[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing 411

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 9eFSz67.gif (668KB, 738x469px) Image search: [Google]
9eFSz67.gif
668KB, 738x469px
Anyone ever looked into the Missing 411 book series?
http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html
The guy made a map (pic related, sorry for the flashing) of 'clusters' where people seem to disappear at higher than normal rates. Notice anything about the locations?
>>
File: MissingClusters1.jpg (44KB, 626x319px) Image search: [Google]
MissingClusters1.jpg
44KB, 626x319px
Here's another less clear but non-flashing map.
>>
File: Untitled.gif (1MB, 850x532px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
1MB, 850x532px
Here's another one
>>
>>137675224
What is the goddamn point of the flashing purple section?

>Notice anything about the locations?
They're in national parks? Or is there something else?
>>
>>137675224
Ive watched a bunch of youtube interviews with David Paulides. Pretty interesting as there is an active cover up of missing people from national parks. Could be as simple as avoiding scaring tourists away, or the government could be snatching people away for nefarious reasons.
>>
File: tn_Sanctuary-Cities-Map.jpg (41KB, 491x279px) Image search: [Google]
tn_Sanctuary-Cities-Map.jpg
41KB, 491x279px
>>137675672
Dunno about the purple, I pulled it off blogspot.
Look at the locations though - the really huge ones are in California and the Eastern Seaboard. Notice how in >>137675652 there's tons of wacky stuff happening in the same places?
Now let's look at two more images - this one...
>>
File: mil_install_map_sm.gif (40KB, 520x363px) Image search: [Google]
mil_install_map_sm.gif
40KB, 520x363px
>>137677184
...And this one.
>>
>>137675224
>>>/x/
>>
>>137675224
I've read them. interesting af.
>>
>>137677184
>>137677233
Now ask yourself, why are all these things happening in the same areas? Who could use a steady supply of people who never get seen again?
>>
>>137677513
Bigfoot or elite pedos.. Killary and Skippy.
>>
Here's some further articles full of spooky stuff.
https://www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leave-no-trace
>at least 1600 people missing under strange circumstances in national parks
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/iteam-strange-circumstances-surround-park-disappearances/75442643
>"People disappear in the wilderness all the time. We're talking about something different. These are unusual things that don't make sense, that happen to cluster together in three to four, sometimes as many as 20 to 30 people missing at one location," Paulides said.

The individual cases are strange enough, Paulides says, but stranger still were the reactions of federal agencies when he asked for public records. Since even small police departments keep lists of missing persons from their jurisdictions, he figured a large federal law enforcement agency like the National Park Service would do the same.

"When we FOIA'd (Freedom of Information Act) them, we got a response back that we don't keep any lists of missing people," he said.

The response was not only no, but hell no, he says. So Paulides began putting his own lists together and discovered what appears to be nearly 30 clusters of disappearances in national parks or forests; cases which meet a narrow set of odd characteristics.
http://thenightsky.org/parks.html
>50% of the children who go missing are found dead, and the ones who are found are found miles away from where they disappeared, in areas seemingly impossible for them to get to on their own.

Yosemite National Park, with 40 to 45 cases, has the largest cluster of vanishings and oddly, in most areas where the disappearances have occurred, huckleberries are almost always in great abundance.
>>
>>137675224
What do the arrow colors mean?
>>
>>137677513
>>137677184
>here's tons of wacky stuff happening in the same places?
Well, these also happen to be the most densely populated areas of the country.
>>
>>137678424
>The victims are color coded that indicate if they were a sheepherder, farmer, male or female.
http://www.canammissing.com/north-america-cluster-map.html
Looks like a full size image can't be found, unfortunately.
>>
>>137675224

I'm going to the NC mountains for the Eclipse...Am I fucking dead, guys?
>>
>>137678080
>huckleberries are almost always in great abundance

so its bigfoot?
>>
>>137679487
>sun not even circular
>>
File: 1665.jpg (699KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1665.jpg
699KB, 1536x2048px
Yeah, this stuff is fascinating. Theres some sort of...entity? Race? Species? That preys on people. The cover up is there, and its centered around the parks.but,its interesting,that these cases even date to before they were parks. David doesnt say this but IMO the parks were formed around these clusters. I have no real idea what purpose that could serve but they are complicite. Also interesting that some FOIA requests on specific cases have been denied on the pretense of national security. Why would releasing details of multiple cases of missing children compromise national security?
>>
File: 30653913145_ffd39ec439_o.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
30653913145_ffd39ec439_o.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>137675224
Yes, I go hiking out near a spot in Wisconsin where David Palisides wrote about in his book.

Young male college students keep going missing out here. I guess they keep being found dead at the bottom of a "gravel pit". The police say it happens when they are walking home drunk, but the gravel pit is way fucking out of the way, and it is like impossible.

The area has gotten kinda weird. I go hiking on this trail called the "Ice Age Trail" which runs through the entire state. Around last year I started seeing some really fucking weird people out on the trail. Dudes lurking around the treeline wearing hats/sunglasses, and I've seen groups of guys walking off-trail around sunset with big pitbulls.

So I stopped going out there too much because it was getting so weird...then I found out that there was a warrant out for my arrest in that county because I didn't pay a parking ticket like a year ago.

I don't know if there is something going on with the county, or if it is a human trafficking thing, or if I'm just being paranoid, but I definitely get spooky vibes in that area.

Pic related: The trail
>>
>>137679774
I wonder how close to military bases these incidents were?
>>
>>137678080
The survivor man dude tried at night to crawl the distance from where a two year old disapeared to where he was found the next day. Miles away. No way the kid could do it he said. No cause of death on the body either...
>>
get in here idiots

>>137645839
>>
>>137680141
Interesting idea. Never looked. Some of these cases come from before we had many bases in the area. Id look up a map but im drunk and on my phone.
>>
File: 31949126115_07b700384d_o.jpg (225KB, 2133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
31949126115_07b700384d_o.jpg
225KB, 2133x1600px
>>137679774
That's interesting, another thing I had happen in Wisconsin continued from here >>137680060

I was driving around the backroads of Western Wisconsin last year. This region is called "The Driftless Region", it's pretty desolate with a ton of rolling hills everywhere. Kinda looks like Appalachia or something. The region is also famous for how dark it gets.

So I am driving along in the dark at night, and I notice a shit ton of car lights through the trees. I slow down to see what it is, then I start seeing a shit-ton of military men lined up doing exercises next to giant military vehicles. I don't know what the fuck they were doing out in the middle of no-where, but it was pretty strange. There were a ton of them.

I got weirded out and drove away, but it was strange.
>>
>>137675652
>>137675303
It's pretty obvious life is boring as fuck in Nebraska, Dakotas and Kansas.
>>
>>137675224
>>>/x/

MODS do your job for once
>>
>>137680792
Check out this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Dennis_Martin
>green berets called in to search

>>137680792
North Dakota here, the whole east half of the state is flat so it's not like there's anywhere to disappear to. If you climb a 10 story building you can see like 15 miles in all directions.
And yeah life is super boring here.
>>
File: ayyy.png (107KB, 224x327px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
107KB, 224x327px
>here's your answer
>>
>>137675224
>>137675303
>>137675652

/HTG/ is looking for Trafficking Networks
>>
>national parks

It happens in Federal jurisdiction?

Leaving local authorities less power to investigate?
>>
>>137681262
Welp. I should have checked the catalog.
>>
>>137680282
Yeah, I think I heard about that one. 4 or 5 year old kid supposedly went over 2 mountains and across a river in the middle of the night. Pretty much impossible.
>>
>>137675224
>people go missing in the woods a lot
wow it's almost like americans are stupid fucks
>>
>>137675224

They are dry reads, but very interesting.
>>
>>137682320
It's been concluded on every case it wasn't getting lost or an animal. Check him out dude. Animal attacks/exposure are easy to recognize. There's something very bizarre going on.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.