[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: right wing retards.jpg (80KB, 752x1142px) Image search: [Google]
right wing retards.jpg
80KB, 752x1142px
well /pol/?
>>
Confederate soldiers are legally veterans of the United States. Do Democrats hate veterans?
>>
>>137682511
Yes anon, I think we have a shill.
>>
>>137682511
all civil war vets are dead
answer the question
>>
>confederates lost
>nazis lost
then why are niggers and kikes still complaining
sounds like they won to me
>>
>>137682511
/pol/ hates Afro-american veterans and McCain.
Where's logic?
>>
>>137682511
What does a statue or monument have to do with being a veteran? Also nice job avoiding the question you cousin fucking hillbilly
>>
>>137682311
The Romans built statues of Hannibal as they had respect for him as a military commander.
Ignoring history doesn't change it.
>>
>>137682511
yes
>>
>>137682311
I think history is important. For one reason or another, the statues were erected out of respect for people who laid down their lives for their ideologies. Regardless of what their ideologies were, we should respect them as a person. We can't sit thinking about the past and how great or terrible it was, we should push forward and put the past somewhere where we can remember to learn from it regardless if we think it's good or bad. We should work within the established means to pursue a better future, not hold grudges for our ancestors.
>>
File: 1486609047350.jpg (113KB, 685x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486609047350.jpg
113KB, 685x474px
Sage this faggot.
>>
>>137683692
>respecting people who fought a war to keep slavery
wew
>>
File: 101.jpg (84KB, 642x1443px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
84KB, 642x1443px
Why do faggot OPs always have weak leftist memes that never really apply to /pol/? It's rhetorical. Pic very related.
>>
>>137684102
u mad?
>>
>>137684098
You treat people that differ with you with respect because that's the noble thing to do. You seem to have this idea respect is only given to those whose views align with your own

Life is more than ideologies and we have made the step past slavery. They had lives that were more complicated than they fought for slavery. If you can't even try to recognize your enemy as human how will you ever get the peace everyone supposedly so desperately wants?
>>
File: 1463454767944.jpg (28KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
1463454767944.jpg
28KB, 604x416px
>>137683002
>/pol/ hates Afro-american veterans and McCain
No, just McCain, and that has little to do with his laughable time as a shitty pilot.
>>
>>137682311
Statues aren't trophies. They're a reminder.
>>
>>137682511
What law created that? I cannot find it.
>>
Fuck outta here cuckboyyyy
>>
>>137682311
the monument of the confederation are really a twofer you have a point to remember the near death of your nation to emancipate a good chunk of the population from bondage and you get to honor people who died fighting for what they believed in. if you actually pulled your head out of your ass and read the plaques around the fucking monuments you would notice a very overarching theme.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.