[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is even happening anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1502844355600.jpg (40KB, 534x679px) Image search: [Google]
1502844355600.jpg
40KB, 534x679px
>mfw the "alt-right" became mainstream so contrarian /pol/tards turn to Islam
>>
>>137658281
>not being alt-muslim
>>
Christianity, specific Gnostic pantheistic Christianity. You can laugh, but when your soul obliterates on your death bed due to lack of self identity and self realisation, I'm not going to laugh. I will pity any enlightened children you'll have, because they'll spend an eternity without you.
>>
>>137658281
And to imagine just 50 years ago 1967 was considered the Summer of Love. Looks like this is the Summer of Hate, keep shitposting /pol/
>>
>>137658552
What are you even trying to communicate with those poorly structured sentences?
>>
>>137660704
We're not Muslim.
We're not alt right.

4chan has always been libertarian. 4chan has always been esoterically Gnostic. You need to lurk moar if this is new to you. The reality of 4chan is normies will never understand.

You're not meant to get it.

Also, Islam is paganry due to including blood rituals.
>>
>only kills people when he converts to Islam
Hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>137661508
Everything you've just said I already know. Your first post was so poorly structured that I could hardly read it.
>>
This guy hated the AltRight. He was part of the Atomwaffen that has openly denounced the AltRight ever since the AltRight became a thing
>>
>>137661915
>implying I care
I can recognise bad posts dude, this is 4chan I can post whatever I want however I want and only authoritarian snakes would dream of removing my anonymity.
>>
>>137658281
They already drive cars into crowds, have neckbeards, and yell white Shariah. They're Muslims in all but name t.b.h
>>
>>137662490
Are you drunk?
I don't want to remove anything.
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (143KB, 960x786px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
143KB, 960x786px
>Not respecting religion
>>
>>137661508
>falling for the libertarian meme
Um, sweetie, /pol/ is an Alt-Right board now.

I think there is a resurgence in anti-Alt-Right shill positing because, at this point in time, /pol/ has not yet learnt to be Alt-Right. And I think we are going to be in the throes of that transformation, which must take place. /pol/ is not going to be the libertarian board it once was in the past. The Alt-Right is going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for /pol/ to make. They are now going in to racist mode, and the Alt-Right will be resented because of its leading role.
>>
>>137662948
Ah yes, so lets just be weak and let the strong religious conquer us. Worked out great for Sweden!
>>
>>137663563
hello jew, the alt right is a jewish ploy to destroy white identity and destroy america whole. The alt right and alt left is for retarded paid protesters just to cause havoc among the public.
>>
Bravo spiderman
>>
File: 1502669384842.jpg (113KB, 572x677px) Image search: [Google]
1502669384842.jpg
113KB, 572x677px
>>137663563
Make America White Again!
Actually fuck that. Make it even whiter. Make it albino werewolf waifus!
>>
File: 1502840504582.jpg (84KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1502840504582.jpg
84KB, 736x736px
>>137663563
>sweetie
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>137658281
Reminder

When this kid found my tinychat room first day he was a furry with long hair
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.