[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJWs and High Schools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Depressing mem.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Depressing mem.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
I have a friend who's going into his Senior Year of high school tommorow. His High School is getting a new principal and he's highly suspicious that the new principal is an SJW. What should he do?
>>
>>137680156
Study hard and get good grades.
>>
it's his senior year and the youth are actually pretty redpilled

he has nothing to worry about
>>
>>137680156
Draw swastikas everywhere.
>>
>>137680351
That's not my friend's problem. His problem is that he thinks the new Principal may be an SJW.
>>
>>137680156
It's high school, go to class, don't make an ass of yourself, then in 10 years you won't even remember it.
>>
create an alt-right club
>>
>>137680446
Use your poop to draw a swastika
>>
>>137680156
>>137680351
>>137680468

actually, that pretty much is his problem. He should stay out of any trouble, study and get good grades.

It is extremely unlikely that the personal/political views of authority figures in the school will affect him in any way.
>>
>>137680996
Oh, how original.
>>
>>137680156
I am SO, GLAD, I avoided by birth what you today's students have to go through hoooooollly
>>
>>137681050
Fucking this, take your teen wangst elsewhere
>>
>>137680996
Kek but can you imagine the principal desperatley trying to figure out whos behind the swastikas? It should drive her insane if shes crazy PC
>>
>>137681505
Funny thing about that, his new principal is actually a guy.
>>
>>137680156
beat the shit out of him and put an ancap ball sticker on his forehead
>>
he should be more worried about tagging some freshman before he hits 18 than his principal.
>>
>>137681783
don't misgender them shitlord
>>
>>137682370
lol
>>
>>137680156
Nothing. If he sees abuse of power, propaganda, or agenda pushing, leak it online. Otherwise, get good grades and get out of there.
>>
>>137681783
Tell your friedm to call him mrs.principal and if he corrects your friend, then telll him to say hes a shitlord for preferring a certain pronoun.
>>
>>137680156
Get a job, you fucking Loser.
I'll bet this "friend" is (you).

Seriously, Get a fucking job.
>>
>>137680156

Prove it to pol that he is an SJW. Then provide us with updates of what he does. Keep your power level hidden in the meantime.
>>
>>137680156
Leftists are notoriously petty so your friend should do nothing and get what grades they can. I've had liberal teachers try to fail me for the smallest shit, like snickering when one tried to cite Jared Diamond and his Soviet style propaganda book.

Only when the liberal has absolutely no power over you is it safe to speak and even then tread lightly.
>>
>>137680156
Went to an SJW highschool. Its a needless concern to have. They wont do anything to him if he stays out of trouble. Try thinking logically. This thread was pointless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.