[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mentally ill should be gassed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (18).jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (18).jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
I say this as someone with crippling mental illness myself. I and people like myself contribute nothing productive and are just a drain on society, so why should we be allowed to exist? I think we should fund a government program that mandates anyone with mental illness be euthanized in a quick and painless way. At the same time, disability benefits and other forms of welfare could be entirely eliminated, saving trillions of dollars every year. I personally would not hesitate to go through with it. I think it's my duty to my country and my race.
>>
I would personally pull the trigger to eliminate all mentally ill people.
>>
>>137628272
>>137628769

TAKE YOUR MEDS
>>
>>137629113
Meds don't really do anything to cure mental illness.
>>
>>137628272
Lol psychiatric hospitals DO NOT do group sessions like this. Most people in a psych ward are too unpredictable because of psychosis. Most depressed people are totally decompensated and do not want to talk to strangers.
>>
>>137628272
OP, you would be surprised how many mental illnesses are really just nutritional deficiencies. Did you get any sun this summer? Most people are magnesium deficient, but you can fix that with a relaxing epsom salt bath. Look into Tianeptine if you're depressed and aren't a raging addict. Look into a high fat/low carb diet, it's one of the easiest diets and good for your brain. Your brain is mostly made of Omega 3 fat, if you arent eating wild caught fish of grass fed butter or plant sources you will literally go crazy.
>>
>>137631331

I've been to three different psych wards and they were all big into group therapy. That is all you do all day, go to group therapy.
>>
File: Assburger.jpg (47KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Assburger.jpg
47KB, 500x377px
Your opinion sucks.

Enjoy this picture of an assburger.
>>
>>137632556
Once you're feeling a little better try light excercise, like walking, preferably in nature if you can get to it. Find a nice quiet spot with a view or near water if you can. You only need one good one. If possible, go hiking somewhere there are no people around. People aren't designed to live in cities, we need to hear the wind and the birds sometimes. If you have self control/arent a raging addict and are at the emd of your rope, try a moderate does of MDMA in your bedroom by yourself, just once or twice, and think about your problems. It will force you to remember what its like to be optimistic, to see your problems and traumas from a perspective lacking negative emotion. It will give you a differemt way to think aboit the things that are currently dragging you down. Your reality is created partly by your expectations
>>
>>137632556
>nutritional deficiencies cause untreatable personalty disorders you've had your entire life
Ok buddy.
>>
File: peterson-tragedy-vs-evil.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
peterson-tragedy-vs-evil.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>137628272

Educate yourself larper. You do not have to be so stupid entire life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbuNvNJJaRg
>>
>>137628272t
that movie is jewish and subversive as fuck. subhuman degenerate "art"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.