforce our mindset that facism is the key. At no point in this 2.5 year Psyop has anyone posted a thread questioning the legitimacy of HRC's campaign, only the magnitude of which she had failed to win.

But some how miraculously, DJT wins? with the electoral college?

Does ANYONE, outside of a fucking discord server have the brass to actually take me up on this theory and not call me a concern shill?

Do any of you actually hold independent values aside from the fact that you believe Trump is a jewish puppet?

Theres a fucking reason why congress won't impeach him, they're gaslighting the entire population of the United States of America and goading them into a civil war.

Its grand scale chestmaster DAC and you're all in the fucking middle of it, you've unknowingly been spreading civil war propaganda for the past 1.5 years in an attempt to subvert the left and goad them into attacking you, while soros arms and prepares the left to fight you.

ITS ALL A FUCKING RUSE.

CHRIST ORWELL WAS RIGHT!
>>
>>137704172
didnt read
>>
File: Really made me think.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Really made me think.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>137704241

>Memeflag
>Didn't read

Checks out.
>>
t.Anonymous5
>>
File: 1491564442443.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491564442443.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>137704172
>Trump rightfully claims that there were two sides to the Charlottesville riot
>Claims that not all of the Unite the Right rallygoers were Nazis (which is correct, only about 35 to 40% said they were NatSoc / Fascists)
>Thinks removal of confederate memorials is unjustified, gives example of how this is wrong by arguing that their standard should also remove George Washington monuments just because he had slaves
>kike on /pol/ still tries to shill trump as a neocon

Please. Not even a first timer on /pol/ would believe you.
>>
>>137704172
>he fell for the CIA meme
>>
File: 1491848046986.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1491848046986.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>137704549

You are a shill,

You took nothing about what I fucking said, you simply just used a retortion of greentext which wasn't even fucking mentioned.

If I just said that HRC is controlled opposition and Trump was supposed to win the election, how the fuck does that logic not equate to your inquiry that both sides were guilty?

Both sides are clearly getting fucking played. ((They)) want a civil war you dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1492995979970.gif (474KB, 127x139px) Image search: [Google]
1492995979970.gif
474KB, 127x139px
>>137704663

Its not the CIA for fuck sake, its way worse than you could possibly fucking imagine. Trump was SUPPOSED to win.

Out of no where he negotiates peace between Israel and the Arab nations?! Despite Israel's poor treatment of the Palestinians? Open your fucking eyes anon.

Watch the last 5 minutes of the fucking video
>>
>>137704403
Literally reads just like another one of his fantasies. kek
>>
>>137704172
>lets be centrists: the post
>>
File: Great....gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Great....gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>137704877

>Shill uses /x/ theories to debunk any attempt of spreading a legitimate theory about grand conspiracy against the human race.

Like fucking pottery.
>>
>>137705026

You don't have to be a centrist for fucks sake, just know that both sides are being goaded into a civil war, and ((they want us to fight)) why the fuck do you think Trump has been silent about his 2nd term and why he's trying to include both sides in every single predicament.

Christ if some of you faggots believed that VA was a false flag or intentional happening, why the fuck isn't this easy to understand.
>>
Everyone making fun of OP only helps to reinforce his point that the right has been manipulated and conditioned just as much as the left
It doesn't concern anyone else how painfully obvious media shilling or "deep state" corruption has become?
>Believes anime-loving retards legitimately outsmarted the CIA (the CIA, which, by the way, has been vehemently opposed to communism/minorities for decades). The left does everything imaginable to maintain the image of retarded misfits in order to draw people away from their ideology

Unsurprisingly, Zionist Israelis are nearly all far-right
>>
File: 14712130498468416544.jpg (68KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
14712130498468416544.jpg
68KB, 500x465px
My dad works for WH Anon and he says you're retarded.
>>
File: We're fucked aren't we ....jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
We're fucked aren't we ....jpg
39KB, 663x579px
>>137706161

WH anon was confirmed leftypol you faggot.
>>
>>137704172
rampant voter fraud and illegals voting (for HRC).
HRC was one of the worst received politicians in US history.
DJT had a very positive and popular message, that he presented with no nonsense and no bullshit.

it is pretty clear from the reaction to his victory that he was not expected to win and the powers that be were flabbergasted. the MSM doesn't represent the average person, the MSM has done nothing to change peoples opinion on DJT, be it getting the electoral votes flipped (votes were flipped, trump ended up with MORE electoral votes while hillary lost several), or the russian narrative. several months of people chimping out after the election tempered the average american against the left/democrats further ruining the MSM's credibility when they shill for the left being 'non-violent'.

trump won't be impeached, he dindu nufin. impeachment is just a carrot on a stick to keep a very small vocal minority focused while the cry on twitter and reddit.

finally there won't be a civil war, it sucks for a lot of people because we all love a good happening but there are not enough leftists for a good civil war. moderate leftists like real liberals and libertarians don't want violence and murder. where is the proof of this? how about the simple fact that organisations have to pay people to attend their riots and protests. the left lost.

i think it's fair to bring up questions of controlled opposition, i just don't think thats what happened in 2016, if it is what happened then it massively backfired, for better or worse DJT gave a lot of hope and power to a lot of people who felt completely hopeless/powerless. it is worth noting that hillary and trump share the same bloodline if you are into that kind of stuff.
>>
File: God dammit.png (215KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
God dammit.png
215KB, 305x331px
>>137706274

Watch the last 5 minutes of the video and tell me that hes not a plant, and that HRC isn't controlled opposition.
>>
>>137704172
HAHAHAHAH DUR nigger I have been saying this for 6 months you just now catching on to this shit?
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 898x610px
>>137704172
KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war
>>
>>137704172
>ITS ALL A FUCKING RUSE.
>CHRIST ORWELL WAS RIGHT!

guy you don't know the half of it. Let me just tell you this. The movie the matrix was not fiction
>>
>>137704172
all presidential candidates are controlled opposition, and why do you think they want a civil war? i have no doubt they wouldnt have a problem killing us all if they had to but they can achieve their goals just fine without it. if you are saying someone wants to destabilize the usa with a civil war russia and china would be the biggest beneficiaries, are you saying trump is a russian plant?
>>
File: The amount of cringe..gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
The amount of cringe..gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>137706473

Oh hey, nice to know you like to alienate the only other person who may fucking believe your next calamity claim, you fucking retard. The amount of pride you have is astounding.
>>
>>137706534
It's ok, this is why I believe in making jesus memes over the next few memes to transition off pepe. However, the Church has always absorbed Paganism over its life, so we could make some kind of esoteric kekist christianity in the mean time
>>
File: jewish_endgame (2).png (203KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_endgame (2).png
203KB, 1496x417px
>>137704172

redefininggod.com
>pic related
>>
>>137706669

I'm saying Trump is a fucking Jewish plant and Hillary is CO. Its clear to me that Trump is only playing tough with putin to keep the population some what satisfied, why the fuck do you think they're coming after the norks and china?

They're putting all the pieces into position.
>>
>>137706345
like I said you don't know the half of it, you think Hillary cheating to win against Bernie then it being leaked by wikileaks with her emails wasn't setup? HAHHAA you think wikileaks is even a real organization and not part of the CIA? HAHAHAHA. Well at least you took the first step. I wrote a book about all of this, there are about 5 levels to it and you only just got to level one brother
>>
File: Mega Goy.jpg (48KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Goy.jpg
48KB, 388x384px
>>137706842

Seriously what the fuck are you talking about. This gloating is next level thread derail pride niggering. Fuck off if you're not going to contribute anon, no one gives a fuck who you are on the internet. Especially here.
>>
>>137706345
i did watch it, i'm not saying you can't make the argument that she was a plant, i wouldn't be surprised if she was a plant, her agreement to throw an election for protection/compensation makes total sense to me considering her health, she clearly wasn't fit for the job. that being said the powers that be could have picked a much better politician to undermine the average american, trump gave the average person a voice, if they wanted to kick off a civil war jeb! would have been the right choice, assuming you are old enough to remember what it was like when bush was in office , the left media could have picked up where they left off 8 years ago and run the country into the ground. the end of that video was trump being tactful and not stoking the fire after the election.
>>
>>137706689
>Oh hey, nice to know you like to alienate the only other person who may fucking believe your next calamity claim, you fucking retard

LOL except I have been leaking this information here since even knowing could get you killed and given out over 40 copies of my book here free. Me and about 5 other people are the reason this is all pretty mainstream knowledge here. I am bodhi mantra, if you don't know who I am you should ask around
>>
btw, the fucking mods are gonna delet bread
>>
>>137706804
i just dont understand why the jews would want their biggest goyim farm and the only country keeping israel from being shoahed to have a civil war

usa is an instrumental tool for the future borderless world
>>
File: 1493083574159.png (118KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1493083574159.png
118KB, 400x335px
>>137706981

They already fucking deleted my first one within seconds.
>>
>>137704172
i'm pretty sure people here WANT a civil war

i think people want/need a purpose. additionally, they're insanely bored with their lives, and want something to change. i don't think people here care how/why civil war starts, only that it does.
>>
>>137704172
This. And only this.
The whole Alt-Right movement is a psy-op like the whole Antifa thing.
Only retards follow the plan and destroy the society.
>>
>>137706689
>The amount of pride you have is astounding.

I am not prideful sorry man. it just gets frustrating when you know what I know trying to warn people bro. You should look up the Cassandra complex. Do you want to escape the matrix? I can put the whole puzzle together for you if you want, but you can never go back
>>
>>137705940
Zionist Israelis are far-right only for Israel. They want the rest of the world far left, faggot
>>
SAMSOM OPTION
>>
>>137706750
good idea anon we have to get the churches involved to stop them
>>
>>137707036

So they can goad a fucking enemy state into attacking us and then set WW3 and the book of revelations in motion. They will threatened a civil war to crackdown of all freedoms. It will be the facism pol never wanted, and you will see the biggest fucking UN EU USA powergrab in the west you've ever seen.

Trump : "LAW AND ORDER!"

It makes so much sense considering how the tomahawk shit went down with Syria.
>>
File: C9EzdCTXsAAM-zZ.jpg (236KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
C9EzdCTXsAAM-zZ.jpg
236KB, 640x715px
>>137706804
>why the fuck do you think they're coming after the norks and china? They aren't going after China
>>
File: 1500448761094.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500448761094.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>137707245

1.2 Billion people,

Yeah they aren't going to be nuked in a false flag or anything.....
>>
>>137707237
that does make an awful lot of sense
>>
>>137704172
You might want to start with not leading with reddit spacing. Maybe people who didn't just show up yesterday may take you seriously in that case.
>>
>>137707307
>Yeah they aren't going to be nuked in a false flag or anything..
nah the Li family are part of the Illuminati. Perhaps longer down the road but they want to destroy the US from the inside
>>
File: ......gif (2MB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
......gif
2MB, 400x325px
>>137707423

>implying that an evil group can kill someone off for the good of the group.

They are evil anon. What is fucking stopping them?
>>
File: jews_hostile.jpg (129KB, 885x421px) Image search: [Google]
jews_hostile.jpg
129KB, 885x421px
i guess i'll be dropping 'em
>>
>>137707237
>So they can goad a fucking enemy state into attacking us and then set WW3 and the book of revelations in moti

anon is wiser than he originally let on. They won't involve and enemy state they don't need to. Revelations is their playbook there is a specific reason for this.
>They will threatened a civil war to crackdown of all freedoms
you are getting warmer

you actually are pretty based with what you are saying as I said you just don't realize how deep it goes yet. You are only scratching the surface
>>
File: (((2018))).jpg (131KB, 566x777px) Image search: [Google]
(((2018))).jpg
131KB, 566x777px
>>
>>137704172
I've thought this as well since the very beginning, but the policies being put in place indicate that Trump is legit /ourguy/. Now, let me take your theory a step further and say that he is doing genuinely positive things for America only as a pacifier for those "who know." This would mean that after his second term everything would go back to corporate-globalist politicians and the far-right would give up or start to riot.
>>
File: 2nd.ami.civil.war (2).png (200KB, 1158x1393px) Image search: [Google]
2nd.ami.civil.war (2).png
200KB, 1158x1393px
>>
>>137707549
>They are evil anon. What is fucking stopping them?

They just don't need to, it doesn't serve their plan. Not yet anyway, they have other things ready to go, they don't need a nuclear war with China
>>
File: chyna.jpg (164KB, 960x907px) Image search: [Google]
chyna.jpg
164KB, 960x907px
>when chyna becomes the NEXT SUPERPOWER
>>
>>137705214
>>137705940

This . Think about it, the elite will be mostly able to be safe and prosperous though all this conflict, none of them are really Republican or Democrat, or whatever 2 sides of the political paradign exist. For example the rich actors who begged all autumn to vote Hillary want none of her policies enacted on them, they know they are above it affecting them. Wars are for profit and to kill off the population for the elites. Unfortunately there are enough retards on each side for fall for the punch a nazi/antifa meme
>>
>>137707670

The goal is to incite the left into attacking him physically so that he can crack down on us. Its classic DAC while they play the good guy. Literally what the democrats had been doing since the 1960's

THis is why they killed Seth, HE CONNECTS THE DOTS THAT SHE IS CONTROLLED OP.
>>
>>137707549
You are right though they are sick evil motherfuckers. You wouldn't believe me if I told what they are doing and why, not without following the breadcrumbs there first anyhow
>>
>>137706534
good post
>>
File: NWO.jpg (436KB, 642x909px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.jpg
436KB, 642x909px
>>
File: 9-11_meaning.jpg (321KB, 1262x628px) Image search: [Google]
9-11_meaning.jpg
321KB, 1262x628px
>>
>>137706972
>boasting about who you are on 4chan
>anon
fuck off, nobody believes you and nobody cares
>>
>>137707756
I am sorry for being a dick honestly I am brother. I have just spent the last year dumping all of this information here, I am sure now that you realize what is going on how frustrating it is trying to get others to understand it all and believe it. It is very complex and takes a large investment in time to get to the bottom of all this and trying to motivate people is near to impossible. I am glad you are waking up and I will help you the rest of the way if you want
>>
File: 1501636796748.png (1MB, 1356x2703px) Image search: [Google]
1501636796748.png
1MB, 1356x2703px
>>
File: b0jga63vnt1y.jpg (44KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
b0jga63vnt1y.jpg
44KB, 720x712px
>>137704172
Sage
>>
>>137708033
probably just aspergers
>>
>>137708033
>fuck off, nobody believes you and nobody cares
sure kid w/e you say.

I am not boasting I give out my identity because my book hits the stores I will be doxxed anyway. I am giving out my identity so when it does come out you know who I am because I will continue being here rallying people to our cause and you can't do that being anonymous. I am already on the FEMA camp list if this go south. You could show some appreciation for me risking my life to get this info out to people like you, but meh, I don;t do it for money, recognition, or glory, I do it for justice
>>
File: Seems legit.jpg (214KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Seems legit.jpg
214KB, 960x960px
>>137708226

Fuck you faggot, the only warrant of saging this thread is either

A) you're a retard because I explicitly labeled all shill assets under HRC as controlled opposition unknowing of what they're shilling for and why they're specifically doing it.

B) you're a CIA faggot posted to the computer.
>>
>>137707740
Chinese have enough trouble driving right side up
>>
>>137704172
Oh boy, an american who shook of all the transfats, gmos, soy and fluoride.

YOure on the right track.
>>
>>137708033
they are always here they know who all us are don't doubt it for a second lol. No one is anonymous here to (((them))).

You can start here if you want to know more just ask
http://archive.is/pWqUR
>>
File: CAR.png (493KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
CAR.png
493KB, 1280x800px
>>137707848
tx brother been posting it for months trying to warn people this charlotsville shit was their work
>>
>>137708442

not if their commie gov forcefully conscipt their already imbalanced virgin betas by the millions and overran the South Pacific within months
>>
File: .....jpg (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
9KB, 247x204px
Christ Comey let her off because he was in on it, and he knew she was controlled opposition, Everyone in the Obama administration, including Romney and any other Neocon is in on it.

You cannot trust any Beurocracy. Or Trump, or the Media

The only people you can fucking trust now are the Supreme Court. just fucking wait when he suspends habeus corpus.
>>
>>137708356
1.) you're lying
2.) if you want people to know who you are go to facebook or twitter
3.) you just admitted you were lying >>137708127
6.) DERP
5.) kill yourself
>>
>>137708597

so am i somewhat right here >>137706789
>>
>>137708694
sure kid, sure w/e you say. Me and my team exposed the Charlotsville op immediately after it happened. If you want to dig through the archives go for it. Lurk and ask who I am then stfu and sit down
>>
>>137708775
anon is incredibly well informed excellent post
>>
File: pax.png (346KB, 612x345px) Image search: [Google]
pax.png
346KB, 612x345px
Can anyone give me some information on Pax Dickinson?

I'm trying to dig deeper into who these people really are and how they're controlled opposition, revealing most of these people's past careers, such as Alaska working for BuzzFeed, but I cant' get much information on Dickinson. All I know is that he worked in IT, worked for Business Insider, is part of the Alt-Right, and looks Jewish, along with his wife. Unfortunately, I can't just say "Look how Jewish he looks!"

I'd like to know more about his possible real name, his wife, etc.

I've literally proven everyone in the rally was a plant. I just need information on this one guy, then I'll move onto Antifa members and how some of them were LARPing as neo nazis during other rallies.
>>
File: levels.png (2MB, 1600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
levels.png
2MB, 1600x1053px
>>137708693
>Christ Comey let her off because he was in on it, and he knew she was controlled opposition

brother the left vs right is a false paradigm, they are all on the same team
>>
File: 1500670733423.jpg (57KB, 820x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500670733423.jpg
57KB, 820x481px
>>137709011

i was this NewAge cuck before i discovered that hitler was the good guy from this site tomatobubble.com

now i'm worried about Project Bluebeam and the finalized version of NWO complete with a global currency, which will lead to humans being cannon fodder for the future space wars
>>
>>137704172
Wouldn't surprise me, they need a culling because they can't pay for all the entitlements.
>>
File: 1405713027864.jpg (284KB, 1489x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1405713027864.jpg
284KB, 1489x1544px
>>137704172
>Donald is a fucking plant by the Jewish state of Israel
Stopped reading there you massive homoerotic pansexual bilesbian
>>
File: clearly loving the brainwash.jpg (64KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
clearly loving the brainwash.jpg
64KB, 720x524px
>>137709247

>Controlled OP meme flag
>Immediately resorts to adhominem with classic shitpost reply

Yeah, top keke get the fuck out of here faggot, you forgot to put sage in your name.

Nice to know that you're going to be a footsoldier cannon fodder for Trumps controlled civil war.
>>
File: 1495125878319.jpg (96KB, 403x569px) Image search: [Google]
1495125878319.jpg
96KB, 403x569px
>>137704172
Agreed.
and /pol/ is AI experiment run bu CIA and Google to see how they can get the world ruling AI not to turn into a nazi or a commie.

But even if this is ture, what is the conclusion?

Well first you must know if you want to fight it or not.
I assume you do, else you wouldnt be bringing this up.
So if you want to fight it, you must decide what are you going to be fighting. What is the most evil thing humans are capable of that either side of the fake Right/Left conflict does?

Or perhaps what is the order of business for the most corrupt things that need standing up against?

This is a hierarchy of importance:

1. Pedos. What the elites have been doing to kids and why is the most vile thing you can imagine. It is evil that is not relative. Adrenochrone production and organ harvesting

2. Separation of business and state. DNC leaks, corporate interest, pay-to-play. Covering up for point 1.

3. Fake News. Controlled media covering up for CIA and politicians. Stiffling investigation. Propaganda. Covering up scandals.

4. Freedom of Speech/Censorship. Its only this important. If you dont beat them on all of the first 3, Freedom of Speech is useless to talk about and is being used against the ones who want to expose evil.

5. Breaking the AI. The philosophers and writers agree that the most tame outcome of AI controlling human race is being discarded as obsolete and put in camps. You must not let AI ever be created, even if you are told it will end human suffering. Especially when you are told it will.
>>
>>137709222
damn bro you went all the way down the rabbit hole good job. They want a future like think stargate. They want the population to be superstitious occultists worshipping htem as god kings with high tech the people think is magic using us for human sacrifice (think Aztec medicine men) and organs etc. These are some incredibly sick mothehfuckers. They want transhuman, transgender, monstrosity slaves, they are sick puppies indeed
>>
>>137709427
good graphic bro but Seth Rich isn't dead he is mossad
>>
File: jewish_endgame.jpg (65KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_endgame.jpg
65KB, 700x623px
>>137709508

yes indeed
although i am conflicted about Tay
>>
>>137709705
I wouldn't worry too much that is a little ways off yet. There are much more pressing matters
>>
>>137709222
>before i discovered that hitler was the good guy from this site tomatobubble.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>137709622

No, Seth is not mossad, Assange is NWO plant whistleblower, George Webb is a disinfo shill
>>
>>137709990
Dude Seth Rich is Mossad this is not up for debate.

Would you be laughing if you brother was just murdered? See that Panda int he shot do you know what that means?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
>>
>>137709990
He trained with the Israeli Defense force in high school lol he is Mossad this was a ll a psyop there is no question about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAnDsqoLkQ
>>
>>137709990
I am telling you I am god tier red pilled only the top bilderbergs know more than me, I don;t miss anything. I have a team of people this is what we do mate, watch their every move and expose them
>>
>>137710276

I'm skeptical of your claim because this amount of pride projection is seriously violating basic OPSEC protocol.
>>
>>137709382
Not a shill, I just see things from a different perspective. Did you watch trump in the primaries? The man is a new Yorker who lost, quote, "hundreds of friends" in 9/11
>>
>>137709990
I already tried to tell you the movie the matrix is not fiction. I went through the same process you did mate. Uncovering something to think I knew the deal, only to uncover the next layer then the next. Let me save you the trouble IT IS ALL BULLSHIT NONE OF IT IS REAL
>>
File: jews_wew (13).jpg (454KB, 1652x1077px) Image search: [Google]
jews_wew (13).jpg
454KB, 1652x1077px
>>137704172
>>137709427 thanks oldfag
>>
>>137709149

Got information on the lady on the left with Pax Dickinson

Elissa Shevinsky is an American technology executive, entrepreneur,[1] cybersecurity expert,[2]public speaker,[3] and author.[4]

In 2010 Shevinsky fought the New York Times, as co-owner of Neighborhoodies, over the use of the "New York Herald Tribune" logo on tee shirts. Shevinsky argued that the trademark had been abandoned.[5][6][7] In 2012, she founded MakeOut Labs, a startup known for casual Jewish online dating in NYC.[8]
Shevinsky co-founded Glimpse, an encrypted photo and video sharing app,[9] with Pax Dickinson in 2013.[10] After Glimpse, Shevinsky was funded by MACH37 for Jekudo Privacy Company.[11] In 2016, Shevinsky joined Brave as Head of Product.[12]
Shevinsky has spoken and written on enterprise security policy.[13][14] She spoke on the potential for social media to influence election outcomes at HOPE XI.[15] Shevinsky is the founder and organizer of SecretCon [16]

Shevinsky appears in the documentary CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap.[17] She is also a cast member in the documentary Silenced.[18]

Shevinsky was active in GamerGate,[19] declaring herself GamerGate Neutral.[20] She advocated for civil discourse and against censorship.
>>
>>137710437
anon does have a point. I am honestly on the fence about the Trump and haven't decided yet. Because there are deep things that can go either way that would take to long to explain. The only reason I am not 100% sure is a plant is because he is so wealthy, meaning he could have legitimately gotten tot he top going against the system whereas that would be impossible for anyone else to do. So there is a possibility he is legit whereas anyone else in the system are of the system they don;t rise unless it is approved
>>
imagine being as retarded as OP.
saged.
>>
>>137710718
What the fuck is up with posters like this?
>>
>>137710276

you know you should imitate Anon5 and clusterbomb some redpills
>>
>>137710437

>In a controlled series of explosions
>With jews he also knew very well
>Who also had vacations that week
>Who specifically knew what was going to happen.

Some how one of the richest men in America didn't know what was going on that day?

watch the last commercial in the video link,

now you're telling me that either
A) Trump didn't realize that 9/11 was the number progression for the sheep in the commercial conveniently.
B) The NWO has either time travel, or can see into the future when that commercial was made.
>>
>>137707080
this. OP doesn't realize, but most /pol/acks are aware of what he's claiming.
we just ok with it
>>
>>137710382
Well spend a year of your life writing a book on all of this and see how god tier you are. As I said don't take my word for it simply ask around. Or do your own research, means little to me. I don't have time or the patience to go through this with everyone every time this subject comes up which is why I tell people who I am to save the trouble. But of course you are free to do whatever you want mate I am just trying to give you a shortcut to get where you are trying to get to
>>
File: 1501276538854.jpg (227KB, 810x551px) Image search: [Google]
1501276538854.jpg
227KB, 810x551px
>>137704172
Ah who cares DID YOU SEE THAT ONE RACIST THING HE SAID YESTERDAY?
>>
File: lenin.png (176KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
lenin.png
176KB, 850x400px
>>137710382
I am the one that broke the Seth Rich psyop and the Charlotsville psyop here which many of you obviously still don't even know about everyone that reads my book knows I am the real deal and when it is out in stores in a few months people that want to fight back will have someone they can trust to lead them. There are no leaders for us mate, everyone is comprised we have to lift up our own if we have any chance of fighting back
>>
>>137711111
>>
>>137711261

Are you ironically shilling for this book as a meme? I mean this is clearly water filter merchantry.
>>
>>137710897
>In a controlled series of explosions
Not relevant to this discussion
>With jews he also knew very well
You have never read art of the deal. The first part of the book he is practically telling you how to out jew the jews. Trump isn't a new remember, he is germanic/scottish
>Who also had vacations that week
Trump was in NY at the time, he stopped all his employees from working to go help out
>Who specifically knew what was going to happen.
Post proof trump knew in advance
>>
>>137710817
meh he tried to take credit for my teams work and I called him out on it
>>
>>137711369
k you can go fuck yourself bro means little to me. My book will be the biggest truth bomb to be put on paper since the dhammapada. I really don't care if you want to grope around int he dark trying to solve a mossad agents murder that never happened lol
>>
Wow, well I had some key pieces of the puzzle already, but I have a feeling that what you are saying is true. Here's the quick rundown on me

>Knew that kikes control everything
>Knew Hitler was objectively a hero in every way
>Understand that democracy is a joke, both sides work together

As far as the illuminati goes, to my understanding it started way before Adam W.

Solomon, Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Geothe, Leibniz, Epicurus.... and they are all good people with the exception of (((solomon))))

I have a different perspective on the occult than you, when I am extremely well versed in. Politically though, I am about 70% sure you are on point.
>>
File: anti nazi.jpg (58KB, 618x417px) Image search: [Google]
anti nazi.jpg
58KB, 618x417px
>>137704172
>>
>>137704172
Hail the Trumpenreich or find yourself in a FEMA camp cuck...Prasie KEK!
>>
>>137711369
honestly guy you are some anon on 4chan that just opened your eyes and prob thinks Dicky Spencer is legit lol. I am trying to bring you to the truth you are only one step above the libtards there is a whole staircase to ascend still. I wish you well on your journey though you/re in for a hell of a ride
>>
>>137704172
Basically the whole vid up to the part where Trump came in is on point, then you somehow try to equate Trump calling hillary a liar during the campaign but good people in 2008 when he bundled money into the next president (as almost all money men do) & that he has Jewish grandkids confirms he's in on it - Nope. You'll have to try way harder than that David.
>>
File: Charlottesville_False-Flag.jpg (458KB, 792x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesville_False-Flag.jpg
458KB, 792x1291px
>>137711785

..... please notice me, senpai
>>
>>137710276

So are the nordic aliens coming to help us or not? Things are looking pretty grim
>>
>>137711964
Shit. I've studied the Kaballah a ton, but it goes WAY deeper. You could dedicate your life to Kaballah.... I don't see the purpose of it. I 100% believe that the Jews plot happenings around Kabalistic numbers, but I just think it's their narcissistic shit beliefs. I'm a gnostic, I think that YHVH is the devil.
>>
>>137711963

>Says hes for supporting Israel

you are next level retarded

>>137711054 you are an egomaniac, and clearly don't understand that I've been trying to tell you that the way you come about telling everyone how great your works are seriously fucking sends red flags up in the air.
>>
>>137712197
And considering it's the Jewish god, why wouldn't he be? Christ IS the savior, but the corruption of the Catholic church manifests in attaching him to the wrong deity.
>>
>>137711785
>As far as the illuminati goes, to my understanding it started way before Adam W.

this is debatable depending on how you look at it. The Templars, Rosicrucian, free masons etc were around before Wesihaupt but he started hte Illuminati based on Talmudic Judaism and usurped the other societies. But there is also another aspect that is much more complex with information very hard to come by in private libraries, think Gobekli Tepe and look into Tolkien's inspiration for lord of the rings
>>
>>137711261
>I broke the psyops
>everything is a psyop
>just look, I called them a psyop that means I'm in a know, they are psyops

this thread is a fucking psyop

die CIA Nigger
>>
>>137712463

This fucking board is a psyop you retard.
>>
>>137704172
>its a jewish ploy and trump is a plant
so a scottish pimp/whorehouse/hotel owner's wealth was given to donald, fresh from mossad training, to further the zionist and orthodox masterplan to subjugate the western world for their soviet masters?
and their choice of a scottish jewophile was a masterstroke. gotcha. okay.
and hrc was also a plant and this all turned out just perfect for them all.
wellalrightythen.jpg
>>
File: Come on, really.....jpg (45KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
Come on, really.....jpg
45KB, 716x717px
>>137712552

>Big people in high up places with fucking insane amounts of money can't get what they want in a world that incentivizes capital

You are a deliberate retarded shill
>>
>>137712308
lolz @ egomaniac. I am Buddhist, you prob don't understand what this means but w/e. I have been risking my life to get this information out to people, thanks for your assessment doc. I don't feel like we have much more to talk about which is fine. I am talking with the only 2 other people on this thread that really know what is happening in this world and have escaped the matrix. At least I am assuming they have. They at least know the matrix exists few people have the entire thing however
>>
>>137712328
Cool, I will look into that. The deeper I dive into the occult, the more lost I feel. The roots of the Templars, Rosicrucians, and Freemasons don't really go that much deeper than the Illuminati.

Maybe what Pythagoras was a part of wasn't considered the Illuminati, but I know that he taught a mystery school. He traveled the world, and studied with the Phoenicians, Hindus, Khemetic priests, and Zoroaster himself. (((they))) studied at his school, and that's where (((they))) got all of the information they needed to write the Torah.
>>
File: confucious.png (65KB, 589x239px) Image search: [Google]
confucious.png
65KB, 589x239px
>>137712197
>I 100% believe that the Jews plot happenings around Kabalistic numbers
There is no question about this brother. In the psyop with Charlotsville the kids moms license plate was 1122 which of course = 33. They always mark their work if you have eyes to see. I can point you in the right direction to learn how to recognize them and their work if you want
>>
File: 11_Pythagorean-Tetractys.gif (32KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
11_Pythagorean-Tetractys.gif
32KB, 200x266px
The tetractys inspired the tree of life
>>
>>137712866
Yeah I'm interested for sure.
>>
>>137704172

>Its grand scale chestmaster DAC and you're all in the fucking middle of it

1488th-D chess.

>you've unknowingly been spreading civil war propaganda for the past 1.5 years in an attempt to subvert the left and goad them into attacking you

Okay, let me stop you there and make this absolutely clear.

You entire premise for this post is categorically wrong, and misplaces a fundamental understanding we have here in non-shill land.

Firstly, you use the word unknowingly. You did not choose this word carelessly, and as such I am going to choose my words poignantly in as subtle terms as i can.

WE.
WANT.
THIS.

Its an unspoken chant, a solemn vow, its in between the pauses of the speeches and thus words unspoken. But a fundamental understanding we have between the zeitgeist of our time.

We want nothing more... than to have a righteous and justified cause... to FUCKING KILL these animals.

We have been backed into a corner our entire lives. All our hero's are dead or subverted. And the ONE chance we had at the deferral of violence (politics) has proven to us time and time again to be of little use.

Our institutions are so deeply subverted against us that there is no hope of salvaging what is left of them.

What you fail to realize is this conflict is utterly inevitable. We dont say it out loud, because it sounds bad, its the one redpill we refuse to swallow but deep in our gut its already festering. We know of rhodesia, of south africa, we see the conflicts and we understand fundamentally that diversity+ proximity = conflict.

We speak endlessly of the ever increasing competition for finite resources. Yet we never speak of the inevitable outcome of this raping of the commons.

We arent stupid, we know how this ends.

And the reason people here suspect you are a shill is, despite all your bullshit rhetoric...Both the left and the right publicly acknowledge this is a war for the heart and soul of the west.
>>
>>137712750
>Templars, Rosicrucians, and Freemasons don't really go that much deeper than the Illuminati.
nah the Templars were around hundreds of years before the Illuminati bro. If you want a copy of my book let me know I will give you the entire history and lineage and how it all fits together
>>
>>137706789
can someone summarize this aids
> hey here's the end game
> writes 1100 sentences instead of 3
>>
>>137704172
I've thought this throughout all my lurking on pol but there is such a thing as correlating theories that necessarily shouldn't be. There are many many red pill copy pastas that state how a civil war would be suicidal for the establishment. So in my mind the plan in OPs mind to me seems too armmegeddon tier. If they truly are going for Orwells vision I just believe that it is being done by attrition and not some domino effect that will end in a tip point where the UN swoops in. In conclusion I believe you have a good grasp of a probable idea, but I just think they're going to easily have us elect our own executioners. The populace is dumb enough.
>>
>>137713060
Pythagoras existed before all of them, and to my understanding he is the founder. Weishaupt is just the Bavarian Illuminati. Pythagorean Illuminati is Pythagoras, Heraclitus, Epicurus, Leibiniz, Geothe, and more.
>>
>>137713260
Weishaupt was inspired by Plato's republic, Plato studied with Pythagoras
>>
>>137709149
jesus jew fucking christ
could you BE any more kike-looking?
>>
>>137712956
Ok one caveat this guy fell for the flat earth psyop or he is a shill but either way it doesn't matter he is an expert on the occult and their symbols and spotting their work. I disagree with him sometimes but knowing what you know you will be able the info you need and leave the bs. His youtube channel is called russianvids, it is a good place to start. Also a YT channel called a call for an uprising. Once you learn the basics and the depth then you can know how to look into it deeper
>>
>>137704172

It makes a lot of sense.

Twitter has yet to ban David Duke... yet they've banned many others who've said much less hurtful things. Makes you wonder...what kind of controlled opposition is going on.
>>
>>137713370
a call for an uprising is good, I believe he makes celeb videos for piss easy clickbait though.

whats your thoughts on Truthstream media?
>>
>>137712956
If you want to email I can give you a free copy of my book. Someone as knowledgeable as you and willing to go the rest of the way will be needed and very valuable to our team. Soon we will be devising ways to make money off of their ops among other things
>>
>>137713601
fuck hol up. magecreation76 @gmail.com

sorry
>>
>>137713302
Plato also spoke of Atlantis plot twist lol. Yes as I said in my earlier it depends on how you look at it and what you are referring to as the Illuminati. There are a lot of false sources around also too so you have to be careful what you place your faith in use your own common sense to connect the dots. They lie to their own members so even some of their own material can't be trusted. It is all kikery after all
>>
>>137713204
If you read my post, I wrote about the inevitability of conflict between the diaspora peoples of the west.

There IS the clear and distinct possibility that the powers that be, the ones that know they would lose such a conflict...are deliberately trying to bring about such conflict in a controlled manner so as to achieve a desired outcome most likely in their favor.

OP may be a faggot, as per usual, but his thesis of Soros arming the left? Im not so stupid as to believe its not a possibility.

Electing our own executioners? ... What is more jewish then to play both sides against each other while being at the helm. Whoever loses, they win.

I will give you credit where its due OP. In the coming days we should be very critical of the events that transpire.

I dont know what to believe anymore. I dont know whats true. Trust nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see I suppose.

I know conflicts coming, that much is certain. I know the how, the who and the why escape me.

God help us.
>>
>>137704172
You're right OP, but there's no resisting the path the Fates have put us on. All one can day is be prepared to ride out the storm.
>>
>>137713919
do*
>>
>>137712866
Ill take a copy of your book.

emrekt888ATgmail
>>
>>137706750
Kys
>>
>>137713598
Well a call for an uprising is good because he only goes through the basics and just gives you a feel for how prevalent everything is and starts you out with learning to recognize symbols etc. You have to retrain your mind how you view the world. It is like escaping the matrix then seeing the code. Never watched truthstream, I don't watch many of those kinda channels generally my knowledge is far above theirs mainly I just watch for entertainment not to learn. But if you have good recommendations I will def check them out
>>
>>137713832
Yeah I hear you. I know enough about the occult to know that it's hard to be sure about anything, so I don't claim to know the exact truth. I have a weird life, I've spent the last 3 years studying this stuff. I still have much to learn, but the occult is my specialty for sure.
>>
>>137704172
listen bro we all know it was a scam, Hillary wasn't even eligible to be sworn in after she admitted to destroying federal records, google analytics predicted Trump in a landslide, the media keeps lying, Trump has nasty money behind him sure but you're not looking at the important parts, this guy Robert Mercer who OKed trump to the job, he sits on a board with Hillary's largest contributor

it's all a fucking scam and nobody is buying this bullshit but they keep trying to sell it because they're despaerate

just keep watching and demanding they look into the more interesting parts, I'm thinking Seth Rich isn't even in that grave and isn't really dead, was he even a real guy to begin with find his grade school yearbook photos
>>
File: out.png (294KB, 934x833px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
294KB, 934x833px
>>137713696
sent brother. I hope you monition that email. When it comes out in stores I will let you know and hopefully you can red pill others with it and as I said we have many ops we are always planning this was our work lol
>>
File: folks1.png (56KB, 263x375px) Image search: [Google]
folks1.png
56KB, 263x375px
>>137713819
>magecreation76 @gmail.com
lolz no prob sent

this is our next item
>>
>>137714291
Did you send it to magecreation76 @gmail.com?

Shit sorry I forgot the 76 the first time
>>
>>137713819
Great, you are signed up for 100 gay porno websites now. That's what you get for falling for a Jewish shill. Now way in fuck would NWO want the shit about the government leaking all their dirty secrets of controlling and monitoring the populace, if they could stop it they would.
>>
>>137714366
Ok awesome
>>
>>137706842
uh huh sure
>>
>>137713877
Checked for a based confederate rebuttle I'm happy to have had this 'civil' discourse with you God speed the south will rise again.
>>
>>137714209
>but the occult is my specialty for sure.
tell us more about human death by fire on April 19th
>>
>>137712686
>incentivizes
found one

just sayin this hasn't turned out perfect and that trump is more like a slumlord than a mossad agent
>shill
nah m8, you are more of a shill
"incentivizes capital"
only a greedy retard would even believe capital "did stuff" because of anything
maybe you have no idea how retarded you sound, trying to drum up fear without giving a fuck about getting your facts straight
>>
>>137713877
>the powers that be, the ones that know they would lose such a conflict...are deliberately trying to bring about such conflict in a controlled manner so as to achieve a desired outcome most likely in their favor.

yup, they selling that shit, and nobody is buying because this rhetoric is decades out of date
>>
>>137714209
Well you are probably much more knowledgeable than me in many things then and we will need you if you are willing to help. I only really studied the occult in so far as their history and how they related to kiery and world events. I was thinking of doing my next book solely on the occult. A more advanced in depth look into everything, if I get to write a next one that is. I have a feeling we don't have much time before they begin the next big phase. In fact I am sure you aware 9/23 is coming up and it's significance
>>
File: folks2.png (158KB, 494x581px) Image search: [Google]
folks2.png
158KB, 494x581px
>>137714367
yah I did, did you get it?
>>
>>137714648
>>137714586
Yep I got it, I will read it tomorrow. And sounds good, I'm happy to be involved in something that fights (((the agenda)))
>>
>>137714367
I don't go deep into the occult and their crazy ass plans and shit they do because I knew normies just wouldn't be able to take it all at once, they would never believe it until they digest this book first and see the real organizations and implications etc, They would never believe these politicians they see on tv and raping and killing a kids and shit and want ta trans human transgender slave race they would never believe it without getting to where OP is first
>>
>>137714454
I think whatever plot for our demise there is, it's completely empirical. The elites occult beleifs might guide and sculpt their evil plots, but at the end of the day it's just rich evil elite LARPers who are toying with their food. Maybe their beliefs are real, maybe they aren't. I'm deeper into the occult then I ever thought I would be, and I can tell you that I have no fucking Idea what is real. I consider like 20 alternate timelines
>>
>>137714454
this dudes a shill ignore him
>>
>>137714513
another shill here or moron either way ignore them
>>
>>137705214
We don't care. We want the civil war. We want the happening. Why do you think we've been LARPing as nazis and causing trouble everywhere we can to stir up the leftist pot? Open your eyes retard, WE are the orchestrators of this. The only way to stop the child trafficking rings is to bring the whole system down in on itself.
>>
File: 26 17.50.36.jpg (4KB, 175x135px) Image search: [Google]
26 17.50.36.jpg
4KB, 175x135px
>>137707188
>>
>>137714770
thank you brother the world will never know what we do everyday to fight for them, <3
>>
>>137704172
>don't call me a concern shill
>all he does is concern shill and say absolutely bullshit
Yeah you're a concern shill
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502785318153.jpg (50KB, 754x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502785318153.jpg
50KB, 754x960px
>>137707166
That would only lead to their destruction in the end,faggot.
If everyone turns left and takes the muslim side in the israel/arabs in israel situation it will only lead to a world which is against israel because they are nor left and facists etc

as higher the percentage of muslims go they will get more and morw influence and this points to the fact that communist jews also want to destroy israel.
>>
>>137714885
>>137715118
Can't wait to read the book! It's 4am here, I'll hang around for awhile longer, but I'm gonna go to bed in the next hour or so.
>>
>>137704549
>“What about the alt-left that came charging at the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?” Mr Trump told reporters. “What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs — do they have any problem? I think they do.
>>
>>137714937
>Maybe their beliefs are real, maybe they aren't
lol exact same conclusion I came to. They lie to their own so much who knows which scenario they are really after. They tell the jews they are trying to achieve the shekinah to use them as useful idiots but I think this is highly unlikely. They want to be god kings not eradicate us all imo. You can never tell of course just as you said what the ones at the top truly believe but you can narrow it down to just a few possible scenarios
>>
>>137715139
>don't call me a jew
>all he does is kvetch and say oy vey
Yeah you're a jew
>>
>>137715139
hey bro got a minute to talk on some real shit?
>>
File: 5nT1U2dI.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5nT1U2dI.png
7KB, 256x256px
Can anyone find me a trusty rusty iron hatchet?

I need it to cut up a few body parts... nothing sinister of course, strictly on the level.
>>
>>137715403
only if you make it worth his time with shekels
>>
>>137715240
Hope you enjoy it and fight enlightening brother
>>
>>137713014
>raping of the commons
oh its the twisted little britbong naziboi again
this time hiding behind a traitor's flag only its not really hiding is it, traitor

you fucking mong
you're hating on the wrong shit and missing the plot entirely, or you're just pretending to be that retarded, w/e
traitors get shot in war
>we want this
oh you're asking for it, no question
but we've got more than one kind of domestic enemy here in burgerland
and more than one kind of foreign enemy, including london jews and nasty little nazicucks scattered around like you.
>le 1488 woo
you have to be over 18 to post here you little edgelord
>we want usa civil war
we've never stopped being attacked by traitors but you think it hasn't begun yet

that's how i know you are just a wannabe little scheming faggot not fully informed
>>
>>137704172
Well, it has been known for a long time that Trump is another kike puppet despite still being a better option than Clinton. The whole thing is controlled from the bottom up and there is probably a reason why 4chan has not been shoah'd yet, everything has a purpose for them
>>
>>137715461
lol you all want the red pill on Jews they don't even know?
>>
>Trump has Kushner
>Daughter literally jewish
>He is not on the Jews side because muh pol said so

Right. Every seasoned person here knows that Israel placed bets on both sides of the ellection so that no matter who won, they'd still have their president in their white house. Israel knows their shit, besides, these struggles are a good chance for some of their people to gain power over other groups (just because they act unified against the outside world it doesn't mean they do not have internal power struggles).

Literally nothing good can come out of America, and this proves it. Even the "pol candidate" is pro Jews and Israel, just as Hillary would have been. To Israel: Well played tbqh.
>>
File: put it out.png (609KB, 674x602px) Image search: [Google]
put it out.png
609KB, 674x602px
literally dont care. i just want it all to burn
>>
>>137707147

can you please help me escape, thx
>>
>>137715319
>>137715480

Hell yeah man, I would be honored to help in any way I can. I have experienced a handful of phenomenal things in my life, I have no doubt that there is some sort of spiritual truth. I've had lucid dreams ever since I can remember, which is back to when I was 4 years old. I've seen the future a couple of times, small things, like dreaming about hooking up with a specific girl in a specific place, then it happens a year later.
>>
File: Hfa9Hxb.jpg (102KB, 632x638px) Image search: [Google]
Hfa9Hxb.jpg
102KB, 632x638px
>>137714534
My ONE and ONLY saving grace in these troubling times is the delightful realization that the boomer meme is fucking real.

The people who are the architects of this dsygenic dystopian brown hell-scape we have inherited...

They forgot to hand their demons designs off to the new generation to adapt to the changing world.

One on hand technology damns the world, but on the other hand it may very well save it from the people who created it.

The boomers commission these monstrous systems for control from the new generation...

But, these people are so out of touch and delusional they have almost transcended themselves to another plain of stupid.

Everything they do, we do it better. They don't even understand the weapons they create. And time and time again we subvert them for our own gain.

We are the zeitgeist, we adapt to their world and we do it better because everything is against us. Its our absolute greatest strength and simultaneously our greatest weakness.

Think about social media, about political weapons and tools, about hacking tools and vulnerable meme warfare. The left DOES NOT and CANNOT do it better than we can if even at all. We operate on another wavelength. The only danger here is us operate against ourselves.

Not the most coherent, but if you are aware of the wikileaks CIA hacks etc.. youll get a pretty good gist of whats going on. The new war is online, a place the boomers who run this shit cannot even comprehend. They have a systematic disadvantage so to speak, the authors of our misery didnt count on the chaos of it, hence kek and meme magic etc... Its an amazing weapon.

Food for thought, too much to say in too few words.

"and then you destroy yourself" - Nixon
>>
>>137715684
that israel is the covert above-ground continuation of the nazi organization?
>>
>>137715736
>Even the "pol candidate" is pro Jews and Israel
Well as I said in earlier post this isn't entirely known yet. You have to realize his daughter married a kike and he could be playing chess here. He is certainly hated by all the kikes and their media outlets and everything he is doing so far has been against their interests. He will have to watched closely. I can go into deep detail about this if you want.
>>
>>137715831
yah bruv email me at [email protected]
>>
>>137715952
Oh man, that's a huge relief that you said that. Exactly where I'm at too. You made it sound earlier like Trump was 100% a shill, which wouldn't surprise me, but I'm glad you aren't completely sure on that. There is hope, not much, but some.
>>
File: tumblr_mq2mlyCFf21qkwdm8o1_500.gif (919KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq2mlyCFf21qkwdm8o1_500.gif
919KB, 500x213px
>>137708847
>>
>>137715952
I understand where you're coming from. I just can't get over the fact that his main advice-giver is jewish and that he married off his very own blood to them. Yes, technically he could be playing X-dimensional chess, as one must play "with them" in order to play "against them". I do not hold my breath however. We'll see. Maybe he thinks he plays them but they play him instead.
>>
>>137715894
hahaha no I meant on their race. They are an entire race of useful idiots bred to be subservient and unquestioning. They are basically the white version of Chinese Communists. Just drones. They think they are in on the plot working for Jewish interests but they are just as much goy as we are to the people in charge. They don't give two shits about them being Jewish other than the fact they are useful tools to accomplish their goals. They are basically human golden retrievers
>>
>>137715952
>>137716079
If (assuming you're white) your daughter married a nigger, does that make you a black panther? I thought not. The trumps are from new York, just like if you live in London, UK, you daughter is exponentially more likely to marry a nigger
>>
>>137716169
See>>137716338 and debunk plox
>>
>>137714937
Send me book you nigger.

I have a fairly grounded understanding of the physical realm (meta-political discourse/history) but the spiritual realm of the "why" has always made me beyond confused. My understanding of the world is purely secular, and i am a basic bitch protestant so my understanding of the ephemeral simply extends beyond my realm of comprehension.

I am expecting a styxhexen tier shit but I find his approach to these subjects provocative.

What do they hope to gain from the spoopy foreskin eating volcano demon occultism they seem to employ?

Is it like our right wing dog whistle memes?

What the fuck is going on with these people. Do these boomers believe their own bullshit? I know they do, but in my solipsism I always secretly thought everyone knows its bullshit but its an "emperors new clothes" kinda thing we collectively gaslight society into believing.

Id love a book on secret spoopy autismo societies and their esoteric nonsense. IF you can explain it in secular normie that would be great.
>>
File: 1499095904558.jpg (56KB, 471x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499095904558.jpg
56KB, 471x400px
>>137715952
>I can go into deep detail about this if you want.
Please do, I'm following this thread closely
>>
>>137716169
>I understand where you're coming from. I just can't get over the fact that his main advice-giver is jewish

The thing is Bannon is in there also and he is pretty red pilled imo. But yes there is no real way to be sure either way yet as is always the case with (((them))). We can only sit back and watch the show. You all are in your own trouble there is no question Merkel is with them, Europe is in the shit right now. The only reason they haven't taken Europe down yet is because they have to take us down first. If they took down Europe it would wake people up here to fight. They have to take us first. We have guns and free speech guaranteed by the Constitution so we are the hardest target for them to get, if we fall the entire west falls
>>
>>137716338
To me Trump looks like an absolute godsend

>Billionaire
>Says everything I hope he will say
>Outsmarts the left and the media all the time

I just think that the Elite would NEVER leave loose ends, they would never gamble with the fate of the world, and Trump is connected to some of them.
>>
>>137716162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
>>137716498
email me
>>
>>137716434

I cannot necessarily debunk it but I can try. I just think, using the nigger example, if your daughter ends up dating them chances are that to some degree it is your fault, because you must have socialized her in such a way that she was around those people. In America's case, it is hard to see that if you're a multimillionaire and hang around other multimillionaires, a lot of the people you are around are jewish, so likely you're gonna have more friends and acquaintances among them, and so will your daughter. On that note, if you did not like these people, you would go out of your way to distance yourself and your family from them. Basically, if you hang around niggers you're a bit of a nigger yourself no matter how white. It'd be like if most of my friends were Muslims and married into them and then pol came up with the theory that I just infiltrated them to fuck with them. Well, if you really dislike them you cannot be around them and certainly would try to prevent your kids from mixing in em.

>>137716596
On that note you are right; I live in a house of glass and should not be casting stones. We'll see what happens.
>>
>>137716498

Ok here is a list of three books you honestly probobly aren't ready for.

>Oswald Spengler's "Decline of the West"
>Mircea Eliade's "The Sacred and the Profane"
>Julius Evola's "Revolt against the modern world" (then everything else he wrote)

The reason I don't think you are ready is because the primer that will help you understand these ultimate red pills is the knowledge I've gained from reading like 60 other books on the occult, it's hard to pick and choose which are the most important. I've narrowed the most important beliefs down to this.

>Hermeticism
>Neoplatonism and platonism
>Gnosticism
>Alchemy

Alister Crowly serves as a good index of occult information. It's good to read his books without being a thelemite, or joining the O.T.O.

Julius Evola is the ultimate purple pill from what I've seen so far, and I'm only halfway through "Revolt against the modern world". He breaks down the best elements of traditional religion into a primordial soup, and gives you a high understanding that exists outside of any one belief system, which after studying a fuck ton of religions you will realize is the true spirituality.
>>
File: Fire_worship.jpg (128KB, 603x407px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_worship.jpg
128KB, 603x407px
>>137716785
https://youtu.be/KxlwhXvBDys
>>
>>137716582
Ok well I went into a little already. Anyone that makes in biz or politics show biz etc anything "the system", has to be with (((them))). Otherwise you simply don't get a platform, they own the media, social media, etc everything. So any establishment politician in the big game at least has to be with (((them))) or they wouldn't get donations, media coverage etc. ANYONE in the system is part of the system period. The only reason Trump could be a possible exception is because he is a billionaire. So theoretically he could make it on his own to get where he did telling them to fuck off. However you have to understand these people are always playing multi dimensional chess, they know people are waking up and they could have chosen Trump specifically to fool those of us that know this. The only thing is if it was anyone else other than Trump you would 100% they are owned by (((them))). With Trump there is a chance he isn't with (((them))). It certainly doesn't look like he is based on his record. However again this could all have been planned from the start. There is no way to know for sure yet
>>
>>137717097
Also I think Jesus was in some way a true ascended master. Christianity is based, but I think that you should take to heart the idea that he is the fulfillment of the scriptures, meaning you don't need to live by the Old Testament. I think Orthodoxy is best bet, and I've even heard from Gnostics that some high level gnostics hide within the Orthodox Church.
>>
>>137715510
I literally have no idea what you are talking about. No, really dude I seriously have no idea. You seem to have mistaken me for someone else. But, I will address you bait as follows.

I grew up in Texas, the north washed their flag with the blood of my fathers. We never asked to die on behalf of niggers.

Go visit the graves of my ancestors, then tell me who the traitors are. Because I can guarantee you the hero's in those cemeteries aren't.

But in time we forgave our northern brothers.

Just as I forgave the Germans for (again) slaughtering my family; our brothers.

I don't expect you to understand. I don't expect you to care. Your understanding of the conflict seems to be as remedial as your shitposting.
>>
>>137704172
I agree on the premise that we should always question both sides at all times. It seems like for years the boards spout how only the select get in power and its all fucked, but somehow an outsider gets in and all is saved. Its a confusing logical paradox.

We are all part of multiple psy ops at any given moment all people can do is try and be true to their beliefs especially when times are hard. What is your solution OP? I never like when someone comes to me with a problem and no solution bad business 101
>>
File: blackpill.jpg (124KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
blackpill.jpg
124KB, 500x629px
>>137704172

Maybe.

>E-celeb gatekeepers (Cernovich, southern, milo, infowars)
>Who funds alt right? Friberg. This man is friends with Antifa Sweden. (Friberg knows Spencer too apparently)
>Recreation of Weimar Germany in modern America, Antifa/degeneracy and all
>They fund "alt right" then smash it down
>Media never condemns leftist violence, ever
>Don't you DARE not support Israel, goy!
>Cia niggers doing what Cia niggers do, probably helping push us towards conflict
>Therightstuf has gay pool parties
>Nobody can be trusted, psyops and controlled op
>Governers, senators, Congress, politicans, ect. are all loyal to Israel first, America second
>Leftists are changing the English language, and tearing down statues.
>You lose your job, family, and friends for being right wing potentially
>Their language. "Leftist violence? Doesn't exist. Right wing rallies are poisonous garbage. Terrorism. Being (pro) white is Pure EVIL.
>Ethnic replacement. Destruction of history. Advancement of communism
>>
>>137717016
brother throw all the stones you want we are all in the same house lol
>>
>>137717639
Fuck. Hahahaha!
>>
>>137717446
Damn bro, you need a ton of training before you read anything I recommended here >>137717097

Go to this website wizardforums dot com, and LARP around for a bit.

Everyone there thinks they are a genius, and that they speak to demons..... but it's where I got started. The truth is floating around there, and the basics are everywhere. Spend at least a month there before you read the books I recommended.
>>
File: 1500872960695.jpg (284KB, 680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1500872960695.jpg
284KB, 680x1120px
>>137717329
Just as I've suspected for some time. Political theater for the masses, who watch enthralled, unaware that every last detail is according to plan.
>However you have to understand these people are always playing multi dimensional chess, they know people are waking up and they could have chosen Trump specifically to fool those of us that know this
So Trump outjewing the jews isn't just a meme? He's really using their multidimensional chess tactics against them? That raises the question of his endgame.
How will we know if Trump is for real?
>>
File: demon.png (360KB, 554x598px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
360KB, 554x598px
>>137717263
hahaha there is a lot of bullshit in that vid. The Illuminati has nothing to do with Buddhism. I have been a Buddhist for over 20 years and know the dhammapada back and forth. The Illuminati hate Christians and Buddhists but for entirely different reasons. The Nazis may have been tools for them but they were not part of them. This video is bullshit. Knowledge is power and I know more than you can possibly imagine, much more than you my friend. it's funny the psyops you guys try to run, I can pick them off instantly
>>
>>137717340
>Also I think Jesus was in some way a true ascended master
Christ destroyed them nearly single handedly, we can do the same
>>
>>137704172
I hear ya. It's the fucking Chinese. Why? Do I think this? They are the least divided country in the world. Meanwhile in all other countries, all you hear about is divide and conquer sob stories on the news. Here in Canada I just woke up, turned on the TV... Wahhhh muh Japanese internment camp "the smell of feces, no food, we are not animals" cry cry cry. a few months ago it was the Nativeabo sob stories about the mass rapes in residential schools that never happened. What it boils down to is anti white propaganda on a massive scale.
>>
File: 1494917020462.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494917020462.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>137704172
>>
>>137717855
This is an interesting site, but just like any site about this topic there is a lot of bullshit mixed with truth. That is the key when doing this kind of research sniffing out the truth from the shit
>>
>>137717855
oops sorry this is the site
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm
>>
File: 1501731752481.png (261KB, 1000x679px) Image search: [Google]
1501731752481.png
261KB, 1000x679px
>>137706534
>three unclean spirits
kek is odgoad #1
heh is odgoad #2
>>
>>137717097
>>137717855

That is the second recommendation for Spengler. I have heard nothing but glowing reviews so I will look for a PDF if I can find one.

I am not sure how I feel about indulging people who think *actually* speak to demons in the non-metaphorical sense. Might be good for a laugh at someone else's expense though.

Would it not serve to view the works critically untainted by preconceived notions of the spiritual? I find diversity is only good when you have diversity of thought open to critical thinking and differing perspectives; provided you can elaborate on your worldview and are open to critique.
>>
>>137717927
>So Trump outjewing the jews isn't just a meme? He's really using their multidimensional chess tactics against them? That raises the question of his endgame.
>How will we know if Trump is for real?

We can't. See he could be a plant specifically there so that the left (((they))) fund keep agitating the right until we strike back or if we don't they do ops like they did in VA. Then they declare martial law and ship our asses off to FEMA camps or civil war breaks out. There will be no way to tell til it happens desu.
>>
>>137717927
My heart sank when I realised that Soros put as much money on the table for Killary as he did for Kushner - all I could think was well fuck this shit.
>>
>>137707080
i agree. and i made a similar point in a post i made yesterday, this countey loves violence and all these political factions (antifa, stormfront whatever) are guys who want in on the glory

its terrible really, this is my home and about 1/5th of the population wants to turn it into a bloody warzone.

if there is a civil war i will shoot anyone else with a gun, left or right.
>>
>>137718733
Yeah if you just read the books I recommended you will be fine. They just reference a ton of religions and cultures, if you don't recognized them it get's confusing.

Wizard forums is just good for learning about different occult systems, dig through the ebook library, there is a ton of stuff.
>>
>>137718733
which email are you bro moon something? I don't want to send a copy tot he aussie he is shill. He only posted once to request my book I know these niggers they are always trying to get their hands on it
>>
>>137718940
you should read morals and dogma and trail of the serpent also
>>
>>137718967
ends in 888.
>>
>>137704172
The two extremes are both delusional about thinking that their extreme is better than the other.
Obviously anyone with common sense knows that they are controlled opposition.
Have you noticed how the right fractured after the presidency?
This board is controlled by corporate media and it uses you against yourselves.
They make you look bad in the media by making you do shit that attracts negative attention.
This is why I dont go to this place as much.
Its full of controlled phoneposting sheep who came from the nude leaks or presidency.
>>
>>137718940
I have posted this twice already but ev one should read it

>>
File: 1493947996165.jpg (113KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1493947996165.jpg
113KB, 811x739px
Chinese/Indian border conflict, Norks, Lefties tearing down statues, punching nazis, ect.

That Aug 21 eclipse is almost here. Then we have Sept 23 to look forward to. See you in september for the happenings.

>http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2016/august/16/see-you-in-september-peace-and-prosperity-2016-conference-program/

Ron Paul? See you in September? iiiiiit's happening.
>>
>>137719098
I've read Morals and Dogma, also read this>>137719162

but I will heck out Trail of the Seprent
>>
>>137719134
sent brother
>>
File: tumblr_mghk896nrN1r66n33o1_500.gif (683KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mghk896nrN1r66n33o1_500.gif
683KB, 500x375px
>>137718194
It's knee jerk reactions like this that have prevented you access to what you seek. You know far less than you think, but hey you wrote a book, blind to the influence of
Shingon, Tendai & Vajrayana sects that have played a pivotal role over the last few hundred years. To answer your question from the other day, what questions would you ask me in private you can not here?
>>
>>137719257
where did OP go abandon his own thread?
>>
>>137704172
>so when the civil war starts and we all support Trunp and so does the Military
>we win?
>>
>>137719413
anon are you black library?
>>
>>137704172
Your an idiot if you think it could have happened any other way regardless of who the president is.
>>
>>137718940
I sounded kind of retarded here because I'm tired. Going to bed really soon y'all. This always happens... I spend all day reading shit threads, then find an epic bread like this one right before I'm about to go to sleep. Lol, glad I found it though.
>>
>>137705940
You actually think pitched battles will occur desu?

It will be decentralized warfare. D.C. will be prime, San Fran prime, and I think the Right wing comes out on top.

I do agree that ((they)) want to push us there. But I am not sure that's wholly bad. Voting isn't going to change anything. That's been proven.
>>
File: awake.jpg (981KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
awake.jpg
981KB, 1700x2200px
>>137719413
It isn't knee jerk I figured you were a shill. You are far to quick to judge. I have been looking for you. Yes I am aware of the Li family etc. We had this convo for short period. Obviously I would not have addressed you in the manor I did if I knew it was you. In your wisdom you do, you should be aware Buddhists don't have knee jerk reactions :-)
>>
>>137719752
No. The black library is a physical place.
>>
>>137707423
Let me guess - this is according to a meth dealer and bank robber who changed his name to "Fritz Springmeyer"?
>>
>>137717016

Bro you need to dig deeper, Trump is not some random rich guy who got lucky. He's a graduate of NYC military School, wich formed a shittton of anti-semites that start inserting themselves in politics and media. He's not going around praising patton for fun, he's not surroundig himself with generals for fun. Trump hanged around with coppola and many others. Yes, the coppola that makes vampire movies about shriveled strange men that suck people's blood and try to hipnotize their victims. These people were all part of the movement behind Patton's legacy after he was assassinated. What you are seeing today is the loyalist elements of the military intelligence fighting against a foreign hijacker that took over parts of the government. And Trump is one of them. Jews are right to be scared, there is a good chance that Israel is fucked. I believe we will see in the coming decade a big event in wich "greatest ally betrayed us, this is unnaceptable!". US strategists have made comments about it, including Kissinger who said Israel is living on borrowed time, basicaly.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jews-were-terrorists-before-state-of-israel-says-coppola/
>>
File: IMG_8521.png (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8521.png
189KB, 1600x900px
>>137704172
Do you also remember all the "I'm insider I know this and that " hodgepodge threads last year?
Pic related is an example. There were forces pushing the board/site to one direction.
>>
>>137717016
I do see your point hans, however I would argue your point with this. A very good friend of mine is a girl from South east London. Her dad is extremely racist and moved the whole family to Bristol to escape the niggers, then when Bristol started getting more niggerfied they moved to Swindon. She now has a mixed race kid with a nigger because she rebelled against her dad.
>>
>>137704172
Remove Trumps support and they'll easily remove him. It's just kikes, CIA-niggers and liberal twats, paid shills trying to divide us. They can't do shit whilst 60 million people, with an armory for an army, trillions in ammo are still with their president.
>>
>>137719413
>what questions would you ask me in private you can not here?

Well I had a number of questions to ask you about. I did not think you would necessarily want to discuss in the open but I have no problem with it. As far as the black library would the basement of oxford be a good place to start?

Also The householders you were referring to I am pretty sure I am aware of what you are referring to however my book and focus has been on the west, going into the 13 bloodlines triads guilds etc and other houses to this point has not been relevant and would only be convoluted to go into.
>>
>>137719899
well goodnight anon it was great finding you here
>>
>>137720370
>moves to Bristol to avoid niggers
>then Swindon
Where did he go next to avoid niggers, Birmingham?
>>
>>137704172
usa as a national state has to be cracked before true nwo...thats the build up for chaos to follow...
>>
>>137720144
holy shit anon is wise, excellent post brother. (((they))) killed Patton. I am with you 100% here but as I said I will not make judgement one way or the other yet. There is so much deception and layers of it, you can never be positive until you get the one true sign, the breaking point
>>
why are russians such fantasists?
>>
File: melek-taus.jpg (126KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
melek-taus.jpg
126KB, 400x403px
>>137720144
This makes me happy

>>137720706
Goodnight, Ill email you after I finish the book! It will be this week for sure.
>>
>>137716010

love me dad :(
>>
>>137718739
>We can't. See he could be a plant specifically there so that the left (((they))) fund keep agitating the right until we strike back or if we don't they do ops like they did in VA. Then they declare martial law and ship our asses off to FEMA camps or civil war breaks out. There will be no way to tell til it happens desu.
Everything coming down the line - civil/global war, economic collapse, FEMA, the whole enchilada - has been many, many years in the making. I only started learning all this about four years ago. The only thing I couldn't figure out is how they would get the ball rolling. Then Trump happened, and it couldn't be clearer.
He's probably there to start a massive war, whether it begins from his assassination or his continual stoking of tensions on both sides. Odds are Trump wouldn't even know it if he was.
>>
>>137704172
How is this thread still up?
>he's a Jewish puppet!
>>claims not backed
>/pol/ is a place to start psyops
>>extremely overestimating the importance of a fucking image board and not backing claims.
>questioning the legitimacy of HRC campaign
>>everyone skilled for her, smeared Trump
>HOW DID DJT WIN? DEMOCRACY IS A LIE BECAUSE I SAID SO!
>>apparently there were enough disgruntled dads and collage students tired of pc culture and people generally voting on protest of the shitty dem candidate and fucking over Bernie
>random yelling
Sage got again.
>>
>>137721197
for sure brother god is with us DEUS VULT
>>
>>137720544
They may have thier own, however everything you will be looking for has been transferred to the grand canyon prior to the event.
>>
>>137704403

Go fuck (you)rself. A5 posts good information and contributes to Human Trafficking Generals while you fap to cuckoldBBC porn.

Consider headbutting a bullet.
>>
>>137704713
You're a huge faggot. I wish you were a shill, but I think you're just trying to be smart and come up with a theory even though you're 20 years old and have only been lurking since January
>>
>>137721390
interesting. Is there where Tolkien got his inspiration for LOTR?
>>
>>137706789
4/10

Also, white people who type "y'all" need to be executed.
>>
>>137721390
are you aiding in the rise of the Dajjal?
>>
>>137721743
ahahahaha Jesus Christ Frank, samefagging? really?

haven't we been over this?
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>137704172
95% of youtube links from /pol/ are not available in poland. Way the kikes wona prevent me from watching this Sooo fucking much that they wona get me to prison for just saying that official numbers in holohoax went from 6 gorylion to 2,6 zylion, wayy to much btw. GoD bless for hooktube tho .... fuuuuck
>>
>>137722448
replace "you" with "hook"
>>
>>137720861
Kek, they stayed in Swindon. The outskirts are still white as fuck as is the whole of the South West. The only brown/black areas of swindon are town centre for poos and West for nigs
>>
>>137704713
Okay. Let's grant you your theory. I have a hard time believing it, but let's just say your right. What do we do? Is there any actionable advice to come from this?
>>
>>137721743
>cuckoldbbc porn
What about trannyswapping spine beatle porn?
>>
File: pepe 2.gif (267KB, 440x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 2.gif
267KB, 440x512px
>>137722551
I know, thats way i said god bless for hooktube xd
>>
>>137721984
No idea where his inspiration came from.
>>137722198
I am not Islamic
>>
>>137722721
Is that not what the 11 represents? The Dajall?
>>
>>137722551
>>137722448
This. Fucking newfags need to learn the ways
>>
Well no shit, how much damage could a reborn occupy movement do to the 1% nowadays with so much more vigor?
>>
>>137706534
Intradasting
>>
>>137722768
Is that what you want it to mean, would it make you happy to find him? Perhaps the 11 groups of kindness or perhaps the number of enlightenment, what it means to you is what is of value to me.
>>
>>137721743

defending a proven larper, this must be frank
>>
>>137723200
Well as I already said I am not as deep into the all the occult symbology and numerology yet as I want to be as it wasn't relevant to the scope of my book. But this is where I am concentrating now. I am only a novice as of yet looking for good sources which I am sure you know are hard to come by. Most only hold half truths with bs or are flat out bs. You have to be top tier red pilled to sniff out what is legit and what isn't. Weaving spiders come not here
>>
>>137721743
Stop eating so much you fatass ugly cracka
>>
>>137723200
Am I correct in assuming you are referring to the annunaki as father coming home?
>>
>>137707080
>bored with their lives
Why do you fucking assholes always get everything so wrong? Are you really that stupid? No one is fucking bored you retarded faggot. People who "want civil war" are disenchanted, not bored. It's anxiety, fear, stress, dissilusionment, etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with boredom. How fucking dumb can you possibly be?

First, look at the job market, it sucks. Wages suck even if you get a job. Look at dating, it sucks. Marriage sucks even if you get a wife. Prices are high, rent is high, there's all this profit and it all goes into the hands of a few. Then there's the palpable sense of racism and hostility towards that very taxpaying majority. As far as first world countries go, white working class people could not have it any worse without being downgraded to third world status. The system is not working out for most people economically speaking, and governments are actively subverting our interests and security at every turn. That's why some people are driven to at least say offhandedly that they're hoping for war. Boredom comes from prosperity and comfort; this is anxiety and fear. It's the most basic surface level psychology which you can't seem to grasp because you're too interested in criticizing and feeling superior rather than analyzing the situation. In short, fuck you.
>>
>>137723574
Spiders catch & kill butterflies, why wouldn't you approve of this?
>>137723759
No, the literal reincarnation of a spirit. If one believes in such things.
>>
>>137724262
>Spiders catch & kill butterflies, why wouldn't you approve of this?
Well that is certainly one interpretation another one would be

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
>No, the literal reincarnation of a spirit. If one believes in such things.
I do not. As a Buddhist I only follow my senses and look tot he corporeal until I am shown to be false which is kinda split for a Buddhist depending on your interpretation. All folly in this world is by men, and so I search for the source of it in men
>>
>>137704172
>Tl;dr op is a glorious winged faggot
>>
File: 1499876171955.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499876171955.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>137704172
I know anon, that's why he used the term alt-left, it links the whole left with violent elements, just like how the alt-right does. It's true though, they are going to start a civil war. It's extremely obvious, you have controlled op on both sides of the right and left, then Trump will only push demonetization and escalate further. No one else sees it anon.
>>
hahahah Alex Jones scours pol for their info. Just saw he did an article on my team busting their psyop lolz
>>
>>137721231
>merchant cant into 666d chess
nice hasbara
>>
>>137726088
85 posts mate, who are you
>>
>>137723780
>trolled softly
>>
>>137726287
bodhi mantra
>>
>>137705940
Frankly, I've been thinking this for a while. All this right wing growth has been anything but organic. Especially the prevalence of right-wing pseudtubers like Molymeme, JBP, nazi slut #532, etc.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I find it a little frightening. I don't really mind whatever happens, I just don't wanna die in some retarded civil war because a bunch of rural and suburban retards became nazis to cope with their virginity.
>>
>>137726950
>. Especially the prevalence of right-wing pseudtubers like Molymeme, JBP

wtf are you talking about? moly has been around forever, and JBP isn't even fucking ""right wing""
>>
The deep state has contingencies, contingencies upon contingencies upon contingencies,
layer upon layer upon layer..
So many that no-one but the very top knows.
The Eagle would starve if it hopped on the ground, or if it flew in the branches of the trees. It feasts because it flies above the forest and field, it sees all and few see it.
>>
File: Brazilian KANG.jpg (33KB, 298x302px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian KANG.jpg
33KB, 298x302px
>>137704713
This guy is a noob. The left was radicalized and out of control long before Trump came to power. They were pushing for the destruction of society, transgenderism of small children, genocide of the white male, black fascism, etc ever since colleges started the indoctrination of the 'cis-gendered white male'

Think about it. That was long before Trump. The civil war is inevitable, it will be absolutely necessary to defend the country as it stands. George Soros has been pumping money into this cause for decades.

There is no such thing as co-existence and peace with these people unless you agree with them and do everything they desire. Everyone knows this!
>>
>>137721743
Anon5 claims he is 120 years old via technology.
lol
>>
>>137727069
he was cenzored by jewtube and is lauded on /pol/ and debates pathological altruism abd advocates for personal responsibility, i hope this should make it obviois to you why he is considered right wing, if not maybe brain yourself because your confusion about why these morons think the things they do will only increase
>>
I'll take you up on your stupid conspiracy theory, taken straight from the Grand Judas Goat, Alex Infokike himself.

The foundation of America is rotten, and what we are seeing right now are three windows. First, and this one is closing fast, is the window where the situation can be resolved peacefully. The second will be when the situation can only be resolved through conflict. The third will be when the situation is unsolvable.

The conditions for the civil war started being fomented in 1965, and now you have so many foreign factions pushing for it from so many angles that it can only be avoided through a mass awakening of the white population in America.

Cvile revealed how truly fragile the American system is. It was frightening to watch. You fuckers need to wake up, and fast.
>>
>>137704172
DJT always had more support. Propaganda is the only reason DJT seemed to be losing.

That being said DJT and HRC are old school friends and given HRC death record and the vitriol around DJT the fact that he was not assassinated, to tremendous applaud, by some "patriotic left wing anti facist" is evidence enough of fuckery.

Many souls will fill the urn when this all comes to a head.
>>
>>137728523
>I'll take you up on your stupid conspiracy theory, taken straight from the Grand Judas Goat, Alex Infokike himself.
lol infowars gets all their info from us bro not the other way around. Well a team of us anyway
>>
>>137728523
sheeple don't want to wake up
ignorance is comfy
just sleep around (with lots of niggers) and (((enjoy))) the comfy
>>
>>137728797
Your team needs to pick better people. Unless you are pro-Israel, anti-racist pedes, there is no reason to work with that fucking traitor.
>>
>>137729016
he has an audience bro,and my team doesn't work directly with him. He just ran a story based on our work. Also it was a concerted effort not just my team we are very small. I just ran a thread while the Charlotsville hashtag was trending and the kike shills were trying to spread the lies and dumped the evidence and asked for people to help us tweet memes like this >>137708681 of the evidence out on the hashtag.
>>
>>137704172
>muh plebbit spacing
>shill

Saged. Thanks for wasting your time.
>>
>>137729016
which obviously was effective because we informed millions it was bullshit through infowars not just eh few 1000 we were able to tweet too
>>
>>137729016
this was the orig thread >>137188374
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.