[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: nazipunch.png (237KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nazipunch.png
237KB, 600x1200px
Saw this on fagbook, and I enjoy the strawman argument, but are they right?
>>
File: illust_24664134_20170816_002701.jpg (238KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
illust_24664134_20170816_002701.jpg
238KB, 675x900px
>>137689012
No, you absolute retard.
>>
>>137689012
Assuming they ARE right, why is it ok to fly gommunist flag?
>>
sage
how stupid one can be?
sage
besides, did u know that "BAM" "By any means necessary" is a group in the Alt-Left?
sage
>>
>>137689139
refute your claim, then.

>>137689249
I agree with you, but probably because the gibsmunist flag represents communism, and Marx didn't explicitly preach "kill the ____"

Plus, that would be a moot point, since we are not talking about that flag
>>
>>137689012
Incitements to violence have to present an explicit threat, fuck's sake

If this mental gymnastics could be used to justify violence just speaking day to day would be even more of a fucking minefield than it already is
>>
So what about the group this creator belongs to, the left, that has actually attempted to kill people during these protests (and been successful)
sage for autism
>>
>>137689012

Replace the Nazi flag with the hammer and sickle, change text to match, and repost that shit.
>>
>>137690693
>I agree with you, but probably because the gibsmunist flag represents communism, and Marx didn't explicitly preach "kill the ____"
But it's USSR flag they are flying, and USSR was better explicit about killing those of the wrong class or political inclinations.
>>
>>137691065
The Marxists would argue that marxism does not fundementally call for any violence like the Nat Soc flag does.

The fact that Stalin killed millions of his own people and political opponents does not necessarily reflect the ideals of all of communism throughout the rest of the life of the USSR, and that the deaths were based on a "crazy dictator"
>>
>>137690698
isnt an explicit threat a mob of angry people, waving those flags?
>>
File: antifa israel communist nazi.jpg (427KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
antifa israel communist nazi.jpg
427KB, 2048x1536px
>>137690910
What group? It looks like it was one dude

http://www(dot)drawninpowerpoint.com/2017/08/incitement.html?m=1
>>
>>137689012
if that is the case then the sickle and hammer: responsible for more deaths should also be considered incitement for murder, so also the crescent moon etc . dumb fucks all around.
>>
>>137691623
>The Marxists would argue that marxism does not fundementally call for any violence like the Nat Soc flag does.
Except it the canonical communism, not the NacSoc, that starts with a fucking proletariat REVOLUTION as a prerequisite.

>The fact that Stalin killed millions of his own people and political opponents does not necessarily reflect the ideals of all of communism throughout the rest of the life of the USSR, and that the deaths were based on a "crazy dictator"
Same logic can be applied to Hitler just being a "crazy dictator".
>>
>>137690693
Yes Marx literally did. He emphasized that there has to be a violent revolution otherwise it can't happen.
>>
>>137689012
Supreme Court literally said Nazi iconography is NOT incitement.
>>
>>137689012
>edgy 8 year old draws a swastika surrounded by a red rectangle
>it is perfectly acceptable to beat the shit out of him

This is why that comic is bullshit and the product of a degenerate mind.
>>
File: 1369544795834.png (194KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1369544795834.png
194KB, 500x283px
>>137691623
>The Marxists would argue that marxism does not fundementally call for any violence like the Nat Soc flag does
>>
>>137689012
What happens when I feel incitement toward symbols like the peace symbol, russian or American flag, or anything that suits the moment. Use your fucking brain op. Of course it's not ok and that's the stupidest question I've heard all day.
People died for the first amendment right to free speech and I'll add to that number myself if I have to.
>>
>>137689012
> is this faggy, crudely drawn doodle right?
nope.
edgelords and larpers who want to dress like nazis deserve the stigmatization they get for acting like fools.
thats why the klan wore hoods

unfortunately the term "nazi" now means "anyone who disagrees with my degenerate lefty marxist bullshit"
when was the last time you actually SAW somebody dressed like a nazi on the street or at a protest?
never?
but the left and the lugenpresse say that all trump supporters are nazis.
everyone at the charelston event was a nazi too.
ohhhh....
they were SECRET nazis.
and yet you are able to suss them out
you must be awesome at nazi-sniffing, or youre a daffy batshit moron who sees nazis hidden everywhere.
i bet theres a nazi hiding in your closet, and two more under your bed, just waiting for you to turn out the lights so they can shoah you.
dipshit.
>>
>>137690693
Marx said to violently overthrow the bourgeoisie idiot.
>>
So how about the American flag millions of native died by the flag so it should be banned
>>
>>137693712
Pretty sure some sects of modern leftism beat you to the conclusion.
>>
>>137690693
>why did you hit jimmy?
>frankly me hitting jimmy isnt the topic, its jimmy hitting me thats wrong!
Its pretty much the same..
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who,_whom%3F

>"The fact is, we live according to Lenin's formula: Kto-Kovo?: will we knock them, the capitalists, flat and give them (as Lenin expresses it) the final, decisive battle, or will they knock us flat? ".[2]
>>
>>137689012
>fagbook
It's called grindr
>>
>>137693193
When?
>>
>>137692698
Fascism can be peaceful, but this is the nazi flag.
Nazism also calls for at least the expulsion of the "other group," and now it has taken a new form of kill minorities and start segrigation. So the point is moot.

This is about the Nazi flag as a symbol of ethnic cleansing, not about communist shitbags.

>>137693193
When? source?
>>
>>137693193
>iconography
Do you mean memorabilia or symbolism? So dramatic. If I talk lawyerspeak about mighty rightism, I'll use words like iconography to describe myself REEEEEEEE
>>
>>137693547
This.

The main problem is that the person that's judge, jury, and executioner over who is - and isn't - a "Nazi" are blue-haired SJW shitlibs and leftists that think anyone to the right of Hillary Clinton (or Mao) is a "Nazi", which allows them to self-righteously police wrongthink

>"If you weren't a Nazi, I wouldn't have called you a Nazi! QED"
>>
>>137689012
He wants to change the system and for that blood is needed. Don't worry, Americans don't have real Nazis, just edgy teenagers.
>>
>agreeing with beliefs = a clear showing of intent

If you agree with Nazi beliefs, no matter what you think them to be, that in no way proves you have any intent to actually act upon them.

The flag represents the BELIEFS of the Nazi party. When you wave an American flag is that showing intent to nuke a country? When you wave the Canadian flag is that showing intent to fuck a dog?
>>
>>137689012
tldr
>>
>>137689012
To a certain degree, but yet again since it's a straw man of the ideology itself, it's wrong to take action of any kind. The last paragraph is straight up bullshit with nothing of value, as an American you should know we didn't join WWII because of "Nazism being bad".
>>
File: 1502769779736.jpg (85KB, 1065x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502769779736.jpg
85KB, 1065x800px
I think it's time to start a #PunchACommie movement

People need to be reminded what happens to Marxists, Bolsheviks, or any other strain of communist in our country. Their words have killed 100 million people, their words are violent. Communism is anti-American at its very core

Are you ready to #PunchACommie?
>>
>>137694360
I am ready when you stop being a Jews that can't tell the difference between anarchists and Jesus anus hole.
P.S. Stop fucking your father in the ass.
>>
>>137693547
>>137693483
>>137693460
>>137693388

I get the point, freedom of speech is of course necessary, but they are calling for violence to oppose white supremacists because racists are doing the same by waving this flag. It implied by their words and the history of the flag.

How is it wrong to fight someone who wants to fight you?
>>
>>137694100
You jump to some pretty far out conclusions. Since when does Nazism ethnically cleanse by murder? Not once in history has that happened and it sure as shit isn't in any of the definitions of Nazi or natsoc
>>
>>137694563
Well you see that wasn't real Nazism #NotAllNazis #Fight Naziphobia
>>
>>137694523
God damn you're retarded.
>>
File: Trump Zion.jpg (57KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Zion.jpg
57KB, 898x628px
>>137694563
This is supposedly American Nazi leader. We are dealing with extremely mentally ill Christians here.
>>
fixed it for you
>>
>>137694689
You're implying people on the board still believe in the six million lie.
>>
>>137689012
They are not taking free speech or any other American rights away. It's not up for debate. If they want to live in Commie paradise send them on the next flight to Venezuela.
>>
>>137689012
So when libtards say to kill all the white people, murder cops, and punch everyone who doesn't agree with them, that DOESN'T fall under the definition?
>>
>>137694823
Six million is a naziphobic lie invented by communists and other racists to smear peaceful nazis
>>
How is flying a Nazi flag a call for ethnic cleansing? Why are you allowed to interpret the Nazi flag as "ethnic cleansing" when the author of that flag and the current bearers of it differ from your interpretation?
Why is supporting ethnic cleansing the end of free speech? What about supporting the violent abolition of capitalism? What about supporting war? What about supporting the death penalty? What about supporting the assault of Nazis?
What gives one person the right to choose what another person can say?
>>
>>137694860
Venezuela isn't Communism, it's the same democracy you have. Maybe they should send you to mental institution and sterilize you so you never pass on your lying genes. They shouldn't punch Nazis, since there are no Nazis here, but they should definitely beat you up throughly so maybe they will be some intelligence coming to your head.
>>
File: fixedit.png (235KB, 600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
fixedit.png
235KB, 600x1400px
>>137689012
I like mine better.
>>
>>137694808
Change "ethnic cleansing" to "economic cleansing"
>>
>>137694523
>How is it wrong to fight someone who wants to fight you?

For the same reason it's wrong to throw Marxists out of helicopters because they advocate for violent revolution against anyone considered a "class enemy"
>>
>>137695091
Change "economic cleansing" to "capitalistic selling to Chinese" and "crying about it after a visit to "asian tranny pub".
>>
>>137689012
Leftist memes are so boring due to the mental gymnastics.
>>
>>137695091
To be fair... Pol Pot did his fair share of ethnic cleansing. Even Communism isn't immune from that.
>>
>>137695405
Pol Pot was a strong determined man, American Nazis are pussies that can't get shit done but blame Communism, while supporting Zion.
>>
>>137695089
nice one friendo. just add the fist. the fist is the soros-slave fist... they all wear it
>>
>>137694193
> qed
i believe you mean Race Ipsa Loquitur (the thing speaks for itself)
>>
>>137695089
Nice, but why democracy?

>>137695008
The people holding the flag have deemed that to be the meaning

>>137694563
muh holocaust, famo

>>137695163
But whites are the ones who are actively oppressing. Marxists have no laws behind them, or power. If big brother is going to try to control you further, is it not just to fight big brothers oppression?
>>
>>137694930
It's almost like they lack self awareness or something...
>>
>>137689012
(1/2)

"Imagine if these people ever faced actual oppression.

Nobody is trying to legislate away their right to marry. Nobody is trying to make them buy insurance to pay for 'male health care.'

The law never:

Enslaved their great-grandparents
Robbed their grandparents
Imprisoned their parents
Shot them when unarmed

There is no massive effort at the state and local level to disenfranchise them of the vote.

There is no history of centuries of bad science devoted to 'proving' their intellectual inferiority.

There is no travel ban on them because of their religion. There is no danger for them when they carry dangerous weaponry publicly.

Their churches were never burned. Their lawns never decorated with burning crosses. Their ancestors never hung from trees.

Their mothers aren't being torn away by ICE troopers and sent away forever. They won't be forced to leave the only country they ever knew.

The president has not set up a hotline to report crime committed at their hands.

They are chanting 'we will not be replaced.'

Replaced as ... what?

I'll tell you.

Replaced as the only voice in public discussions. Replaced as the only bodies in the public arena. Replaced as the only life that matters.

THIS is 'white people' oppression: We used to be the only voice. Now we hold the only microphone.

THIS is 'oppression' of white Christians in this country. Christmas used to be the only holiday acknowledged, now it's not.
>>
File: wow.gif (70KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
70KB, 207x207px
>>137697146
(2/2)
I would so love to see these people get all the oppression they insist they receive, just for a year. Just to see.

Give them a world where you ACTUALLY can't say Christmas. A world where the name "Geoff" on a resume puts it in the trash.

Give them a world where they suddenly get a 20% pay cut, and then 70 women every day tell them to smile more.

Give them a world where their polo shirt makes people nervous, so they're kicked off the flight from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis.

Give them a world where they inherited nothing but a very real understanding of what oppression really is.

Give them a world where if they pulled up on a campus with torches lit and started throwing hands, the cops would punch their eyes out."

https://twitter.com/juliusgoat/status/896326301832925184
>>
>>137694930
"Violence against an antagonizer is justified"
>>
>>137696943
>(Whites) have laws behind them, or power

I think James Damore, those doxxed Unite The Right protestors, and practically every other person fired by the Left for wrongthink argues against the notion that those institutions "perpetuate white supremacy", or whatever dumb meme you learned in White Privilege 101
>>
>>137697258
>>137697258
>cops are bad until they beat someone we don't like
>>
>>137697624
see
>>137697146

At least they have it easier. They had a choice to those actions. Does a black man born in the USA have a choice of where he is born?
>>
>>137694523
> "they are waving a nazi flag"
who is waving a nazi flag?
i havent seen one since the early 80s

> "they" are calling for violence
i heard no such thing.
flags have no voices to call for anything

> it is implied
no, you infer this, "their" (again, whom?) implication may be entirely different.

> "they want to fight me
maybe "they" are just cocks.
maybe "they" are retarded edgelords who think "they" are "smashing capitalism"
maybe "they" are leftist agent provocateurs trying to start shit
maybe "they" dont actually exist since i have never seen "them", and the lugenpresse cant seem to provide any photographic proof of "their" exploits under the nazi flag
coonversely, the number of lefties larping as nazis, skinheads, bigots, etc to "prove" that "they" are out to get them is legion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/12/trump-supporter-who-made-nazi-salute-explains-why-she-made-the-gesture/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/10/women-in-hijabs-on-2-campuses-say-they-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/?utm_term=.8563a7eaeb58

http://www.snopes.com/trump-supporters-beat-gay-man-in-california/

http://www.snopes.com/klan-marches-celebrate-trump-victory/

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/San-Francisco-homeowner-s-Nazi-flag-protest-of-10605083.php

i could go on, but why bother, since i am clearly a nazi, and thus everything i say is lies.
>>
>>137697957
Are you implying that White nationalists are arguably small in number? They are the ones waving flags and calling for oppression, right? That is what their movement represents; oppression.
>>
It's a really good example of an oxymoron. is that what it is?
>>
>>137698353
it also represents Pushback
ever since i was knee high i ave been told "Your people did this and that and the other thing, so you should feel guilty!!"
the simple fact is, none of "my people" did any such thing.
on my father's side my great grandparents came to america in the early 1900's, and thus had ZERO participation in slavery, "native american genocide", jim crow, etc etc etc

on my mother's side my grandmother was tribal cheyenne (100% redskin) and my grandfather was scottish, coming over in the 1920s

where is my white guilt? point it out for me.
tell me where my original sin lies.

also, i grew up poor as shit, where was my "white privilege" when i needed it?
meanwhile, i have been passed over by less qualified blacks chicanos and women, denied scholarships for not being sufficiently "diverse", and have been called "crackah" more times than i can count, and i am frankly tired of playing this stupid game.

i can easily see why some might decide to say "fuck it, if i am gonna be painted as a racist, why not embrace it?"
lefties made this mess with their constant dealing of the race card, inflammatory rhetoric and racial divisiveness
if they want a race war, ill be on the white side, and i am a proficient hunter.
youll never hear the shot that kills you nigger.
>>
>>137690693
marx created stalin. marx literally said anything is excusable in the name of history. stalin did ethnic cleansing in his own country in the name of history the likes of which made hitler look tame and anybody who reads even a little bit of history knows this. stalins gulags made the concentration camps look like country clubs.

so why is waving around that hammer and cycle shit not a call to action? why can't we violently remove marxists from our college campus'? we're not infringing upon their right to free speech... they are actively calling out for gulags by proxy, aren't they?
>>
>>137689012
Yeah, they're right. But you don't need to make a thread to ask people this. Use your own fucking critical thinking. It's something the world needs more of.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.