[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San Fernando and Pacoima

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: poverty_Mexico.jpg (278KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
poverty_Mexico.jpg
278KB, 1600x1067px
These two neighborhoods are like boarder towns except they are in Los Angeles.

>Be on Glennoaks Blvd at 12:00 when factories go on lunch break.
>Hundreds of Mexicans on the street.
>Every crappy little house has a taco stand or pot of boiling corn in a shopping cart, clopping tropic fruit with dirty knives.
>The streets are is horrible disrepair.
>Bars on every window.
>>
>>
>>
>>137685445

I live in Pasadena and pass by there all the time. Most of Los Angeles is a Mexican shithole. I'm getting out of here soon.
>>
Houses around there are still half a million dollars. This is absurd.
>>
>>137685445
Fuck the valley. Chinatown here, I'm seeing the Hispanics being priced out by hipsters and asians. Hopefully they'll all be in the 909.
>>
fucking pisses me off when I see people doing something to feed their families too OP. You should do something about it and open your own business in these neighborhoods to bring commerce and put the people who found a way to make it in that poverty out of business. good luck
>>
File: 1502594067473.jpg (106KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502594067473.jpg
106KB, 910x1024px
>>137685875
This shit is starting up everywhere because Mexicans can no longer afford the rent without cutting costs such as going to the super market.

So what do they do? They now carpool, they pack themselves inside 2 bedroom houses, and now they're starting little mini-restaurants with cheap food from the trash that super markets dump.

City enforcement does nothing about it because they close after 5pm. So anything can happen after 5pm in California as code enforcement doesn't work after hours.

Basically, the city is allowing these slum ghettos to form. Pretty soon 12 year old prostitutes will be on the streets soon, because that's how it is in Mexico.
>>
>>137687759
>they pack themselves inside 2 bedroom houses
This is nothing new. 20 years ago Mexican families in El Monte would live in rented garages. 15 people to a two bedroom apartment and the school age kids up until 3am because adults coming and going at all hours. Its shit and its only gotten worse.
>>
Thanks for an original thread. OP is not a faggot. We need more informational stuff like this and less retarded clickbait and repetitive junk threads.

I haven't visited the Los Angeles area in over ten years. But even then there were whole areas like this. I recall driving out on West Pico one time and thinking, I'm basically in Mexico. And unlike say your average big city Chinatown it went on FOREVER. It wasn't a picturesque little cultural district--it was a whole city, and it was filthy, depressing and dangerous.
>>
>>137688446
Watts is rapidly switching from a black area to a Mexican/Central American district.
>El Salvador Community Corridor

The blacks don't work and every business is fully staffed by Spanish speakers.
>>
>>137688446
>>137688983
>>
>>137685445
LA RAZA
LA RAZA HUEHEUE

>oh yeah, can't wait to move to Mexico
said no one ever, everyone wants to move to the U.S.or to some European country, those little shits saying
>>
hey san fernando valley anon haru tonight
>>
>>137686922
>>137685875
>>137685781

no wonder they have to sell shit in the street. Those mortgages are killer.

ANCAP Mexicanos. No shits given about street vendor laws or permits.
>>
File: vendors.jpg (104KB, 667x669px) Image search: [Google]
vendors.jpg
104KB, 667x669px
>>137690397
>street vendor laws or permits
What laws? That is reminiscent of a past when LA was a white community.
>>
>>137688229
>>137687759

Obama hipsters copying Mexicans.

First it was "yes we can" and then it was packing 10 hipsters into a downtown luxury metro apartment to look cool. Rents are like 2000+ per month in areas like San Fran.
>>
Libtards go full ANCAP/anarcho-libertarian for the Mexicans.

- fuck the rules
- fuck the laws
- fuck the taxes
- fuck the regulations

What the fuck is wrong with these lefties? Inconsistent.

"Let's thump the law when it benefits us unilaterally and ignore it completely when it doesn't."
>>
File: 1494818388596.jpg (125KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494818388596.jpg
125KB, 1024x1024px
>>137688446
It's true, but you have to keep in mind that the labor board in California was cracking down hard on illegals working for less than minimum wage, which allowed a lot of these Mexicans to be able to afford their own rent for housing.

For a time, this shit stopped.

Now that minimum wage is no longer sufficient to keep up with rent, shit is just happening all over again. I think it's going to be much worse than what it was 20 to 30 years ago, as these Mexicans can no longer afford to fix their own damn car (I helped a Mexican lady fix her brake lights because she couldn't afford the $5 light bulbs) and they need to commute an hour for work.

No raising of minimum wage is going to help here anymore. California has fucked itself to death.

This shit was inevitable and unsustainable. Our glorious California government is to blame for this.
>>
>>137690963
Also taxes are good except for Hollywood. They need tax breaks to boost their industry.
>>
>>137685875
>>137685781

Oh my, this is beyond retarded, why would they go there to do the exact same poorfag shit they do here?
>>
The valley actually looked better immediately after the 1994 earthquake because there was some blue collar working class left from the aerospace industry. Now they have all retired and moved away, its worse.
>>
File: 1499564545958.jpg (96KB, 745x769px) Image search: [Google]
1499564545958.jpg
96KB, 745x769px
>>137691462
Free gibs. That's why. The problem is, the free gibs isn't enough anymore, so they're doing the same poorfag shit they did before.

Soon, they'll be selling off their daughters. I can't wait for that day.
>>
I live in Burbank but I grew up in Sun Valley....
>>
The exit exam had to be suspended because cities like LA could never get enough of these turd worlders to pass anything at grade level.
>>
>>137692964
LA is too fucking big. There is no reason LA City government should extend that far north.
>>
>>137693259
Does that mean whites culturally appropriated poorer education standards just so whites could give affirmative action towards ignorance?

>Segregation!
>>
latino population in LA is generally pretty awesome, and those taco carts are cozy as fuck, OP
>>
>>137694814
I know some white progressive school teachers and they actually prefer the Mexican kids because their parents are easier to deal with. White and Asian parents are "uppity and pretentious" in their words.
>>
>>137695721
>those taco carts are cozy as fuck
They're trash. Those awesome Latinos are indifferent about enforcing standards.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.