[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Spain became the absolute lowest nation on Earth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1502859019360.jpg (38KB, 597x502px) Image search: [Google]
1502859019360.jpg
38KB, 597x502px
Where were you when Spain became the absolute lowest nation on Earth?
>>
>>137691432

Idiot i just came from tv. Why would you post this here?

I guess theyre right about you leafs.
>>
File: 1502858858000.png (280KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502858858000.png
280KB, 400x400px
>>137692762
>Spain on damage control with VPN
SAD!
>>
>>137691432
>became
>>
>>137691432
What is this shit even about?
>>
>>137693420
>So just to recap; the entire episode six aired on HBO in Spain in full HD today because someone at SpainHBO fucked up and pushed a button 5 days early.
And yet despite having the entire episode air in its entirety, in HD, and in English, it is now seven hours later and not a single soul in Spain has been able to figure out how to upload the episode. All we got was a drunk Spaniard pointing his phone at his tv and streaming the entire episode but only for mobile users (because fuck people using computers or who don't have instagram amirite?) while tipping his phone this way and that and jabbering and laughing in Spanish.
On top of that, we have another Spaniard trying to STREAM the episode using streaming services like twitch and youtube thinking that people will be able to see it before it gets taken down. After being banned from twitch and most likely getting his youtube suspended, he "gives up"
after seemingly being the only person in whole country who knows how to capture video properly, yet doesn't know how to upload it to a torrent site.

Since then we've also had people attempting to upload 11 GB files to mega as well as some people with .flv and .mov files. One person uploaded the shit to dailymotion in two parts but not only was it sped up 1.2x, the audio was potato phone mic quality
spain will literally never recover
>>
sorry
>>
>>137694073
I assume you mean Game of Throne or something.
I couldn't care less desu.
I stopped watching it because it's just bad story telling.
At least 15 different plot-lines going on in parallel is never how you should do it.
You find yourself genuinely wondering who those people are when they suddenly appear 5 episodes later.
Just wait 5 days anon.
>>
File: spain.jpg (68KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
spain.jpg
68KB, 500x707px
>>137694922
I've got no problem waiting 5 days, but Spain dropping the ball this hard is just too fucking funny
>>
>>137691432
Not alive yet, pretty sure it happened after the whole thing with Simon BolĂ­var
>>
>>137696033
no it was the mismanaging of GoT leaks that did it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.