[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw voting against your own economic interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5226.jpg (119KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5226.jpg
119KB, 640x640px
>tfw voting against your own economic interests
>>
>tfw trying to preserve the white race so they can live in a world with melted ice caps
>>
>>137670301
>He doesn't want beach front property in Arizona
>>
>>137670081
We only get to vote for people, not quite the policy they intact.
Trump was a middle finger, and a hope we could tare out allot of the bullshit that had been propped up in our laws that were destroying the country and business as a whole.
Look at what's been happening at google, when you throw out all the good engineers and start shaping search results, what happens?
You wind up with a buggy mess that nobody trusts.
>>
>>137670081

Who the fuck are you to decide what is in somebody else's interest? Kill yourself, you 1 post by this ID no good motherfucker. I sage your ass, make you humbul.
>>
>>137670081

what did Jesus say about selling one's soul ?

morality trumps material, fuck off degenerate selfish leftist
>>
>>137670081
>voting against your own economic interests
>you'll be rich like millionaire under communist system, comrade
>>
>>137670081
I don't understand this logic. Ethics is founded on the premise that what is best for you is not always whats best. Raping a bitch is in my sexual interest because I get to bust a nut, but it is not in hers. This is not even going rlinto the fact the the market is pretty damn good at achieving allocative efficiency as long as social costs and monopolies are kept in check.
>>
>>137670081
Democrats:
>endlessly talk shit about the white working class
>"OMG WHY AREN'T THOSE RETARDS VOTING FOR US?!?!?!?"
Almonds activated
>>
>>137670081
>hurr durr if you don't give me free shit it's a handout for billionaires
kys parasite
>>
>>137670081
>he thinks obamacare is affordable
>>
File: Terrorisms_Face.jpg (66KB, 800x872px) Image search: [Google]
Terrorisms_Face.jpg
66KB, 800x872px
>>137670081
>tfw you successfully murdered someone in your terrorist attack on San Francisco

>tfw you get away with it over a legal technicality
>>
File: fug.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>137670081
>tfw not having a basic understanding of economics before commenting on economics
>>
>tfw you think healthcare and health insurance are the same thing
>>
>>137670534

Sorry kid, sometimes other people know better then you do.
>>
File: occupy cuck.png (244KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
occupy cuck.png
244KB, 600x600px
Yass!
>>
>>137670081
The fact that leftists say that pathetically stupid shit just tells me about how out of touch the left is. Welfare and higher taxes arent in our economic interest. A good healthy job market where I dont have to compete against jin ling or pedro in a race to the bottom for lower salaries, lower benifits, and longer hours is in my economic interest.

Go shill somewhere else cunt.
>>
>>137671889

It actually is for people in blue states. Red states haven't passed the medicaid expansion which have fucked over their populace. All because of partisan politics. Sad, isn't it?
>>
>>137672747

Bringing in chinks and dot heads to work is the pinnacle of capitalism, though.
>>
>>137672911
Not when you give each and every single one of them full taxpayer funded healthcare, voting rights, and free education then tax the shit out of the middle class to pay for it.
>>
File: FR16-OVERALL-Map-v8.jpg (866KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
FR16-OVERALL-Map-v8.jpg
866KB, 2550x1650px
>>137672397
The Democratic Party: Not having a single legitimate argument since 1864.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.