[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a flag of treason.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: confederate-flag-1.jpg (17KB, 257x150px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flag-1.jpg
17KB, 257x150px
This is a flag of treason.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (40KB, 648x389px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
40KB, 648x389px
so was the first american flag that went against the british
>>
>>137658731
Except we won that war.
>>
It's the north Virginian battle flag you gnubs.
>>
File: mississippi-state-flag.jpg (81KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
mississippi-state-flag.jpg
81KB, 1100x619px
How long before the Mississippi flag gets changed?
>>
>>137658841
the south had all rights to secede from the union, nothing was treason.
>>
>>137659176
lmao. we're so irrelevant, people can't even get worked up about our flag.

i'm ready for puerto rico to come in to bump us up one.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (47KB, 518x489px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
47KB, 518x489px
>>137659157
no, the northern virginia army battle falg is the square one, the one posted hy that guy is the battle flag of the tennessee army.
>>
>>137659176
They just had a vote and it got massively defeated in April, so a while at least
>>
>>137658554
If you get upset over an irrelevant flag, you have brain problems.
>>
>>137658841
Was still treason.
The children of the confederates didn't go anywhere and the secession was completely legal at the time.
It's called the war of northern aggression for a reason. Rather than wanting to kill you the southerners wanted a peaceful resolution. Instead Lincoln got over one million people killed over his ambitions which ended in disaster when he was assassinated before he could kick the niggers out.
>>
>>137658554
very aesthetic flag
I like it
>>
>>137658554
it's jsut the sotho flag. get over it
>>
File: source.gif (2MB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
2MB, 500x430px
>>137658554

I bet you unironically root for the rebel alliance in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>137658554
Good, America was a mistake.
>>
>>137658554
No it's not. The seceding states were well within their legal right to secede and form a new country. The US was also within its legal right to declare war on and conquer another country.
>>
>>137660281
Haaaaaa... hahahaha
>>
File: G_O_E_B_B_E_L_S (5).jpg (61KB, 348x458px) Image search: [Google]
G_O_E_B_B_E_L_S (5).jpg
61KB, 348x458px
>>137660281
>>
>>137658554
it's the flag that's going to be flying over the white house within a few years
I look forward to the repeal of Amendments 13-27
>>
>>137658554
>This is a flag of treason.
possibly.

It definitely was not the flag of the CSA but it has come to represent southern heritage -both he good and the bad, as well as the south's ongoing struggle against northern tyranny that exists to this very day. It is a thorn in the side of northern jews and elites who wished they could impose their will on citizens who are far away from where they actually live.
>>
FLAG OF REASON...
I AGREE...
LEARN TO SPELL, JIGGER....
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.