[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official apologize for doubting trump thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0782.jpg (100KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
100KB, 1024x914px
APOLOGIZE

I feel like an utter disgrace of a human for not trusting trump.
He LITERALLY came to bat for us and for much of the rally.
>>
File: DEuCD9xWsAAdWSm.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DEuCD9xWsAAdWSm.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
>>137627878
Never doubt the chosen one
>>
File: IMG_0761.jpg (216KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
216KB, 768x768px
“George Washington was a slave owner. Are we gonna take down statues of George Washington? ... you're changing history, you're changing culture...you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
WE DONT DESERVE HIM
>>
>>137627878
Sorry Dad.
>>
Holy shit, I actually do have to apologize. I've been anti trump since the beginning because I figured he was a kiked up new yorker who would cut us loose the second it was inconvenient to defend us.

Fuck, I am so sorry.
>>
>>137627878
I didn't have faith in Trump winning the election, so I was punished with not winning a ton of money betting on him.

I've been 100% faithful ever since. Trump is part of our hive mind. He thinks like us.
>>
>>137627878
We will ride or die with President Donald John Trump! Kek be with us in 2018 with gains in the House and the Senate with Trumpers going into the government to MAGA!
>>
File: IMG_0785.png (362KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.png
362KB, 450x450px
>>137627878

I never abandoned trump because trump trusts Bannon over his own Sexy as fuck Jew daughter. His agenda will stay nationalist and pro white!!!
>>
Video for those unable to watch now?
>>
>>137627878
I can't say I haven't doubted him in 2 or 3 cases but damn... This guy just proves me he's the chose one every time.
>>
File: IMG_0765.png (2MB, 1920x1068px)
IMG_0765.png
2MB, 1920x1068px
>>137629103

DONT FORGET VOTE MCCAIN RYAN AND MCCONEL OUT!

NO MORE RINOS!
>>
Fuckin BASEDDDDDDDD
>>
>>137628768
it's inconvenient for him to not support you since his approval rating is at an all time low and many republicans have abandoned him. you think trump really gives a shit about you nerds? he's only looking out for himself. he's not even a real republican.
>>
What did he do??
>>
>>137627878
I am absolutely 100% in love with this man. No homo.
>>
>>137629913
>his inconvenient for him to not support you since his approval rating is at an all time low
It's higher than it's even been because of his tough stance on NK. Openly supporting white nationalists is not a realpolitik move.
>you think trump really gives a shit about you nerds?
No, I think he shares our ideas which is all that matters.
>he's not even a real republican.
Neither are we.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.