[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austrians and Hungarians a question for you. Would you allow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Austrians and Hungarians a question for you.

Would you allow the House of Habsburg to take over again? Would your people allow it?
>>
Guess no ones awake
>>
>>137653643
Idk man that's a tough question. Me personally I wouldn't really mind.
>>
File: shit-poster-324x160.png (24KB, 324x160px) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster-324x160.png
24KB, 324x160px
>>137654284
I'm up dude
>>
>>137653643
Otto Habsburg and Richard Kalergi literally crafted the anti-European EU. Why would you want the anti-White dynasty to take over?
>>
>>137653643
No thanks, were better off as a democracy.
>>
>>137653643
Im a native Austrian and even though Austro-Hungary was a mess in the End, I wouldnt mind.
We're two great Nations with a lot of shared history. And if Hungarys Stance on Immigration would bleed over to Austria, all the better.
>>
>>137655425
Is there like a clause or something that prohibits both countries joining again?
>>
File: 1499604157869.jpg (105KB, 550x797px)
1499604157869.jpg
105KB, 550x797px
>>137653643
Depends on what Habsburger you're talking about

Franz Joseph or most of his ancestors?
Yes, I have no doubt that they'd do a better job

(((Modern Habsburger))) like Karl?

Fuck no, they're even worse than our turbocucked goverment that we have now, and that's saying a lot
>>
>>137656562
Talking pre WW1 empire.
>>
>>137653643
You forgot to ask us, Croats.
Yes.
>>
>>137653643
Lmao no.
>>
>>137653643
Hungarians and austrians would have to be pretty retarded to accept Habsburgs as their rulers. Not because of monarchism, but because they're in general and their dead inbred rat head of the house Otto was the globalist OG, who unironically supported the idea of Europe become a single political state.
>>
>>137656809
>>137656830
RACE WAR

>RACE WAR
>>
>>137656830
>Austrians
>Hungarians
A checkem flag thinks he is allowed to talk here

>>137653643
they weren't good with money and thus jew enablers
>>
>>137655806
Monarchism and even any aristocratic titles have been verboten here by the allies after WWI

I'm not sure how it is in Hungary these days, but after WWI when Karl asked Horthy for the throne the Frogs and their Balkan bitches told him that a Habsburg king would be a cause for an immediate war declaration
>>
File: tf012cse22.jpg (84KB, 600x600px)
tf012cse22.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>137653643
Symbolically, at best. We Huns would not give our rights away to a fucking inbred monarch. However we do value tradition, and would not mind a return to monarchy with a monarch acting as a symbolic head of state.
However, I do not see the benefit of having a dual monarchy with Austria, and personally would rather see the Hungarian-Polish personal union of the 14th century reinstated.
>pic related
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.