[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some counter arguments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0076.jpg (172KB, 599x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
172KB, 599x500px
My father and I where having an argument about races and how they are different, he was on the side of "all races are equal" I was on the side of a race realist. Can you link me to some facts about races and how they are different? I want him to join our side.
>>
Extra points if it has scientific evidence.
>>
>>137656703
>Extra points if it has scientific evidence.
>>
>>137657733
Wow, I'm impressed, thank you.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (51KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
51KB, 600x480px
>>137656703
>>
>>137656703
There is no such thing as equality anywhere in nature or the economy. Leftists are trying to blow up the English legal concept of equality in law from the inside, by demanding that it be over-applied. They are doing the same thing to Constitutional rights by calling everything a right. The science is solid, overwhelming, and increasing in a consistent direction and alarming rate that genes matter and races are different.
>>
>>137656703
Oedipus your faggot father
>>
>>137658806
>>
>>137656703
>can you back up my ignorant beliefs with some facts because I don't have any
You nazis really are retarded, aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_7533.png (134KB, 712x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7533.png
134KB, 712x648px
>>137656703
He can accept the argument that human races have major differences between subspecies, or he can argue against evolution and natural selection.
>>
File: IMAM-ALI.jpg (25KB, 337x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMAM-ALI.jpg
25KB, 337x356px
>>137656703
Races are not equal. Arabs are the masterrace.
>>
>>137659308
poor watson, they even took his nobel prize away for this
>>
>>137660348
"The hypocrite is a flatterer of himself, and a defamer of other people."

- Ali ibn Abi Talib
>>
>>137656703
Underaged autist arguing with his father about this shit kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.