[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's eating you anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15

File: 1482076113860.png (334KB, 611x478px)
1482076113860.png
334KB, 611x478px
I'm gonna start this out with telling you all that I'm black, but what is the importance of that? Well, I am absolutely loving the climate right now. Finally you racist cucks get to reap what your forefathers have sown. I really don't have hatred against white people, and I have quite a lot of white friends too. I'm agnostic, but if there's some sort of cosmic balance, it is acting out its will right now. Colonialism, and the quest for sovereignty will hopefully catch up. I mean look at history, I'm not asking people to feel bad about themselves, everyone should be proud of who they are and raise their children that way too. But, can we at least acknowledge the atrocities of the fucking past? I'm sure a lot of people feel disillusioned, but Jesus Christ. Everything is sjw or blm with you guys, as if people couldn't want to just be on an equal playing field. Either way I'm eager to hear opinions if you've read this far. Call me whatever but help me gain a better understanding, WITH LOGIC, of your pov.
>>
>>137641224
This poor nigger didn't learn to read good cuz of slavery! Awww nigga needs some reparations. I would pay but I'm too busy cashing in that white privilege.
>>
>>137641224
take a look at africa today and tell me you don't have it good

>my people were slaves too
I'd get lynched for saying that as a white guy.
>>
Am Black too, read history you fool, the Barbary Slave Trade enslaved more european whites than the african slave trade; should the muslims pay repatriations? The west starting with England ended slavery! There are 46 million people living in slavery today and mostly in muslim countries! You have no historical understanding, you just want to play the victim and lecture everyone from your fake moral high ground Most people in history were slaves, there was serfdom, feudalism, Aztec slavery etc pick up a fucking book nigga
>>
File: 9200483.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
9200483.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>>137641224
Here's the thing man -- we ARE on an even playing field. Right here. Right now.

I'm guessing you're in your 20s? I'm 21, for the purpose of this I'm going to assume you are of a similar age.

So I've grown up in the same society as you. A society HUNDREDS of years (dozens of our lifetimes) removed from slavery....60 years (THREE of our lifetimes) removed from segregation, a society without systemic discrimination.

I went to school with you. I've lived in the same neighborhoods as you. I've worked alongside you.

Guess what? The atrocities have been acknowledged a thousand times over. Can you honestly look me in the eye and say that these things have not been acknowledged?

I'm tired of being blamed for the pain you feel in life (pain that is often similar to the pain I feel).

I'm tired of being expected to apologize AT ALL for my identity/culture, when no other identities/cultures are EVER expected to.
>>
The globalists want a homogenized society. They are flooding western nations with illegal immigrants for this reason. The systematic destruction of western civilization, with all the good and bad that it carries. The neoliberals/neocons in power are the agents of the globalist elites. This shit is not good. We need to support one another to stop their bullshit. I am fine with colored folks and intermarriage, but when it becomes a systematic thing then no it is creepy as hell.
>>
Not all races were created equal
>>
>>137641224
For me it's not even about race or sexuality or any of that shit. It's about the obvious pattern and constant demands to be a burden on society as opposed to producing. don't want to be thought of as a worthless piece of shit? Don't be one. Pretty simple.
>>
>>137643439
So much fucking this. How is it so hard for some people to grasp?
>>
>>137641224
Why are you here?
>>
We wuz on /pol/
>>
The atrocities have been acknowledged.
The general opinion is that we didn't do enough.
>>
>>137641224
Should black people always be nice to me because I got jumped by black people in middle school? No fuck that. That was the past and I don't care. I control my life and that shit doesn't affect me. I'm a grown ass man now. I don't hate a race or expect anything from them for the actions of people in the past. I live my life to the best I can. If I said I did not treat people a certain way because of the color of their skin, would you still call me racist?
>>
File: 0ambevnn.5ct.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
0ambevnn.5ct.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>137643439

/thread
>>
File: JewSA_today.jpg (300KB, 1055x666px) Image search: [Google]
JewSA_today.jpg
300KB, 1055x666px
>>137641224
>What's eating you anon?
The lack of an extant gas chamber that can handle ~320M customers...
>>
>>137641224
>Finally you racist cucks get to reap what your forefathers have sown
At least my forefathers sowed something. You baboon niggers never did anything noteworthy at all so this washing your hands in innocence is not very impressive.
>>
File: 1483646809911.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483646809911.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>137641224
Please tell me this is not copypasta.
>>
File: Injustice.png (475KB, 481x600px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice.png
475KB, 481x600px
>>137641453
You don't have to be a genius to realize the economic momentum slavery bought white people, both directly and indirectly. Ignore for a minute Jim Crow, segregation, wage gaps, opportunity gaps, gentrification, white flight, gerrymandering, and leave only slavery.

That shit will be damaging for far longer than it was ever around. In the UK when slavery was abolished (slowly) former slave owners received huge subsidies from the government and compensation with which to purchase the means of production. This essentially gave people who had already been taking advantage of free labor first dibs on the industrial revolution. Even middle class whites owned slaves, and poor white yeomen had at the very least their imagined superiority over the negro to satisfy them in the face of economic inequality.

Blacks aren't RIGHT to be rude or uppity or racist, but it certainly is understandable.

And to say systemic racism no longer exists is just ignorant as fuck.
>>
>>137641224
Most acts of injustice in history involving an European and an African also involved another wiling, complicit African. How come those African slavery/imperialism enablers are never spoken about? One word: propaganda
>>
File: civil_rights_red_scare.png (1MB, 980x659px) Image search: [Google]
civil_rights_red_scare.png
1MB, 980x659px
>>137643439
>a society without systemic discrimination.

Wait, so you're willing to agree affirmative action isn't systemic discrimination?
>>
File: feels_bene.png (616KB, 973x1053px) Image search: [Google]
feels_bene.png
616KB, 973x1053px
>>137643439
Fucking this.
>>
File: f2936e1560393528510c66e8b2fb6584.jpg (882KB, 902x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f2936e1560393528510c66e8b2fb6584.jpg
882KB, 902x1280px
>>137645523
They are spoken about quite often. Just because opportunistic Africans are willing to perpetuate injustices upon one another (as is a certain manipulative subset of any race) doesn't give license to the Europeans who also perpetuated the injustice. Both groups of people are wrong. It is not as though Europeans wouldn't have taken slaves if it werne't for Africans selling each other. Indentured servitude and slavery, I suspect, would have happened in whatever group of people first seized enough of the Earth's resources to amass an imperialist force. Rome did it. Carthage did it. Egypt it is now argued did not have slavery, but I doubt it was pleasant to live under a Pharaoh.

All societies have manipulative and opportunistic assholes who seek to reimpose animal conditions upon man. This does not forgive or exempt injustices of one group upon another. Nor does it absolve the lasting ramifications of that manipulation.
>>
>>137645299
That looks like an actual attempt at debate. I'm down with it, friend, let's talk slavery.

Slavery wasn't all that great. Sure, it allowed the south to keep its status way past its time, but understand that by that time slavery was obsolete and counter productive, especially when considering that it set back the south economically when compared to the richer, industrialised northern states. Of course we can discuss about how slavery became some sort of status thing in the pre-war South, but I digress. My point is that the economic momentum you mention didn't exist, and the best proof of that is that, again, by that time most modern economies had already phased out of slavery. Some even centuries before it became an issue. So.. did whitey benefit from slavery all that much? No, not really, sorry.

(cont)
>>
>>137641224
Im glad you brought this up, as an individual of jewish descent I am appalled at your blatant pride in your egyptian heritage, pride in the enslavement of my hebrew ancestors and feel your people need to pay reperations in order to right this atrocity but Im not saying to feel bad about who you are or anything just acknowledge your atrocities.
>>
File: 1502494561205.jpg (90KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1502494561205.jpg
90KB, 800x532px
>>137641224
>the atrocities of the fucking past:
We didn't send you the fuck home after the Civil War ended.

Now the rest of us have to be burdened with 86% blacks on welfare for the last 50 years. Life is pretty good here instead of west Africa. Sorry your fee-fees are bruised but I got problems too. We either figure it out together as Americans or you can take your passive aggressive racism disguised as history and politics and stick it up your ass. We've had enough of 10% of the population causing 50% of the problems in this country
>>
>>137645707
I think it is about time to do away with affirmative action, but it doesn't seem to have held people back in any meaningful way.
>>
File: BixNood.png (79KB, 1292x297px) Image search: [Google]
BixNood.png
79KB, 1292x297px
>>137643439
Saved
>>
>>137641224
>1 post by this ID

just saving you guys from wasting your time w/ 200 more posts on top of the 26 already here that OP has not responded too.
>>
>>137642972
BASED
>>
File: 1497980713215.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497980713215.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
There is litterally nothing wrong with colonialism
>>
>>137646623
>>137645299
Now let's discuss compensations. UK is hardly an example considering they also gave huge compensations to former slave-owners who suddenly lost their products, but let's ignore that. Back when UK decided to pay compensation to former slaves, the money was a pittance and it was granted depending on several factors: a former slave for a certain colony (and please remember slavery was mostly a colonial thing) would receive more money than another one from a poorer colony. It wasn't some sort of blanket compensation (like the one you seem to defend) for all slaves and, if I remember well, please correct me, didn't include children or free descendants of former slaves (which existed by then in several colonies).

So, modern day compensations are not only against common law (we cannot expect the descendants of a murderer to go to jail for the crimes of their ancestor) but also against the very terms that countries of that time set for proper compensations.

(cont)
>>
File: 1501844378723.jpg (85KB, 617x631px) Image search: [Google]
1501844378723.jpg
85KB, 617x631px
>>137641224
You expect us to believe you're really a nigger when you write that well? Pics with timestamp or you're a larper.
>>
>>137648328
So what does systemic racist means in modern day America, where every man is equal under the law and we even pretend that the insane black crime statistics are somehow to blame on something that happened 200 years ago? Well, in my opinion systemic racism in America (it actually exists in other countries and cultures, but we can discuss Japan another day) is but a ghost that the left seems obsessed with but I can't for the life of me find any proof of. As known Uncle Tom Larry Elder said: please tell me where in the law a black man is judged any different than a white man.
>>
If you live in most 1st world western countries right now there is 100% equal opportunity for all. Maybe a bit more than that if you are black American since affirmative action is actually skewed in your favor.

Despite this, black people achieve nothing, ruin almost everything they touch. Show zero gratitude for being raised in a world built by white people, all technology by white people. All their luxuries and most everything good in the world-> white people. Still. All black American does is bitch and moan about how hard he's got it.

I'm glad neo-nazi groups are showing activity now, merely because it is some semblance of push back against the tide of white-shaming and lefty group-think.

Why would I ever feel shame for colonialism? You think black people didnt have their own slavery for many centuries? They were simply beat at their own game and now they want to play the pathetic loser card.

Frankly I dont care about history that much. I prefer to look at present. There is literally nothing for black people to whine about. Most have never even experienced racism in their lives. Nor have had any disadvantage for being black. Being a whiny bitch just isnt a good look. Especially when your "race" is contributing very little in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_3941.jpg (266KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.jpg
266KB, 683x1024px
>>137645299
You apes were better off under the lash then you are free. You treat each other worse than the harshest master ever did. You belong in the jungle with the rest of your race. We'd gladly ship every one of you back over there, unfortunately you refuse to leave because you have made a lifestyle of perpetually leeching off whitey.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.