[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan's economy beats the forecasts growing by 4%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (115KB, 428x118px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
115KB, 428x118px
>It was the strongest quarter of growth since the first quarter of 2015.
>It means Japan is growing faster than the likes of the United States, whose economy grew by just 2.6% on an annualised basis during the same period, and appreciably faster than the UK. Japan's economy has now grown for sixth successive quarters, the longest growth streak it has enjoyed since 2006, representing a triumph for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who took office in 2012 promising a revival.
>Toshimitsu Motegi, Japan's new economic and fiscal policy minister, said the stronger-than-expected growth reflected continued strength in consumer spending and business investment.

IT'S NOT FAIR. IT WAS MEANT TO BE THE GLOBALISTS TURN. JAPAN NEEDS OPEN BORDERS.
>>
They still have to live with themselves for being on the wrong side of history by not taking many immigrants much less refugees. I hope the high GDP per capita growth, high standard of living, safe and homogeneous society with a strong culture and cultural cohesion are worth it!
>>
>>137696871
Enjoy your civil war faggot.
>>
>>137697151
Take more immigrants and refugees you racists!
>>
>>137695255
Shinto Babe has like a 12% approval there bud
>>
>>137695255
THEY'LL PAY FOR NOT SHARING THIS WITH ALL OF THE INHABITANTS OF AFRICA.

THOSE FUCKING RACISTS.
>>
>>137695255
order of the white dragons are slowly taking us down, the jews fear the samurai.
>>
>>137697543
PM isn't directly elected, so who gives a fuck? You think people are going to vote for the LDP?
>>
It's unsustainable in the long term unless they shill out their products to the rest of the world
Less people = less money being spent = smaller economy
>>
File: bait , is it even.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait , is it even.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>137696871
>>
I thought they were planning on accepting more migrants soon?
>>
>>137697543
literally only because he wants the emperor back
>>
>>137697985
Only 12% of Japs want the Emperor back? What a bunch of faggots
>>
I kind of understand now why all these sneaky yids are crawling out of the woodwork trying to shame japan into accepting more exploding sand-people.... the pro race-mixing/anti-border agenda they're pushing is going to fall apart when people start noticing that only racially homogeneous countries with strict immigration policy are the only ones that prosper and thrive....
>>
>>137698083
(((polls)))

>TRUMP IS FINISHED
>BREXIT IS OVER
>>
>>137696871
kek
>>
>>137695255

>PROOF: What really happened in Charlottesville.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1U45KXFQU
>>
>>137695255
This is actually hugely important. One of the founding myths of (current) globalism is based on a study from the 90s that said you had to have am increase in population of at least 2.6 children per family to grow economically. It's the myth that rationalized refugees (need workers).
With new economies and technologies, we don't need lots of people. This study proves that.
Thanks for sharing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.