[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between White Nationalism and Zionism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rabbi.png (709KB, 756x899px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.png
709KB, 756x899px
https://twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044
>>
Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years.

Whites have been colonizing and exploiting for hundreds of years.

That's the fucking difference.
>>
>>137656183
>Jews Persecuted
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>137655997
>>137656183
Jews have their homeland. Whites don't.
Whites pay for Jewish homeland. Jews don't pay for white homelands.
>>
>>137656183

>Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years
Irrelevant to OP's question
>White's have been colonizing and exploiting for hundreds of years
Again, irrelevant to OP's question.

Try to stay on topic and actually address the question.
>>
>>137656183

not all white people not every European nation established colonies, also that implies that non-whites never created empires or colonized anything which is simply not true.
>>
>>137655997
Study the Torah not the Talmud
>>
>>137655997
>Mexican President José López Portillo declared "Zionism is Racism" in the 70s.
>Israel protested in the UN, its General Assembly drafted a resolution against Mexico and its racist president's sayings.
>Israel boycotted Mexican products and the Mexican tourism industry until the 90s.

JoLoPo was a stupid, way too moronic president, but the only time he spoke the truth, the international community slammed him.
>>
>>137655997
The difference is that it works.
>>
>>137655997
No difference between White Nationalism and Nation of Islam (Black Nationalism) either.

Both distrust jews, both want their own communities, both despise leftists, both have pride in their race, both hate race traitors too Farrakhan supposedly had some other rival black 'activists' whacked he deemed traitors
>>
these fucking kikes are incredible
>>
It's incredible how cucked the white race has become, not thinking we deserve our own homeland exlusively for us. And even going as far as stigmatizing those who do want it. Only the white race has a level of conscientiousness and sympathy high enough to collectively delude themselves this way. But not for much longer, the fire is rising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU
>>
I like the part were they kill the Canaanites down to the last woman and child for their jewish ethnostate
>>
>>137656796
The talmud is a collection of rabbinic comments on the torah. It's studied as an extension of torah study: to understand what other rabbis have thought about various parts of the torah and to bring insight. For example, it widely discusses how far, or in what contexts, god's word is intended. Basically, the talmud is the reason why jews could never go the way of islam (nor cuckstianity for that matter).
Studying the talmud is the same thing as studying the torah, plus a bonus.
>>
>>137657953
>jew
>ancap flag

why am I not suprised
>>
>>137655997
Jews are literally engaging in genocide as we speak. Whites are buying dragon dildos.
>>
>>137658976
Dragon dildos are made by weeanips. You trying to tell us something there, takeda?
>>
>>137655997
This is this tricky part anon I fully support Zionism in its literal meaning the Jews should have their own state as long as they stop subverting ours and killing the Palestinians. I only have a problem with the usurping banking and propagandist kikes ruining our nation. T
>>
>>137658423
>>137657953
Leaf this Jew just explained the Torah in a way normies can understand he is /ourjew/
>>
>>137659473
Oops I mean Talmud
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.