[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-Independent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6041.jpg (47KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6041.jpg
47KB, 640x426px
What are the Alt-centrist / Alt-moderate positions?
>>
She has the most perfect ass of all time
>>
>>137647978
Fuck off. Everyone just needs to fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_6043.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6043.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>137648189
She's canadian too :)
>>
File: 1486902433225.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486902433225.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>137647978

Alt-Human
>>
>>137648189
her underwear is supertight and makes the effect
>>
>>137647978
Alt-F4
>>
>>137648394
wtf i love leafs now
>>
>>137648399
Why is she dripping?
>>
File: hh.jpg (245KB, 1242x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
245KB, 1242x1500px
>>137647978
we think that both the nazis and the jews, the kkk and the blacks, the boss and the worker, the cook and the chicken should have a discussion as to the sauce in which that chicken should be cooked
>>
>>137648586
Kek
>>
File: IMG_6044.jpg (126KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6044.jpg
126KB, 640x1138px
>>137648586
New meme?
>>
>>137647978
I dont support either side, but wish for civil war none the less
>>
Unironic late 2000s neoliberalism.
>>
>>137647978
Me and my wife don't like political labels, but the closest would be the social democrat one. Historically happened that we live between Germany, Russia, France and Britain. My dad is a music teacher and quite a critical thinker and a nationalist, mother owns musical instrument shop, is apolitical, but dislikes foreigners, religion and jews. They both vote AfD(we moved to Germany when I was 13). I am sound technician at a cinema company, wife is a clinical psychologist. We are value reasonable oversight in economy with the merit-based welfare, friendly immigration for highly-skilled migrants needed for economy with a top-tier vetting system, state support for science, medicine, sport, nature, military and education. We oppose Islam, low-skilled mass-migration, censorship, foreign aid, political correctness, quotas, lobbying and uncontrolled surveillance. We vote AfD, attend PEGIDA rallies and anti-migration events. Have two kids of our own and two adopted girls, one from Nepal, another from Eritrea. In-laws are ok. Father-in-law is German guy, he works for BMW and a dedicated hunter and skier, very much like my dad. Mother-in-law is half-jewish through her mother(she was a Lutheran jew though, culturally and German by surname, family was never bothered during the Reich). She works in pharmacuitical business, protested Turkish migration back in the day and still does now, was critical of guilt inducing culture and Shoah industry. I would say our family is redpilled. Often we go on events all-together. Everyone votes AfD.
>>
File: cosmicpepe.jpg (80KB, 494x441px) Image search: [Google]
cosmicpepe.jpg
80KB, 494x441px
Alt-non-false-dichotomy position: Industrial civilization is predicated on fossil fuels, which are in decline. No form of renewable energy we presently know of can replace them. Also, global warming is real and caused by fossil fuels, but it's far too late to stop it, not to mention we're completely dependent on fossil fuels. Basically, we're fucked, but fuck the establishment so: TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!
>>
>>137647978
Support politicians who want to do what's best for the American people and not the globalist elites, such as President Trump.
>>
>alt
fucking cancer
>>
>>137647978
I have no fucking idea, but please post more of her.
>>
i identify as alt-centrist

im retarded enough to come to /pol/ to observe the civil meme war unfold, but im not retarded enough to buy into your retardedness
>>
File: d0a.jpg (550KB, 2244x708px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
550KB, 2244x708px
>Alt-centrist
fucko off
>>
>>137651868
http://imgur.com/r/STPeach
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.