[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hapa hotties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8169.jpg (154KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8169.jpg
154KB, 600x900px
Why are so many white men attracted to Asian women
>>
>>137682996
Its beta males that can't game white women so they go for submissive low effort asians. Nothing more annoying then white man and their import Asian women.
>>
>>137682996
>White women are ruined by our shitty culture
>Asian women are still decent and untainted
>Also exotic looks
>Also watch anime without being 300lb cringy "nerds"
Also, half-asians half-whites are 100% white. They are basically Hungarians.
>>
>>137683273
Oh no, what will I ever do if I can't get a neon-haired coke adict with a superiority complex as a girlfriend.
>>
Girlfriend is absolute 10 - White, D1 cheerleader, sorority girl... Would leave for asian girl, because they are hot and typically smart.. Family values etc.

None of you get ass on here anyways.. Shouldn't be allowed opinions
>>
>>137683273
I guess.

I'm white and my wife is Asian - she's hot, feminine, and my best friend.
>>
It's not a matter of beta and alpha. Even alpha whites who are successful might have yellow fever.

The truth is that western males are either disgusted or afraid of empowered western females (combination of both). Asian women are exotic to us and they are either 1st or 2nd generation Americans meaning that their families still instill some sort of old world values in them.
>>
>>137684205
what do you and your best friend talk about
>>
File: 2db.jpg (26KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
2db.jpg
26KB, 600x628px
>>137683273

Stay mad, virgin.
>>
File: Matsuo Giovanna.jpg (52KB, 528x736px)
Matsuo Giovanna.jpg
52KB, 528x736px
>>137682996
>>
+1. My Vietnamese wife is feminine, still does all the traditional female stuff around the house, like laundry and dishes, but we also shoot guns and play Nazi Zombies together. I didn't really have the "yellow fever" but she just kind of fell into my lap and it worked out.
>>
>>137684303
birds and whale watching mostly,

also how our investment portfolio and children are doing
>>
>>137685842
Birds and whale watching? What the fuck are you 80 years old?
>>
I was a 6'4, blue eyed, 250lb power lifter with degrees in finance and accounting. I could get anyone, too many white women are into the feminist bull shit. I had a tall blond come back to my place after the bar one night, then shook her hand and told her good night after she mentioned voting Obama. Disgusting. For whatever reason, I'm attracted to small noses too. Big noses are too masculine.
>>
>>137686047
we are too based for this world (we are 26 and 32)
>>
Bird watching is actually pretty good dude. My wife just got into it a little, and we're in our twenties. Birds are pretty vicious, real competitive nature stuff, and humming birds are bad ass to look at too.
>>
>>137686252
MAYBE YOU AND THIS GUY AND HIS ASIAN WIFE CAN HAVE A THREE WAY ... CONVERSATION ABOUT BIRDING
>>
I'm married to a Chinese woman and have two Eurasian daughters.

I'm a ideological white nationalist, in the way there are some kikes who have never been to Israel but still support it adamantly. I understand my family wouldn't be allowed to live there, and am fine with that, as long as it exists. Because the preservation of the fire of the white race is out moral imperative.
>>
>>137682996
Traditional, don't do weird drugs you can't pronounce, better facial aesthetics, don't care about your opinions pertaining to the second world war, literally worship whites. pretty obvious really.
>>
Because Asian women are better looking and more feminine.
>>
>>137686376
>>137686252
I don't get it
>>
File: average western woman.jpg (49KB, 479x483px) Image search: [Google]
average western woman.jpg
49KB, 479x483px
>>137683445
>>
>>137683273
>submissive low effort asians

Wow...racist much?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.