[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is Drumph Talking About!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Average American.jpg (41KB, 496x529px) Image search: [Google]
Average American.jpg
41KB, 496x529px
Alt-Left my ass! We are peacefully protesting Nazis. It's starting to become more and more clear that every single American is a Nazi. Every man, woman, boy, and girl. Unless you want to be exterminated like roaches you better renounce your hatred and bigotry!
>>
>>137660126
It's called Free Speech...Faggot.
>>
>>137660126
I know! Its almost like people think we kill babies and love dicks in our ass...oh wait
>>
>>137660126
You nazis don't know how to larp lefties
>>
File: Die Priest.jpg (77KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
Die Priest.jpg
77KB, 700x437px
>>137662625
Seriously? Are you fucking serious?
you think this is a larp?
Maybe shits different up in Canada, but we just had our President equate ant-racist protesters with alt-right nazi biggots. I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation. He even labeled us. I'd like to see how feel after getting labeled by the so-called President of your nation.
>>
>>137663292
'Every single american is a nazi'
that line gave you away as a larper. Leftists don't use such broad strokes, thats only a rightwing thing.
>>
>>137663292
You are the ones who proclaim the physical violence, destruction and basically bully and offend the whites. You are attacking constantly and when they fight back you say its hatred and bigotry. You are the opressors and you shall meet your justice.
>>
>>137664036
>Thinks those who are conditioned by Imperialism aren't Nazis

If you reap the rewards of, and uphold, this Nazi system, then yes, you are a Nazi. I don't what's so confusing about this.
>>
>>137663292
You need to understand that Nazi's were zionist. The nazi's today are deceived. What they actually stand for is zionism.
>>
File: 1502847386282.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1502847386282.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>
>>137663292
That picture looks brutal do you know where it is from?
>>
U mad alt left go punch a vet
>>
>>137664621
It's a Bourgeois Spanish priest getting what he deserves.
>>
>>137660126
Fuck off alt-left scumbag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.