[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUIT WITHT THE RACISM AND WHITE SUPREMACY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ZcmTnJSaeuY.jpg (53KB, 457x604px) Image search: [Google]
ZcmTnJSaeuY.jpg
53KB, 457x604px
you guys can still have pride in your race and your heritage, but you can't make it the forefront of your movement. you're not going to make any powerful or important allies other than more fat ugly weebs on a basket weaving forum.

focus on corporatism and economics. focus on the benefits of traditionalism. become a learned fascist, study more likable fascists like oswald mosely and jose primo antonio de rivera. don't just be hitler fanboys. race is important, but don't make it the goddamn theme of your movement unless you want to be kept called nazis and white supremacists and not be taken seriously by anyone other than yourselves.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>137693674
Go back to plebbit

also sage
>>
>>137694926
fool you will destroy us. hide your power level or they will win.
>>
>>137693674
> but you can't make it the forefront of your movement
antio white racism is at the forefront of the left. Indeed the modus operandi of the left is anti white racism. Abandon anti white racism and we will abandon racism. It is a game of chicken that was forced on us.

t. ex liberal that voted for obama in 08

also fucking learn a bit more about us before doing a dumb thread you dumb cunt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxrTD2PKG0k
>>
>>137695554
This, get a clue stormspergs. this is what (((they))) want you to act like.
>>
Nobody on 4Chan is actually getting Tattoos on their heads and LARPing at rallies. The people here are generally more introverted and interested in the history/philosophy but understand how the fight is fought. The people who wave those flags are people who really have no better way to express these same ideas because they either don't have time or the means to do any deep research into these things.

We need to do our best to show people that these "violent thugs" are just concerned about their country. Right now they look like monsters to the MSM while Antifa gets away with attempted murder without even a mumble.

https://www.startpage.com/
I think most people would sympathize with what this guy thinks, but he doesn't want to be in front of the camera any more than we want him there... That's why he would be so effective in front of the camera if we actually got someone like him there.
>>
>>137697639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXL6pFg080
shit, fucked up the link.
>>
File: 1464849951203.jpg (85KB, 433x417px)
1464849951203.jpg
85KB, 433x417px
>>137693674
>quit with the racism and white supremacy

Nah.
>>
>>137697783
I don't know that people would sympathize with him in all honesty. he came at her just as much as she did to him, I think most if anything would be neutral. and you have to realize, people will most likely side with a non nazi, than even a nice nazi. even if the nazi is rational, people tune out when they hear that word and fascism, but fascism is an easier sell once you distance it from nazism.
>>
>>137698691
It's extremely rude to pull into someones driveway and walk onto their property, uninvited, and start questioning them without even have the god damn common courtesy to introduce yourself.

Always be extremely polite when interrupting someone who is minding their own business at their own home.
>>
>>137699107
I agree, but he's off to a bad start telling her to fuck off right away, minus more points because he's a nazi trump supporter. this will not garner sympathy.
>>
>>137699264
No the first thing he asked was "who are you" which is fair enough, she still didn't introduce herself so telling he to fuck off is obviously the next recourse.
>>
File: 1502869217278.png (4MB, 5152x1032px)
1502869217278.png
4MB, 5152x1032px
>>137693674
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.