[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-Right is the final nail in the coffin for American right-wing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Fuck the Alt-Right and fuck Identity Evropa. Fuck all of you LARPing cancer cells. You're making it impossible for reasonable conservatives to even have a platform now. You're the reason our historical monuments are being destroyed. Absolute fucking retards. Won't even be able to attend right-wing events anymore without violent leftists showing up, because you virgin autists just couldn't help but pull pages from the KKK and ISIS playbooks. Absolutely counterproductive, and I almost guarantee both movements are co-opted by deep state and intelligence agencies. They're using you guys like puppets to sow the seeds of division, and you're taking the bait hook-line-and-sinker. It's all your fault.
>>
fuck off cuck, the alt-right is the future of the republicn party
>>
File: 1502752149595.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502752149595.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
Sage in all fields
>>
>>137665225
>Op wasn't alive in the 90s and doesn't remember Timothy McVeigh and the Aryan Nations

This shit is literally less than nothing
>>
>>137665225
Let the left wings show up. Just gives more evidence that they're crazy. Trump wouldn't have been able to call them alt left if they didn't.
>>
Why dont you non-whites just make your own /pol/ board/site? Summers almost over, anyway sage.
>>
>>137665225
>You're making it impossible for reasonable conservatives to even have a platform now.
Try harder, faggot.
>>
>>137665225
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>137665225
It's the future and it'll be very interesting.

>You're the reason our historical monuments are being destroyed.
I really hope you're not sincere. If you are, you are so misinformed.
>>
>>137665459
Timothy McVeigh didn't really have a large support network though. And Aryan Nation was and still is mostly a prison gang.
>>
>>137666877
You are thinking of the Aryan Brotherhood. The Aryan Nations were a group out in Idaho, that were involved in Ruby Ridge and a couple other happenings in the 90s.
>>
File: altleft.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
altleft.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>137665225
Agreed, my fellow alt-lefter. The alt-right has been a disaster!
>>
File: Losers.png (68KB, 519x459px) Image search: [Google]
Losers.png
68KB, 519x459px
>>
>>137665225
"Reasonable conservatives" are part of the problem.

Didn't you see Romney's cucked tweet?
>>
Based black guy
>>
File: 1502837194634.png (89KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502837194634.png
89KB, 384x384px
>>137665225
Who is watching your wife's son while you argue on the internet?
>>
>>137665225
"reasonable conservatives" eh?

These people think that stabbing themselves in the back is the best way to defeat leftists.

Fucking fools.

This is why they're called cuckservatives.
>>
>>137665225
Mainstream conservatives have failed again and again

If they get their way we will wind up with a brown nation that will throw out our history, our values, our heritage

Only the far right offers the chance to preserve it

The future of the United States as a great country lays with the alt-Right. Without it... it is doomed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.