[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate CSU Colleges

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
i go to orientation for California State Northridge, and the 4 hours they lock us in a room forcing us to listen to LGBT talk, Racism, Sexism etc... i mean for fuck sake i felt like a kid coming out of hitler youth with that much sht propaganda, then again most u guy support him here, and hey after those grotesque 4 hours i fuckin did to. anyways i got that off my chest
>>
File: YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>137703997

>this is the state of American youth getting sent to indoctrination camps.
>>
>>137703997
>California State Northridge
Lolololololo)ilk k ilolililolilololololklolololilol

*inhales*

Lololololololololomklkmololololololllolilololololololilolilklolol

Like did you get a 600 on your sat?
>>
>>137703997
>went to college orientation

You were supposed to skip it, faggot.
>>
>>137704619
cant, they kick you out of the entire process if u miss it. the school is a fuckin mess
>>
File: IMG_6672.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6672.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>137703997
I was at the same thing. Holy fuck youre right I was cringing the whole time. I got this in the mail today too...
Is it too late Csunanon?
>>
>>137704883
i dont know whens the last time u were there but holy fuck its so bad rn, are fuckin mentor started crying when someone giggled at her LGBT play, we all jus stood quiet in a circle watchin her ass cry for 5mins and then we walked it. thats fuckin it
>>
File: Liberation.jpg (11KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Liberation.jpg
11KB, 646x646px
>>137704334

The ONLY hope we have to prevent the enemy taking over our culture forever is to end their propaganda system. We HAVE GOT to end compulsory education, and from there go after the colleges

If you're tired of all the talk, talk, talk and want to do something, here are organizations to support:

>https://www.federationforchildren.org/

The American Federation for Children advocates for school choice vouchers, I.E. helping children go somewhere other than a government school

>https://www.self-directed.org/

Advocates for the abolition of compulsory, centralized education

>https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/899/

Bill to abolish the Department of Education. Thomas Massie, the Congressman responsible for it, has said that the best way to help it is to contact your representative and ask them to be a co-sponsor.

People's actions are simply manifestations of their beliefs, and the beliefs of the weak-minded are determined by whatever they hear often enough. Defeat leftist-infested government education and they lose their primary way of producing leftists
>>
File: IMG_3132.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>137705250
Im studying animation there because the resources are good and the students are easy to beat.
Pic related from the art department. Its a favorite pic of mine to post here on /pol/.
And probably the most degenerate thing I've witnessed on the campus.
>>
>>137705420
its to deep man, you fuckin do not know how bad it is in cali
>>
>>137705564
i had that senior dyke iris, (one with a ring in her upper lip) as my mentor
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.