[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Idiot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: girls rule.png (723KB, 1365x645px) Image search: [Google]
girls rule.png
723KB, 1365x645px
Hairboi is determined to crash the Canadian economy by picking a fight with the United States over Indians and gurls.
>The Trudeau government has made gender equality, climate change and reconciliation with indigenous people central to its policies. The first thing Mr. Trudeau did as prime minister was to name the country’s first gender-balanced cabinet.
>Canada recently added its first gender chapter in its 20-year-old free-trade deal with Chile, which called for both countries to apply a gender lens to trade. As for the “indigenous chapter,” Ms. Freeland told reporters it was a “fresh area” that came at the suggestion of Perry Bellegarde, who represents most of the country’s indigenous people.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/americas/canada-wants-a-new-nafta-to-include-gender-and-indigenous-rights.html
>>
>>137661380
Wait, Canada hired Bruce Jenner now? Wtf?
>>
>Canada does not want a new nafta but will use identity politics to bargain if they have to
This is what I read.
>>
>>137661380
That's actualy pretty nice of Canada.
More women in the workforce means more money into the economy.
It's good for Chile and it will stimulate trade in both countries in theory.

Let's give it 5 years and see how it plays out.
>>
>>137661809
Canada doesn't have five years. If NAFTA goes away, Canada collapses. Their welfare programs have grown dramatically since the pre NAFTA days. The government can't afford for the economy to be cut off from the US market.
>>
>>137661380

These aren't hardline demands, we will have to give up some to keep others. If American negotators are this retarded NAFTA is looking pretty good for Canada.

We even going to make it look like Trump wins when we get the better deal.
>>
>>137661380
Trudeau is risking the economic collapse of his country on drunks and bitches. What a time to be alive.
>>
Does canada produce anything of value
>>
>>137662128
We need NAFTA to go. This shit needs to collapse so I can start killing all the subhuman trash that love to call themselves Canadians but are boat niggers from the 60s. This is Anglo land, only Anglos will be left, as well as the French.
>>
>>137662128
The Americas don't need NAFTA to trade.
Just like we don't need the EU to trade.
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>137661380
>gender lens to trade
YOU FUCKING LEAFS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY COUNTRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.