[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pg/ Pennsylvania general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: BTFO IHIO.png (5KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO IHIO.png
5KB, 255x197px
Pennsylvania anons discuss.
>>
File: pennsylvanian.png (340KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
pennsylvanian.png
340KB, 919x737px
>>137655535
Ourselves alone.
>>
>>137655535
second post best post
>>
>>137655769

I'd be a mildly-happier Pennsylvanian if we carpet bombed Harrisburg. I live 20 minutes out, in nice suburbs, but god damn is it such a horrible city, I hate being near it.
>>
Save shipoke
>>
We hang together or we hang alone - Molly Maguire
>>
File: chesco.png (49KB, 502x262px) Image search: [Google]
chesco.png
49KB, 502x262px
>>137656697
Truth, but what really keeps me up at night is the subrural ground we never ever should have lost. Pic related.
>>
File: 1501353571176.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501353571176.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>137655535
Who here 610?

>>137656697
All cities suck. At my job they hired a bunch of Jamaicans and it's the worst. Their all lazy and bitch about the cold.

It erks me when shitskins talk about how much they hate the cold when they live in a state with 4 seasons. WHY DON'T THEY FUCKING MOVE???? GET OUT OF MY GREAT STATE!!1
>>
File: whitescucked.jpg (50KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
whitescucked.jpg
50KB, 640x583px
Pittsburgh here. Why are there so many foreigners in monroeville? I've lived here for 10 years and thing truly have changed. I was at the park the other day and there were a few dozen pakis playing volleyball not speaking english. Then at the supermarket I saw mexicans speaking spanish and an asian guy in one of those orange buddhist robes.

It really is beginning to feel like something is happening in this country. I'm not really even racist but they don't even speak the language and what kind of work are they going to do? We don't even have universal healthcare but we're shipping in tons of immigrants? Whats most concerning to me is this feels like it should be whitebread trump voter country yet it now seems like whites are close to a minority.

I'm jewish btw so don't buy into the "jews are behind it" narrative but clearly something is up. Is it the oligarchs / elite? Do they want the lower classes fighting amongst themselves over scraps? I'm actually considering leaving this country for the first time in my life.
>>
>>137658874
Close to it do you have the pleasure of living near the great city of Reading?
>>
So I guess some of you fags will be at the Pittsburgh google protest this weekend?

Good luck, we have some pretty screechy leftists in these parts. Our crypto-homo mayor is already blubbering about it like a self-important twat, and facebook is full of "LITERAL NAZI" panic bullshit.

Also some people are pointing out that the location is private property, so there must be a permit for the protesters to demonstrate (but of course, this is never the case all 8 billion times Oakland college babies and misc degenerates have blocked traffic for BLM/gendercrap/climateshit).

Bike lanes, Peduto? Bout to install a new bike lane up some people's asses, fed up with all the shit
>>
>>137659619
I feel the same with all the asians where I live. It's so surreal growing up in a white town and you start to see niggers and chinks here and there. Give it another 10 and the asians are going to be a good 40% in my town.

>>137660038
Bethlehem.
>>
File: IMG_0795.gif (287KB, 470x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.gif
287KB, 470x572px
>>137655535
YEAAAAAH 717 HERE
However fuck Tom Wolf, the Commonwealth is becoming shit with him behind the reigns
>>
>>137659619

I'm in Robinson Township and Cranberry and it's the same way. Poos everywhere.
>>
File: 1493159905813.png (562KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1493159905813.png
562KB, 1024x759px
724 representing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.