[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dailystormer still down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

What's going on with Dailystormer? Is Anglin going to find a new host provider? Will it come back or did the stinking jews permanently take it down?
>>
>>137691298
>got kicked off GoDaddy
>moved to Google
>got kicked off Google
>moved to dailystormer.wang (chinese registration)
>got kicked off the dot wang

Now they're still puzzling over what to do. They're trying to get the dailystormer.com back, but there is a rule that you can only transfer your domain registration once ever 60 days. Since they already used their transfer (moving from GoDaddy to Google) they have to wait 2 months to get it back

In the meantime, they're going to try to set up on a different domain registration, but they're still working it out.
>>
Thanks for the update

Infostormer is down too! The jews are really going all or nothing on us right now.
>>
>>137693246
Getting your domain kicked like this is literally an unprecedented move. These services are supposed to be completely neutral.
>>
If thepiratebay is still up after getting kicked around for ages there's no way they can keep the stormer down for long.
>>
Start fresh

New domain, new host. He'll blow back up within a week.
>>
File: dot-onion.png (5KB, 721x28px) Image search: [Google]
dot-onion.png
5KB, 721x28px
>>137691298
Try TOR
>>
>>137691298
Just use their .onion hidden service.
>>
>>137692497

they should just publish their IP
>>
>>137693554
No it isn't. You have always been able to get sites dropped by their domain registrar if they break tos, That's why edgy sites use .mx and all that.
>>
>>137696403
DNS is for weaklings anyway

t. hacker on steroids
>>
I hope it stays down. Anglin is nothing but a professional troll.
>>
>>137696292
No downsides to that idea
>>
>>137691298
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.to/ use a tor browser
>>
>>137691298
He needs to buy some servers in the Philippines like what infinitechan has.

Based Duterte doesn't give a fuck about what Jews think.
>>
>>137697058
Man shines like a beacon of light in the darkness.
>>
>>137691298
STORMWEEENIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1500257599741.jpg (55KB, 372x527px) Image search: [Google]
1500257599741.jpg
55KB, 372x527px
>>137691298
> Muh free market

Right up until you realize the money had to come from somewhere or the shit you want doesn't get made.

I love it when right wing assholes get thrashed by the consequences of thier own ideologies.

The net was a free and open place till greed handed the entire information economy to monopolists because mah patents mah copyrights mah free market.

This is what happens when you let a handful of corporations gobble up everything.
>>
File: BetterDeadThanRed6.jpg (519KB, 550x738px) Image search: [Google]
BetterDeadThanRed6.jpg
519KB, 550x738px
>>
>>137699065
>free market pigeon holing
Where do you think you are? The libertarian movement has been dead since 2013.
>>
>>137697058
Eastern Europe would probably be fine. Japan would be even a bit further out of reach for the Soros NGOs. It's easy enough to set up a VPS just about anywhere in the world. As for the domain, set up some temporaries under different TLDs.
I don't think this guy is trying very hard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.