[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any dixie anons would care to tell a leaf what they think of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1493125037516.jpg (93KB, 395x584px) Image search: [Google]
1493125037516.jpg
93KB, 395x584px
any dixie anons would care to tell a leaf what they think of racial tensions going on right now? has it affected you in any way? what's the general opinion going through your family, friends, general entourage? everyone is memeing but we rarely get stories from your perspective
>>
GA anon. Nobody seems to give a shit. Pretty infuriating desu. Leftists even want to deface stone mountain.
>>
>>137625464
I'll bet that you could protect the monuments by showing up to block the criminals. I doubt that the police would attack you and protect the criminals. Instead, they are counting on the good people to do nothing so they have an excuse for letting the monuments be destroyed. Just showing up, ideally with some ladies, to block the monuments would be enough.
>>
>>137625835
id probably get disowned by friends and family. might do it anyway though. its obvious this is only going to get worse.
>>
>>137626410
The President just defended the peaceful protestors, so I think it's safe(r) to defend *history*.
>>
>>137625464

Don't they realize that Martin Luther King Jr.'s I have a dream speech is meaningless if Stone Mountain is just a mountain? How fucking stupid are leftists, even under their own logic.
>>
>>137627324
I think the irony is lost on them.
>>
>>137625005
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>137625835
>with some ladies
lmao keep dreaming nerd
>>
>>137627324
destroying history of beliefs born out of ignorance and greed is only bound to bring them back faster
>>
>>137625005
I can only assume you mean issues such as monuments being destroyed and other supposedly "white supremacist" bs.
As far as that goes, I find it absolutely saddening that the left wants to destroy statues of Robert E. Lee when the man was the most decorated soldier in US history and didn't stand for slavery or secession.
These people don't know that this man was fighting against the democratic North which adamantly supported slavery for YEARS prior to the Civil War.
Yet they want to align him with the very ideals he was against and destroy monuments to him in the name of "anti-hate".
You have to be an emotionally driven, full-blown retard who has dodged even shitty history books in order to be for that movement.
>>
>>137630980
Alternatively, their goal is to eliminate everything American, Western, and White, and the Confederate memorials are the lowest-hanging fruit, and their plan is to chip away at one thing at a time.
>>
NC here. We've been at crypto racial war since the 60's. Rape, murder, and generally thuggery aimed one way.
>>
>>137625005
FL anon, absolutely none. All these fuckers are bussed in from out of town. also the only black people iv ever seen in my neighborhood work at the security gate
>>
>>137625464
kassem reeds reviewng plans to rename downtown streets. Niggers are infuriating, i was pissed when i lived out there and they renamed hartsfield to hartsfield -jackson. nonstop appeasement of the liberal elite you think the dumb nigs in atl gave a fuck about that? or ever fly?
>>
>>137631922
>Rape, murder, and generally thuggery aimed one way.
The time is ripe for ending the war on Whites. Can't you disseminate the stats that prove this?
>>
MS here... nothing really being said about it. People don't like talking about it at work for obvious reasons.
Everyone in the South knows that the rest of the country are the ones pushing the anti-confederate bullshit. It's not seen as racism but Southern Pride, binding together against the North's oppression and prejudice against southerners, and state's rights. Hell, even the blacks think it's stupid to censor all the confederate flags and statues. This has been going on for over 10yr and it's obvious the the South are not the ones pushing this agenda.
>>
>>137633347
still black must resent them to a degree? it's more a rational non censure thing right?
>>
>>137633781
Blacks resent racism and there's a lot around but not the Confederacy.
Racism is less prominent in the South because we are about 50/50 in this area; so whites are around blacks all the time and everyone knows there are stand-up blacks and then there are thugs. Most of the blacks pulling the race card are the younger generation... the older ones respect the Confederacy because "You gotta know where you come from"
>>
From AL:

The city that I live in was quickly becoming a ghetto under our first black mayor who put us in massive debt, saw violent crime rise and so on but we've since elected a white mayor and things are pretty okay right now. The nigger ex mayor is running again and our election later this year. They recently had a debate, the the ex-mayor's opening statement was spent calling the current mayor racist because he's white.

As far as the day to day goes, I deal with black folks on a normal basis and generally speaking they're fine, unless you go to the hood. If you're white and you go over there, you'll get mobbed by 20 niggers and end up beaten half to death. Robbed too of course.

Taking the extremes out though, I think we get along with each other well enough. The no good thug niggers are just as awful as trailer park meth heads but on average I think we're okay. The only racial tension incidents that I see are on the news, in almost exclusively Democrat cities and states but nothing like that happens here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.