[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 58+742.png (331KB, 423x414px) Image search: [Google]
58+742.png
331KB, 423x414px
What happened to the hacker known as 4chan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbkQwEzBYUs
>>
>>137652586
Anonymous exiled the notorious hacker 4chan for not being PC enough.

As a result, Anonymous is weak.
>>
They could be doing so much good. Instead tehy are beating dead horses for their globalist overlords. Keep it up "Anonymous".
>>
we are anonimus. we dont forget mom's spaggeti
>>
>>137652586
have these losers been relevant since that one kid got arrested?
>>
>>137652746
And now we need him more than ever
>>
Have they made good on their last 6 threats yet?
>>
LARPING
A
R
P
I
N
G
>>
>>137652586
What do you mean what happened? Anonymous came about during the Bush years when Lefty nonsense was at its peak. The userbase was much different back then.
>>
File: Wellington menezes.jpg (22KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Wellington menezes.jpg
22KB, 160x160px
>>
>>137653021
We dont need Anonymous. Anonymous NEEDS US.

The movement started by chanology is no longer our own anyways, we went back into our own den and kinda festered here until recently. The_Donald was chanology 2.0, and yet again, it bit us in the ass. We're best off just playing the jew honestly, its the only time we dont get invaded by shills/idiots.
>>
#OpVirtueSignal
>>
Lol nice try faggot. Anonymous has been dead since 05
>>
Could we lure them into getting arrested?
>>
>>137652586
I remember when Anonymous was sort of cool. Their first assignment was taking out Scientology. Too bad it was taken by faggots on the left.
>>
File: anonymous.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>137652586
>anonomonous
>we leegum n shieeeet
>forjib n forjeb
>eggsperg us
We need to hammer home how much of a meme these autistic fedora-wearing faggots are.

Also, they tried for over a day to take down the Daily Stormer and failed. They're a laughing stock.
>>
>>137652586
Anonymous is literally just feds now.
>>
>>137656371
Godadddy took it down and these sperglords took the credit

pathetic really
>>
>>137652586
SPOOOOKYYYYYY
>>
File: unprvoked attack on old man.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unprvoked attack on old man.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>137652586
so i was watching the underground fight on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TWCEV5U09c
and i noticed from between 6.40 to 6.46 you can clearly see an antifa faggot club an old man with his back turned in the head, putting him to the floor. The cunt then skips off into the crowd. Do what you do pol. Find this fucker and bring him to sweet, sweet justice.
>inb4 notmypersonalarmy
>>
>>137652586
When are the REAL Anonymous gonna reveal the true identity of the second driver,who funded the bussed in atifags and the truth about the chopper?
>>
>>137652586
Fake Anonymous. Fake News.
>>
>>137652586
it's only one guy, 'the jester', who went after weev/daily stormer site, it's all over weev's gab.ai account.

he's a paid CIA asset and worked for the Obama admin, attacking Ecuador because they gave Assange sanctuary in their embassy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)

Claims to be a 'patriot' and 'did 4 tours of duty in Afghanistan' but is a flaming liberal shill.
>>
>>137652586
Anonymous doesn't exist anymore & if they did they would be far right
>>
We aren't friends with anonymous anymore, we stopped talking to them after they got co-oped by the CIA and FBI at occupy wall street.
>>
>>137652586
Is there a worse try-hard edgelord faggot than this clown? I can't think of any.
>>
>>137658962
They would?
>>
>>137658962
>Anonymous doesn't exist anymore

Anonymous is literally whoever declares themselves anonymous. That's the point.

I'm anonymous and so are you. We're the famous hacker called 4chan.
>>
File: 1483168094925.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483168094925.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>137652586
/pol/ should start a memecounterhacking group just for the lulz, just saying
>>
File: kkkdemocrats.jpg (43KB, 480x381px) Image search: [Google]
kkkdemocrats.jpg
43KB, 480x381px
>>
Fucking lmao are they still doing that shit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.