[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How did a race with such a small number(relatively) manage to take over and control every country? SERIOUSLY.. How did they so it?
>>
>>137667258
By controlling the money supply. If you are the money supply you can buy all the power and influence you need. Nepotism takes care of the rest
>>
But how did every other race and country just let them take over control of their money supply? Is everyone else just really dumb cattle like they say? Seems like it..
>>
I'm genuinely curious.. Are they really that much smarter than everyone else?
>>
>>137667258
they are satanic. they rule with brutality and magic.

google seals of solomon -> wiki ->

that israel flag is the symbol to command demons.

Yeah, wish I were joking. Down the rabbit hole you go.
>>
Seriously? Magic? Are you trolling or what? Any good sites or videos I can watch?
>>
Sorry I'm new to 4chan and don't know how to reply
>>
>>137667258
Master Race
>>
File: IMG_3518.jpg (366KB, 1080x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3518.jpg
366KB, 1080x1456px
>>137667258
>>
>>137668473

Once they strong armed their way into running the Fed, bribing and cohersing the rest of the world was easy. Most
people can be bought off for a few shekels and after the jews get control of
Institutions they hire almost exclusively
family first and other jews second in key positions with the odd nigger or good goy. Boom, done.
>>
So is it more just being smart and sticking together or magic and demons?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.