[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a second, is the male equivalent of being a 5 the women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 2MstAzl.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.gif
49KB, 983x622px
Wait a second, is the male equivalent of being a 5 the women equivalent of being an 8?
>>
>>137675245
intredatsing
>>
>>137675245
Depressing. I feel like I'm at least average in the looks department, which I guess means that women would perceive me as below average.
>>
>>137675792
women perceive almost everyone as below average
>>
>>137675245
the graph needs to show what % recieved what % inorder to show what your trying to. all bimbos fell for the same guys and guys were evenly distributed. this graph stil takes 1 SD intellect.
>>
>>137675245
The love of your life doesn't find you at all attractive. She sticks around because you buy her stuff. She can only get wet long enough to let you fuck her once a month for two minutes tops by thinking of the Chad who pumped and dumped her long before you came along.
>>
>>137675245

Women are less visual, it's biological. Not to mention that nominally attractive men are become effeminate and weak.

But after all of that is taken into account: females perception of attractiveness must be less relevant, as I've seen really hot women with really average men, but never the other way around.
>>
Women are a meme
>>
File: 0-q95i3Ma24k-hxBtK.png (18KB, 472x407px) Image search: [Google]
0-q95i3Ma24k-hxBtK.png
18KB, 472x407px
to understand the psychology of a woman you might find this okcupid statistic interesting:

https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-case-for-an-older-woman-99d8cabacdf5

tldr if you really look through it you will find out that most women receive a sick amount of attention when they are younger (16-21) and then it slowly fades to a fraction of what it once was.

what they are left with is an increased perception of their value for the rest of their lives, far higher than their actual worth
>>
>>137675245
On the plus side, if women actually view you as "handsome" to any degree, the distribution is so skewed that you're automatically in the top 10%. This really isn't that surprising. Homo Sapiens Sapiens females seek out the top tier males. It's only patriarchal monogamy that brought us out of low-tech chad tribes into high-tech civilization. It never changed the underlying psychology though, hence modern breeding patterns returning to far past historical norm.
>>
Women only find the top 20% of men physically attractive, the rest have to bring something else to the table (money, career stability). Women do not marry guys they find attractive, they fuck them in their youth then find a guy that would make a solid husband/provider.
>>
>>137676960
it even matches the general shape of op's pic

women's average ego is far overinflated

at about age 25 the game gets a lot easier for men, especially 30

now you are at your prime and noone wants these women anymore, or almost noone
>>
>>137677118

yes, but most women under 25 don't really want a guy that is 30+. The majority of married couples in my country are 1 - 2 years apart in age.
>>
>>137676965

i think feminists look at the average man and think "i'm better than this." then they look at muh wage gap allegations and flip out.

and finally, i'll give a friendly reminder to everyone that feminists still want chad's dick just as badly if not more badly than other women do (they have higher standards and only rarely find a worthy male, which might have something to do with how pissed they are at the state of men).
>>
>>137676654
speak for yourself cuck
>>
>>137677340
and this is why the marriage system is failing

dont all men deep down inside know that the average women far overvalues herself?

what man wants to not be at least an equal, but instead a dog supplying food care and fixing shit around the house?

women want far more on average than they deserve.. and men want to give it to them less and less... because theyre waking up to the unfairness of it all

even with all this feminism shit, still more women want to get married than men..
>>
I've always wondered if I was attractive
>>
Makes sense, women have one egg a month while men have millions. It makes sense that they'd be neurologically more choosy.
>>
>>137675245
Is this saying that nobody is good enough from a woman's perspective?
This is news?
>>
>>137675792
>>137676111
>Women
>Perceive
You're giving them too much credit
>>
>>137675245

friendly reminder that this graph is only showing visual attractiveness. the ratings would be higher if it included other forms of attraction that are developed after a woman gets to know a man (humor, dick size, bank account digits)
>>
That's not what I saw at hotornot. The women were judged very harshly and the men were all 8-10s.
>>
>>137678247
Or is it saying guys are beastly?
>>
>>137675245
>women disregard 80% of men
>men systematically rate and categorize women to form a normal distribution curve

HMMMM
>>
>>137676737
this.
>>
>>137677641
>i'll give a friendly reminder to everyone that feminists still want chad's dick just as badly if not more badly than other women do
This.
Men like all types of women. White, black, asian, fat, skinny, flat chested, etc.

But ALL women want the SAME type of man: Chad.
>>
>>137678419

none of that matters except dick size and by then its too late anyways. Good looks is 90% of the equation to young women. Money only matters when they want to settle down. Humor? LMAO
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.