[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one go about mobilizing a town to stop a Jewish invasion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pg-34-hasidic-jews-1-getty.jpg (870KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-34-hasidic-jews-1-getty.jpg
870KB, 2048x1536px
No, I'm not talking about LARPing shit. I'm seriously talking about trying to get my town and/or surrounding ones to put a stop to a growing problem.

So, background, I live in shitty New Jersey right next a place known as Lakewood. The place is controlled completely by the Hasidic Jew majority there. And gradually, they are spreading out. And even though I hate my state, I would prefer not to just abandon my hometown.

And I talk to people here and there, that I know or while working. Everybody sees it. Everybody knows its happening. And NOBODY is okay with it. But all too many of them are too afraid to do anything or speak out against it.

What could possibly be done to stop them?
>>
>>137681931

The Haisidic jews are not a threat to anyone. They remain in their own communities and stick to themselves like the Amish. They don't promote degeneracy like the left wing Jews. They don't promote pro Israel interests like the neo cons. They don't get into politics much. They are in fact the only Jews that i admire because of their total rejection of modernity.
>>
The Chasidim are dangerously inbred. Play the long game and get their kids addicted to smoking or some other activity that causes cancer.
>>
>>137681931
try to get a pork processing plant to come and open up shop there.
>>
>>137681931
Jew here from jew york so I hear the request and like the other guy said lakeside Jews are harmless and they are so nice unlike people here
>>
Former Jew here turned border line neo Nazi, I'm in New York and see the same problem, and for someone to say they aren't a problem you need to realize that they are all on welfare , allot of them refuse to work and only study the Torah , they are a vile and disgusting group of people that need to be removed from the earth
>>
>>137682325
>The Haisidic jews are not a threat to anyone. They remain in their own communities
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Or rather, they remain in their own communities by forcing out and taking over the surrounding communities. In the last couple months alone, I have seen more Hasidic Jews outside of Lakewood in my town than in the last 10 years combined. They want to take over the surrounding towns of Toms River, Howell, and Jackson and beyond.
You do not know the problem here until you have lived near a majority Hasidic area. And they intend to take over and spread all along the area. They are not and never will be content with being contained in their own areas and are always intent on expanding.

>They don't promote degeneracy like the left wing Jews
Other than all the inbreeding.
>>
>>137682991
Oh right, almost forgot of the rampant welfare abuse and tax avoidance. They take out far more from the system than they contribute.
>>
>>137682325
>The Haisidic jews are not a threat to anyone.
There are plenty of towns in NJ and NY that would vehemently disagree with you
>They remain in their own communities and stick to themselves like the Amish.
No, you're blatantly lying now. They seek to ghettoize every area they set their greedy eyes upon so that they can buy up property for cheap. They try to colonize places, ie: New Square in Ramapo, NY, Kiryus Joel in Woodberry, NY, Monsey, NY, Spring Valley, NY, Chestnut Ridge, NY, Pearl River, NY, Montvale, NJ, Woodcliff Lake, NJ, Lakewood, NJ.
>They don't promote degeneracy like the left wing Jews.
They most certainly do. They promote perversion to their own people in the form of child rape, teaching them to hate everyone who's not them, teaching them to rip off everyone they meet, teaching them to be violent little low IQ inbred monsters.
>They don't get into politics much.
Absolute bullshit. They get into local politics in order to cover up their crimes like extortion and racketeering, they also love to get onto school boards and divert funds from everyone else in order to build more yeshivas which are little terrorist training centers that teach hatred and ignorance.
>They are in fact the only Jews that i admire because of their total rejection of modernity
You must be one absolutely retarded inbred little jew
>>
I'm in vacation in Israel right now and not a day has passed here that I don't think that the Arabs need to push this whole damn country into the Mediterranean, everyone is rude as fuck, the whole place smells like hot garbage and piss, the only redeeming quality would be some of the 18-24 year old girls at the beach in bikinis
>>
>>137682325
They're literally cancer.
>>
>>137684115
Seriously this. You don't truly understand how bad they are unless you live near them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.