[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it okay for Hitler to kill the Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Why was it okay for Hitler to kill the Jews?
>>
>>137681435
Usery
>>
>>137681435
It wasn't okay. It was genocide. Not okay.
>>
>>137681435
Well see this is the problem, nobody lets the Nazis ever have a rally or ever interviews us, so they don't get it
We don't believe he killed any Jews
>>
Look up weimer sex changes
>>
File: 1483349146362.jpg (10KB, 185x204px) Image search: [Google]
1483349146362.jpg
10KB, 185x204px
He didn't. But they deserved it for what they did to the German people.
>>
>>137681435
Cos whatever whatever he does what he wants.
>>
>>137682391
I just watched a vice documentary interviewing people at that recent rally and they were literally insane. I've met radical Islamists and the mentality is much the same
>>
>>137681435
It would have been, if he had.
>>
>>137681435
They were political enemies and actively attempted to subvert the government. It was just coincidental that a lot of them were jews.
>>
>>137682835
what about the images of many many starved dead bodies and mass graves.
>>
File: 1500915060284.jpg (131KB, 694x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500915060284.jpg
131KB, 694x546px
because they wanted to kill Hitler
>>
>>137681435
>Why was it okay for Hitler to kill the Jews?
he didnt kill jews
>>
ATTENTION /POL/

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE
>>
>>137681435
Self defense.
>>
>>137683094
Photoshopped
>>
>>137683356
Hispanic = his panic. His panic when he attempts to cross the border. Jews did this.
>>
*commie jews
>>
>>137681435
it was necessary to use as leverage internationally, to justifiy the creation of the state of israel
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (89KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
89KB, 500x338px
>>137681435
Post-WWI Germany was frequently under threat of balkanization and civil war by communist groups, typically led by jews (whether coincidental or not). The Bolsheviks, for example, had a high concentration of jewish leaders and it didn't help their image when Lenin (another jew) waged a war against Poland with the stated goal of spreading communism into Germany by force.

During the German revolution of 1918, plenty of jewish-led communes sprung up and the result is pretty predictable. Hitler witnessed the Bavarian commune firsthand and you can read more about it here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_State_of_Bavaria

It was a pretty brutal sequence of events and a good number of future nazi leaders participated in the suppression of the communes via the Freikorps. It can be inferred that these events led to the general association of jews with communism as well as being the enemies of the German people. I'm not agreeing with it, but nazism wasn't a random or unprovoked act of aggression against a scapegoat as western public education would have you believe.
>>
Why is O.K. for Jews to deny Christ?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.