[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me get this straight...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>Muslims run over a large groups of people attending a festival
>killed 84 people instantly and injured 434
>liberals respond with cries for "peace"

>White supremacist runs over a bunch of protestors
>injures 19 and kills 1
>ARGH!!! KILL WHITEY!!

So why are Liberals so afraid of Muslims?
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (388KB, 1500x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
388KB, 1500x1098px
>>137663437
Bet ya didn't know a Muslim drove a car into a shop packed with people,killing one 13year old girl and injuring more. Happened yesterday in Paris France.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/girl-dead-five-injured-car-crashes-into-sept-sorts-pizzeria-near-paris-france
Was that on the news tonight? Or yesterday?
>>
>>137663437
maybe because they're all murderous psychopaths??? wow idk dude!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>137663437
>So why are Liberals so afraid of Muslims?

They can do something even worse than killing them... They can call them racist.
>>
This reads as, "White supremacists are the same as Muslim terrorists".
>>
File: JC a Bomb.png (412KB, 786x473px) Image search: [Google]
JC a Bomb.png
412KB, 786x473px
>>137663437
>>137664937
OY VEY! UNAPPROVED THINKING IS AN ANTISEMITIC HATE-CRIME GOYIM! TURN ON CNN FOR IMMEDIATE RECONDITIONING!
>>
File: 1358627828033.png (168KB, 271x315px) Image search: [Google]
1358627828033.png
168KB, 271x315px
>>137663437
Because liberals have a McDonalds education that has granted them the grand gift of stoopid
>>
>>137663437
You know how in school bullies would always have 'friends' who were even nerdier/weaker-looking than the kids who got beat up and laugh at every lame joke they made? That's what the left is; they're desperately scared of being the next victim themselves so they support everything their potential victimizer does.
>>
>>137665138
Are you saying they're not? Most white supremacists I've talked to seem to want a slightly reskinned version of Sharia law. Both are cancers that need to be incentivized (or, if that doesn't work, physically removed) in a free society.
>>
Because they're retarded, basically.
>>
>>137663437
They're not. They tolerate Islamic terrorism because the majority of its perpetrators are brown. That's literally it. Cut and dry.
>>
>>137665678
*from a free society.
>>
>>137665138
they are, every terrorist is scum.
>>
>>137663437
Yes. This is pretty much the state of affairs, and going forward it will only make less sense.
>>
>>137665824
>a group believing they are superior to another group = terrorism

So... Black Lives Matter? Black panthers? The fucking Girl Scouts?
>>
>>137663437

To be more precise, and I'm not defending the guy I hope they give him the death penalty for being a huge fucking faggot, he didn't really run her (the one who died) over but rather it appears that she had a heart attack after getting deer-thumped and they couldn't revive her because she was so enormously fat that the CPR had no effect.
>>
>>137663437

Its a product of their indoctrination.

>Muslims had slaves
>Muslims invaded tons of lands, exploited the people of those places, and had an empire for centuries based on slavery and social hierarchy.
>Not a peep from the left about it though.

yet this is the lefts entire reasoning for its hostility towards white people. So even a sophist could deduce they are choosing to ignore these historic crimes committed by muslims because of the color of most muslim's skin (arab/brown) and choosing to highlight only the historic crimes of white people because of the color of white peoples skin.

The reason is pretty simple. The only core unifying belief that left has is oppression by means of white people. It truly is a racist cult and it is completely responsible for the reactionary identitarian movement that has boiled up from groups of white people who are resentful for being the lefts scapegoat.

The left is doing all of this because its gone unchecked/unchallenged for decades and is now going off the rails.
>>
>>137663437
All white people are devils
Fuck white people, and fuck Trump nigguh!
>>
File: 1497676086076.png (359KB, 427x419px) Image search: [Google]
1497676086076.png
359KB, 427x419px
>>137667810
Ya boi cuh.
>>
>>137663437
You make a good point. Whenever a Muslim blows themself up and kills dozens of people, liberals turn a blind eye. And when a white guy does something, it's a witch hunt. I don't get it.
>>
File: IMG_0489.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>137664937
Bet ya didn't know most people who perform these attacks were drug addicts. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4349832/PETER-HITCHENS-One-thing-stop-attacks.html
Sorry for breaking your narrative :(
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.