[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on street tweaks pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Shouldn't they have a right to privacy and not be stared upon like animals in a zoo 24/7?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-TR01tq5s
>>
>>137684597
how is this shit even possible?
seems every city I've been in you can hardly sleep in your car overnight without the police bugging you
these motherfuckers in CA and WA seem to be setting up gypsy camps in the middle of the sidewalk
>>
>>137684920
idk, where I live they would be taken into custody immediately and fined a lot of money
>>
>>137684597
Napalm
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>137684597
These animals cause damage to surrounding businesses I used to live really close to this place. these people don't want help, and some aren't even homeless.
>>
>>137684597
get them the fuck off my sidewalks

get their fucking crackden tents off my fucking sidewalks

offer jail or work camps
>>
>>137684920
>>137685158
Been watching for 3 days. It's fucking great.
>basic rundown
Basically, there are 4 cameras, but mostly he just uses 2. They are mounted on his business., facing public property and all is legal.
All the meth heads know about the cameras and even chat on youtube once in a while
They all have names. The black guy under that tarp is the mayor.
It's /b/ tier, but w.e. /pol/ been too serious lately
>>
Well I guess Trump was right, USA is a 3rd world country now.
>>
It also become very busy around 1am.
Sometimes over 40 people
>>
I'm guessing that calling the cops for stuff like this just isn't a thing in WA?
>>
>>137686001
cops don't seem to care.
Always there, never do anything.
>>
>>137684597

Burn their tents with flaming arrows.
>>
>>137684920
Because if a person is homeless but owns a car it scares the rest of the normies who realize they never have more than $500 in the bank.
>>
>>137686794
burn their flesh and crack the bones for the marrow
>>
My city is currently experiencing underemployment, every business is trying to hire people and aren't getting enough people to apply. Yet these fucks still just stand on the corner with their hands out expecting to get money. They are parasites to society. Get rid of them.
>>
This is what happens when the city administration is too left/liberal. We used to have a very similar problem in my city when I was a kid. Worker town, steel and coal industry etc. So people traditionally voted for SPD mayors, thinking that this somehow helps them with muh worker's rights or whatever. Then it started to escalate. Gypsies built tent or cardboard camps under the bridges and even on the 2 graveyards right where we were living (some of their kangz have old ass memorials and mausoleums there, beautiful things actually, the mausoleums are from mid 18th century iirc). Heroine junkies hanging out in our parks and on our playgrounds, shooting smack. City hall didn't do shit about it, so word spread and more and more of them were coming into our city because they got tolerated.

Can you imagine a fucking graveyard becoming a no-go zone?

People got sick of that shit and voted for a CDU mayor, and he thoroughly cleaned up our city. Drove out the gyppos, instructed cops to crack down on the junkies. Within a year the situation improved A LOT. Of course we still have the occasional homeless guy squatting somewhere, and a shitty park where our local junkies hang out, but hey, can't expect to fix everything in a big city. Situation is confined now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.