[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-Left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1502722065088.jpg (36KB, 710x528px) Image search: [Google]
1502722065088.jpg
36KB, 710x528px
How do they manage to fuck up every single time?

>NeoNazi kills someone
>left has an easy win to milk
>instead they decide to advocate for the removal of any and all confederate monuments, decide to start pretending AntiFa is a heroic "anti-racist" organization, and decide to pretend like only one side was violent in Charlottesville

Now Trump has officially labeled them the "alt-left" and has positioned himself as the rational human being calling it as he sees it.

Nice.
>>
>>137672231
We already had an alt left coined and it was the Bernie Bros. The alt left is a scapegoat for the left to use the no true scotsman fallacy
>>
Ctrl left you dumb normies
>>
File: 1502783341417.gif (2MB, 399x221px) Image search: [Google]
1502783341417.gif
2MB, 399x221px
>>137672231
Who's pretending only one side was violent. It's just that violence against Nazis not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Nazi.
>>
Correct OP.

Now watch as Trumps' new term is forced into terminology; once something is defined it can be categorized, once categorized it becomes vulnerable to ideological attack. That's why Trump "seemed" unhinged; to get as much of the media to fixate on that term as possible.

It will become mainstream and eventually handicap the far left.

But Trump isn't a bigot- he's barely a populist; the counterpart ideology (alt right) will also wither; Trump has then successfully suppressed two fanatic upstart movements to ensure stability. Most of the people attacking him now will have jack shit to say in a year or so.
>>
You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed
>>
I was talking about this with my family today. The left had a fairly easy win in the bag that could've kept them in the game a few more months but they shit on Trump calling for his removal because he said what they wanted to here and started tearing up cities and yanking down statues. Can't those faggots keep a lead for more than a day?
>>
>>137672231
>trump calls left the alt left
He's literally glorifying the left. What a cuck
>>
>>137674326
>Violence against Communists is not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Communist.
>Violence against Black people not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being Black.
>violence against Indians is not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Rain Dancer.
>violence against Asians is not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Jap.
>violence against Jews not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Jew.
>violence against Homosexuals not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Homo.
>violence against Anon not only acceptable, but an american tradition. If you don't like that, stop being a Anon.
>>
They're very, very stupid.
>>
File: png_lmao2.png (58KB, 201x135px) Image search: [Google]
png_lmao2.png
58KB, 201x135px
>>137674552
>Baiting this hard
>>
>>137674552
>bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.

Oh, good grief. No one under the age of 80 even knows what "right-wing politics" means, let alone have any reason to cry about it.

And I hope you're joking about being a literal cuck.
>>
File: IMG_4901.jpg (177KB, 998x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4901.jpg
177KB, 998x738px
>>137674552

Really activates the almonds, no?
>>
File: gnome-child.png (97KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gnome-child.png
97KB, 500x281px
>>137674552
> other boyfriend
> physical

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha

Breathes.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha
>>
>>137674552
>>137674552
Found the kike cuck faggot jew nigger
>>
Because they don't realize what the word "gestate" means. The reasons why the Clinton emails became the worse thing ever for Clinton was because they were always being talked about. No one was forcefully attacking Clinton for the emails, and not many actually asked her about them, but the information about them just sat and grew naturally, until it reached a point where many people couldn't vote for her out of sure distrust.

The left think that they have to take the "initiative" on things, rather than letting them sit. Black man died from police? Immediate demonstration that sometimes turns into riots. Girl dies from wacko thinking he bought the Dodge Hellcat? immediate attacking for history via statues, and multiple violent demonstrations.

Their is a reason why terrorist like to have periods of rest between attacks, because it makes the attacks more important.
>>
File: 1502639204607.png (659KB, 1055x808px) Image search: [Google]
1502639204607.png
659KB, 1055x808px
>>137674780
Top kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.