[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't men spending enough money on women??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485864761698.png (42KB, 501x673px) Image search: [Google]
1485864761698.png
42KB, 501x673px
$2000 is just not enough for an engagement ring

http://honey.nine.com.au/2017/08/16/08/22/woman-disappointed-with-small-engagement-ring
>>
>>137657586
>woman thinking materialistically over symbolically
Surprised he even stayed, it's obvious where that path leads.
>>
>>137657586
engagement rings are a marketing ploy that is both pointless and a waste of money, especially when your fiancé is likely to cheat on you within the next 10 years.

The maximum I would spend on an engagement ring, if I ever actually decided to commit mental suicide by finding a whore to marry, would be £10.
>>
>try to buy wife 6k ring
>tells me she likes this 1200 one better, and I can spend remainder on a truck
>trusting jews
>>
It's called JEWelery for a reason
>>
>>137658448
>10 pounds
Broke fag.
>>
>>137658488
As a followup, 1200 was for a combination ring. It is an engagement ring that is soldered together once married.
>>
>>137658657
Nope. Just not willing to waste good money on something that is worthless.
>>
>>137658777
It's not worthless. It means a lot, if you underspend.
>>
>>137659097
It means a lot to the jews if you underspend, as that means that their not getting the money.
>>
>>137659320
It means a lot to your fiancé. How will she feel when she sees that every single woman she's knows has a better ring than her?
>>
>>137659510
Yeah, admittedly she would be upset. That is another reason I do not have a fiancé.
>>
>>137659510
It means a lot because the kike jeweler told her it means a lot.
>>
>>137658488
You found a keeper!
>>
>>137657586

Because he needs to save money for his divorce lawyers. Duh.
>>
>>137657586
I didn't bother with a an engagement ring
Got married with a gold ring my brother made (he's a dentist)
Still married 17 years & 4 kids later.
Just find the right man, or woman.
>>
File: very comfy.png (842KB, 682x703px) Image search: [Google]
very comfy.png
842KB, 682x703px
>>137657586
Married a slav, no engagement ring required in her culture.
Just a plain silver wedding band, as ordained by the Orthodox Church.

Slav culture is actually not that bad sometimes.
>>
>>137659510
Yeah women are funny like that. Better to spend the money on a mortgage though to get out of debt quicker.

I think the diamond business is a black economy run by the merchant class where prices are fixed independently of supply. When you buy into it you really are helping out (((them))) as a cash injection (on which no tax is probably paid) to them for something which has no practical purpose (given they can now make artificial diamonds for industrial cutting tools). Just buy a simple gold ring IMHO. Cheaper and traditional.
>>
>>137657586
That's why you should always ask her if she'd married you even if you gave her a shitty ring. If she says yes, she wants you for you, if she says no and tells you that she wants a specific expensive ring, then she's spoiled rotten and she will never be satisfied. If she didn't care about the ring, then give her the best ring, so she'll be surprised and really appreciate it a lot.
>>
File: images (34).jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>137657586
I made an engagement ring out of a penny she accepted.
Our wedding bands are silver and copper.

Just one of the benefits of being crafty and having a 11 inch dick I guess.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.