[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think russia is behind this shit going on in america?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: better-dead-than-red-13.png (19KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
better-dead-than-red-13.png
19KB, 600x700px
Anyone else think russia is behind this shit going on in america?
>>
Nah
>>
why because CNN said so?
>>
>>137646387
>russia
here we go again...
>>
File: EUSSR.jpg (91KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
EUSSR.jpg
91KB, 640x519px
>>137646387
No, but the USSR was, we are seeing a plan put forth in the 1950's run it's course. But if you want to get real technical it goes back to before the Czar was killed and the Communists seized power. Go down that rabbit hole if you dare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
>>
>>137646387
Just you
>>
lol NOPE

russia is to the US what a mouse is to a cat

the "omg dangerous russia" is complete horseshit made up by lying, evil western news organizations. dont believe it for a second
>>
File: BetterDeadThanRed6.jpg (519KB, 550x738px) Image search: [Google]
BetterDeadThanRed6.jpg
519KB, 550x738px
Typical, (((Commie Tricks))).
>>
The only shit going on right now is the result of the USSRs' subversion protocols.
>>
File: 1501901570883.jpg (11KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1501901570883.jpg
11KB, 246x246px
>Having their military planes get dangerously close to ships to instigate
>Threaten war if you dont vote for someone
>Has had been fucking with america in multiple ocassions in the past

Nah, totally no russian happenings at all... All fake news. Believe me.
>>
>>137646387
yeps

Whats funny is some of you think Russia is your friends, they are not.

They fucking hate you turn RTon and you'll see 99% of it is to destroy the USA

They hate you, but keep sucking their balls ANTIFA cunts
>>
>>137646387
Maybe the Awans know. Ask one of them, or the 80+ dems whose systems they had access to.
>>
>>137647482
>>Having their military planes get dangerously close to ships to instigate

Tbf we've been doing that shit to each other since the Cold War started. They fly some plane into our airspace, we scramble jets, they go "Sorry officer I didn't know I couldn't do that" and go home.

Then like two days later we do the same thing to them.
>>
File: putin laughing at america.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
putin laughing at america.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>137646387
yes
>>
>>137646387
Let me get you in on a little secret
No major country in the world is Communist anymore, other than name only
You know why? It doesn't really work that well
>>
>>137646687
no, not election BS, i mean the commies and anarchists protesting n shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.