[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-Left Statue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8432.jpg (411KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8432.jpg
411KB, 667x500px
When do we take this communist piece of shit down?
>>
>>137681036
You don't
>>
File: ].jpg (16KB, 345x354px) Image search: [Google]
].jpg
16KB, 345x354px
>>137681297
>>
>>137681036
Why? Acting as retarded as the leftoids won't achieve anything.

If you must, at least be funny about it, deface it by gluing a clown wig and nose on it or something.
>>
Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.
>>
>>137681906

Not sure if pasta, but I'll bite.

You're a fucking retard if you think "progressives" are responsible for nuclear weapons, guerrilla tactics, or drone warfare.

The adaptation and invention of all of those concepts were done under Conservative regimes.

Furthermore, pretending you're a badass because you skated and sat in a deer blind a few times is pathetic.

You know who the modern right are? They're blue collar men and women who live hard lives. Usually, they're desperately scrapping by to endure a society that ignores them at best and actively takes food out of their children's mouths at worst.

These are people who don't have anything to lose. These are people who are more than willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of their own ideologies and the future of their children.

The progressive left is a joke. You're a bunch of make believe Browncoats who think you habe the authority and power to police the nation. The reality is, the common man simply tolerates you, but he's becoming less and less patient by the day.
>>
>>137681036
put up a Hitler statue beside the Lenin one. Freemont will know what to do .....
>>
>>137681036
>dress up like Antifa
>take down this statue of ""Robert E. Lee"""
>>
Antifa and BLM faggots don't give a shit about Lenin or the old school left. If you want to trigger them go after something to do with niggers.
>>
>>137681036
FUCK MY EYES! Is this the Lenin statue in USA?
>>
File: shill_tactics.png (360KB, 1900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
shill_tactics.png
360KB, 1900x1176px
>This is an extreme leftist shill thread. do not bump sage in options field

we dont destroy history or property criminal scumbag
>>
>>137681906
shitty pasta.
2/10 try harder
>>
>>137681036
Tear it down!
>>
Thermite
>>
>>137681906
>I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
What the fuck?
>>
I'm pretty sure someone else made a similar post last night. Sounds like multiple people are interested in this.
>>
Rent a bulldozer. Have a air tight alibi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.