[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roy Moore wins Alabama GOP Senate primary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Tweet.png (37KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tweet.png
37KB, 600x300px
Drumpf BTFO

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/alabama-election-live-results-primary/536997/
>>
Flyover politics. Not even the actual election. Wooo exciting stuff
>>
>>137671639
Such is life. 'Twas a loss but not so huge as to bother me.
>>
wait but isnt't moore the ultra christian conservative? there was something about 10 commandments
>>
>>137671639
???

Moore is the actual Trump candidate

Trump had to tweet for Luther because of the anti-American McConnell

This is a great result for America and the GOP.

Luther was another McConnell useless dog

All of talk radio was behind Moore while only McConnell was behind Luther. Fucking nigger would not give ANY money to Moore.

FUCK OFF MCCONNEL DIE
>>
>>137673246

Yeah, he is.

He was the Chief Justice of the Alabama State Supreme Court, and tried to keep the Ten Commandments in place after a federal court ruled they had to go, and thus got removed from the bench.

Then he got back on the Alabama State Supreme Court, defied the U.S. Supreme Court over its gay marriage ruling, and got forcibly removed again.

So he gave up on being a judge and is now running for U.S. Senate.
>>
No one won. It goes to a runoff since no candidate got more than 50%. I don't really give a fuck who wins, just wanted to state this for information sake.
>>
Trump endorsing Strange just for McConnell makes no sense, there has to be another reason behind it then that.
Obviously Moore getting such a big win is good, hopefully he also beats Strange in the runoff, but again I don't get Trump's endorsement.
>>
>>137673934
There literally isnt any other reason than doing it for McConnell.

At the end of the day, he needs that useless piece of shit to do stuff for him
>>
>>137674093
Which Trump knows isn't going to happen. He needs to disavow McConnell and start pushing for new Senate leadership
>>
>>137673934

Politicians endorse incumbents in their own party. Always have, always will. It's a loyalty/solidarity thing.

The difference between Strange and Moore is negligible. Their voting records in the United States Senate would both be very conservative, and nearly identical. You're only really voting on the temperament here. Moore is a lot more bombastic.
>>
>>137674483
No leverage, most of the 2018 senate seats up next are Democrats and McConnell is literally grooming new McCains, hence why he went with Luther and has done it countless times elsewhere

It is the exact reason we have so many Republicans in the senate who literally dont support anything conservative
>>
I'm glad McConnell's candidate got BTFO here, but why couldn't it have happened to John McCain? Luther Strange was tolerable.
>>
>>137671639

How exactly did Trump get BTFO here?

He gained another ally in the Senate when he wins in the runoffs and election, no matter who gets elected. Literally 2 of them especially Moore are MAGA candidates, Luther was an obvious throw away and was 60-50 on if he would work with Trump.

Trump wins either way.
>>
File: 149529197192.png (100KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
149529197192.png
100KB, 375x375px
>>137671639

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! FUCK MITCH MCCONNELL!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
>>
>>137671639
They're going to a runoff, both strange and moore advance
>>
File: 1453176653235.gif (944KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453176653235.gif
944KB, 290x200px
>>137675152
He didn't. He did what the party asked and the Creationist won anyway.

>mfw trump does something moderate and the establishment acts like he has egg on his face
>>
The radio hated Luther, if you listen at all you know he didn't stand a chance so Trump acted like he was trying to so McConnels buddy a solid.
>>
>>137673934
>>137674521
Honestly, if Trump didnt do this, the old guard would really start sharpening their impeachment knives "he's sabotaging the party" and such.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.