[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La Raza

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1502185352042.jpg (77KB, 720x810px) Image search: [Google]
1502185352042.jpg
77KB, 720x810px
Why are Mexicans allowed to be racist? Antifa hates nazis but thinks La Raza is ok? Sounds like a bit of hypocrisy there...
>>
Antifa doesn't give a shit.
If La Raza killed all niggers, Antifa would look away, unless they George Simmered it.
Antifa even calls China better than America, but ignore their colonialism of Africa.
>>
Because the only consistent thing among all modern leftists is that they hate white people. Everything else is secondary as long as it further destroys white people.
>>
>>137686868
This. See cultural marxism
>>
>>137685827
their brainwashed anon, real hispanics dont think that way, i work with a bunch who support Trump even though their 100% illegal.
>>
>>137685827
Because traitors love spics and any other trash coming into the country because they're sick in the head faggots.
>>
>>137685827
The media runs the left. The media is against whites, not Mexicans.
>>
The Raza doesn't exist OP. Nice try though.
>>
>>137685827
>Why are Mexicans allowed to be racist?

Because the zeitgeist allows them to be?

If you're asking why the zeitgeist allows them to be it's because the Zionists in control of Western mainstream media wish to engineer the destruction of the white race, so allow all anti-white racism while disallowing any white 'racism' to help further their goals.
>>
>>137687292
>support someone who pledges to deport you because you are a criminal
Explain
>>
>>137688339

Not the same guy but those illegal mexicans will have an easier time getting a job if all the other illegal mexicans are deported.
>>
Poor sad minority narrative
>>
>>137688339
>>support someone who pledges to deport you because you are a criminal
Reality check bro, if they stay off the grid which they do, then nothing happens like any other country or place on earth.

They dont shit where they sleep if you get my drift. We talk about how if the shit they pull here was happening in Mexico it would be literally heads on sticks.
>>
>>137685827
Because a group like La Raza are nothing but a fringe group of ghetto nothings with no political clout in our country. White men are still very much the power base and a group like alt-right/white nationalists is to be taken more seriously with their rhetoric
>>
>>137685827
because la raza is a meme, like how anons larp as nazis, except taken even less seriously.
its just fun to say "ayy we taking over whiteboi xDD", but most 2nd + generations of mexicans end up assimilating and having less kids than their parents.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.