[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Draft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: PicsArt_08-16-12.54.34.jpg (123KB, 1440x1198px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-16-12.54.34.jpg
123KB, 1440x1198px
I never signed up for war.

yet someone just told me that It's still mandatory when you turn 18, I'm almost 21 now. How fucked am I.
>>
It means you have a stake in your nation, same as the rest of us.

Harden up, faggot.
>>
>>137692045
>>
>>137692045
If you're in college, or have a college education, you are significantly less likely to be drafted.
>>
Yah if you don't it'll fugg you in the future. Google what happens my dude.

Also, served 6 years in the army myself.
Nut up.
>>
did you just never get a license? i got mine when i went in to update my DL when i turned 18. But it is required by law, how did you not get it?
>>
>>137692045
Probably fine, but you can face charges for evading selective service if someone decides to go after you
>>
>>137692371
You don't "sign up", it's automatically entered. You can't just burn your draft card like they did in the 60s, you have to up and go to Canada the hard way.

Just ask to take the ASVAB and fail it three times. It's easy to flunk out of the military these days.
>>
>>137692045
Fine of up to $250,000 and/or five years imprisonment. I doubt they'd prosecute you for it, but there are other penalties. You'll never be able to receive government programs, welfare, student loans. Could be denied a passport.
>>
>>137692045
Not very. The laws surrounding "dodging the draft" are in place for a wartime scenario, not punish people because they fall through the cracks.
>>
>>137692045
It's a requirement to vote. If you're voted, you've committed a felony I believe. I would register for the selective service as soon as you can. It's easy, just google.

Get off you ass and to it. It's the law, and it's not hard.
>>
>>137692045
They don't want you.
>>
>>137692639
also
>https://www.sss.gov/Portals/0/PDFs/WhoMustRegisterChart.pdf
even undocumented immigrants are required to sign up lol
>>
even in the unlikely scenario you were drafted, you'd still have to pass basic training before they sent you out to fight for god's chosen people.
>>
>>137692045
You're not...just sign up for selective services if you haven't already.
>>
>>137692238
Not true, I signed up for selective service to get student loans
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.