[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marco Rubio furious at "BOTH SIDES" rhetoric

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 13

File: TRUE CONSERVATIVE.png (54KB, 418x588px) Image search: [Google]
TRUE CONSERVATIVE.png
54KB, 418x588px
>First Romney
>Then McCain
>Now Rubio

AREN'T NEOCONS THE BEST???
>>
File: 1502838623913m.jpg (73KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
1502838623913m.jpg
73KB, 1024x722px
KILL WHITEY
>>
>>137661839
We need to get Trump to disavow Marco Rubio. I do we put the pressure on him?
>>
>the organizers are 100% to blame

this means antifa could have done whatever they wanted and they would be blameless. How are you a senator and can't see such a logical fallacy
>>
>>137661839
wait so a senator is authorizing violence against people he disagrees with
>>
>>137661334
It's like there's a cuck playbook all these neocons are given. Their comments all sound exactly the same.
>>
I absolutely love how neocons, who came to power in the 80's and built themselves off fighting the USSR, so much so that many of them clearly have it out for Russia to this day and have been instrumental in pushing the Russia hysteria, will abjectly refuse to call out the antifa, who are FILLED with communists and other far left extremists, and shit on the president for daring to point this out.

It's almost like they're not really conservative at all, and have always been a complete and utter fucking cancer on this country.
>>
>>137661839
so is he saying its OK to run over BLM protesters?
is he saying political violence is justified against people who dont like you?
what a fucking tool
little marco
>>
File: mccain comp.jpg (270KB, 1374x604px) Image search: [Google]
mccain comp.jpg
270KB, 1374x604px
I'm still not sure if he's on the cocaine payroll, has videos of him with kids or is just getting straight brown paper bags full of cash.
>>
Foam-boy really has his jimmies rustled over the whole Charleston thing. Kek.
>>
>>137661334
Rubio has always been described as a "hawk" same as McCain. Hawk basically means warmongering globalist RINO and of course kike puppet
>>
>>137661334

What did Lindsay Graham say? IT'S IMPORTANT!
>>
File: 2-True-PAtriots.png (542KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
2-True-PAtriots.png
542KB, 600x435px
>>137661334
"Lil' Marco" only care because he's

>A.) A brown person of invader lineage
and
>B.) a 'foam-party' dwellinghomosexualwith an NFL Cheerleader """Wife""" AS HIS "sEE!! I'M totes not GAY!!!) "beard."

Rubio, McCain and Lindsey Graham all are faggot NeoCOHEN ***TRAITORS***

They're FIRST (not America First... but first in line to be done in... for crimes AGAINST!)
>>
File: tyahnybok-mccain2.jpg (62KB, 740x259px) Image search: [Google]
tyahnybok-mccain2.jpg
62KB, 740x259px
>>137661334
>Then McCain

What did he say?
>>
File: YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>137661334

No wonder SJW/Marxism got out of control in this country. Just look at these fucking faggots. This was the opposition for the last eight years?
>>
File: 1502846313884.png (46KB, 628x310px) Image search: [Google]
1502846313884.png
46KB, 628x310px
>>137663663

he came out for the same people he fought in vietnam, like the traitor he always was
>>
File: 1502664130127.jpg (98KB, 1238x619px) Image search: [Google]
1502664130127.jpg
98KB, 1238x619px
>>137661839

I think he's trying to say that white people acting in their collective interest will ultimately lead to violence against non-white people.

However, he fucked up his wording. Badly. Because now he's going to have to flat-out explain that "no, violence against racists peacefully petitioning isn't okay", which will call into question why he's so furious at Trump for pointing it out.

Plus, his logic can easily be used against Black Lives Matter
>>
>>137663030
>Foam-boy

LOL I remember! Can you post the pictures?
>>
There are two sides to Marco Rubio. The side fully controlled by globalist transnational corporations, and the side that likes to get foamy with the coco cabana boys.
>>
File: This shit here.jpg (18KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
This shit here.jpg
18KB, 150x150px
>>137662017
Just RT his statement and them show .jpgs of BLM/Black Panther Quotes sayin:
>It is our MORAL DUTY to ***KILL ALL DEM CRACKAS and they BABIES!!! SWTAB THEM BABIES IN THEY WHITE WHORES WOMBS!!!***

and then say.. so to be clear... you, SENATOR MArco Rubio... are saying I should kill and/or maim all BLM and Black Panthers supporters because they "are a movement built on anger towards Whites?"

SOMEONE WITH A TWATTER... DDDOOOOO IIIITTTTT!!!!!!
>>
>>137662689
Do some research on the origins of neocons. They all started out as marxists.
>>
File: tyahnybok-mccain.jpg (44KB, 591x337px) Image search: [Google]
tyahnybok-mccain.jpg
44KB, 591x337px
>>137663833

it's funny how that little creep can hang out with neofascists in Ukraine and for some reason the media doesn't bash him for that but they're all at war against Trump and they try to blame him for crimes he can't be blamed for
>>
>>137663904
The boy in the bubble.
>>
>>137661334
Wow, Rubio has no fucking idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>137664326

I know about Irving Kristol, don't know how many others were marxists. I know plenty were former democrats though. That's pretty much why I said they've never really been conservative though.
>>
File: BLM_Dallas-1.jpg (81KB, 655x634px) Image search: [Google]
BLM_Dallas-1.jpg
81KB, 655x634px
>>137664171
>>
>>137664440

None of them fucking do. They live in a fucking bubble world and all of the information that even gets to them is filtered through the lying media first in the form of indignant questions demanding a politically correct response that satisfies their agenda. This is just hitting low hanging fruit to these retards, none of them actually care, and each one is pretending to be more outraged than the next.
>>
I feel like you guys are simultaneously upset that you're being associated with Nazis AND proud that you are being associated with Nazis.

It's really bizarre. Like, I don't get all offended when someone says I'm a dirty Marxist anti-American, because that's exactly what I am.
>>
>>137664662
That's the EXACT reason I want people to DO IT!!!

I am on shift for another 7 hours and have more than enough real world drama on my proverbial "plate"... I will forget about this task at 5AM... but I'm hoping someone else will.

I can't because I'm effectively working in a SCIF at the present... but I'm on break right now, which ends in 5 min.... so someone... do it. Because after the last 1/2 of my shift and whatever I drink to knock me out after wards (yeah... scotch at 6 in the morning!) ... I sure as shit ain't the guy to do it... just a passing "idea man" with good insight.

Be good /pol/friends!
>>
>>137661334
I'm honestly shocked that GOP politicians are defending black bloc AnComs with a long history of violence in Europe. That's a new fucking low even for RINOs. I'd go as far as to say it's low for most Democrats but they've all completely lost their fucking minds.
>>
>>137661839
Is he talking about the Antifa?
>>
>>137664609
they are all left wingers who grew disillusioned with the left's anti-war (and nominally anti israel) positions
>>
File: Le Conspiring Nose.jpg (61KB, 626x586px) Image search: [Google]
Le Conspiring Nose.jpg
61KB, 626x586px
>>137664326
The neocons were founded by a bunch of Trotskyite Jews to subvert traditional conservatism into a toothless, pro-Israel abomination.

Prominent names are Leo Strauss, Podhoretz, Krystol, Abrams, Wolfowitz, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Podhoretz once wrote an article advocating for the 'wholesale merging of the two races'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Podhoretz
>>
>>137661334
Wew lads, totally dodged a bullet with this closeted Cuban.
>>
File: 295295021.gif (2MB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
295295021.gif
2MB, 400x359px
>>137661334
>Those everyone here called "cuckservatives" last year are now following the mass hysteria with an agenda behind it to throw shit on Trump

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED?!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.