[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi Commune

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 94932df3874fb84041047a83c3fe3600.jpg (549KB, 2050x1024px) Image search: [Google]
94932df3874fb84041047a83c3fe3600.jpg
549KB, 2050x1024px
Why don't us Nazis Larping faggots actually do something productive. Create a society within society that functions based on Natsoc principles. Show other whites, how successful life is. Nothing is stopping us from banding our resources to buy land strictly for this purpose. Do like the mormons.
>>
>>137698726
Ruby Ridge and Waco are some good reasons not to.
>>
File: e8Ok89s.jpg (69KB, 1400x448px) Image search: [Google]
e8Ok89s.jpg
69KB, 1400x448px
>>137698726
and get waco'd for being successful? I dont think so. Why dont "we nazi larpers" instead just make the whole of america our commune, by removing the jew programming from the people. Much better option.
>>
>>137698726

nobody is really a nazi here bro
>>
>>137698726
Why don't nazi larpers just grow up and become adults and do something productive? The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.
>>
>>137698984
Fuck off civic nationalist faggot. Enjoy your based black man's children who will ask for gibs and then burn down your cities and rape your daughters.
>>
Have patience. America will be ours. Then, we will liberate our brothers in Europe and Oceania and South Africa. The world will be ours soon enough.
>>
>>137698896
Came to post literally this. Fucking alphabet niggers will shoot your doggo and burn your family.
>>
>>137700250
Australia first plz, I WANT GUNS
>>
>>137700483
>yfw amphibious ships of the American Empire hit your beaches and start distrubting ar-15s

It's gonna be good.
>>
Careful mate, that sounds a bit like 5pt, faggot Moarpheus inbound
>>
>>137698726
because you're too stupid to create anything
>>
>>137698726
>>137698726
If anyone can suggest a way to do this without the government and the intelligence agencies shutting it down, I have 500k for the project. I work in project management for IT companies, so I would also be able and willing to oversee the project, as long as there are other professionals involved, and not just a bunch of teenage neo-nazi media disasters waiting to happen. I am willing to commit money, resorces, contacts, and time, if there are people who are valuable to the project and will take it seriously. If this sounds like you, then post a bit about yourself and if it seems worthwhile, we'll form an off-site chat group.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.