[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He dindu nuffin wrong!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: gamer.png (295KB, 664x757px) Image search: [Google]
gamer.png
295KB, 664x757px
All he wanted do was play video games like a good ole boy
>>
>>137606948
I feel bad for the guy. Kike or not, he was driven mad by a world that has gone completely batshit. It could happen to the best of us.
>>
>>137606948
> getting cucked by his own mother to the police like that
even she wants to get rid of him
>>
I read a theory from another anon in another thread.

>fat girl hit by car
>she has a concussion and faints
>retard check the pulse but doesn't feel it because of fat and no medical training
>engage shitty CPR because that's what she saw in movies or whatever
>on a person that just lost consciousness from concussion
>proceed to crush her heart
>death ensue

Will they publish the autopsy of the girl? Because at 32 you don't have a heart attack like that. Maybe she was killed by the person doing CPR, which clears the 2nd degree murder charge for that guy.
>>
File: 1501390096886.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1501390096886.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
Literally this
>>
reply to a previous thread

>>137605402
His half of minute before he hit that road bump could be his salvation. I'm sure there is CCTV footage. If he was chased by mobs with bats as I think he was, he had no other way but ahead.

The crowd of faggots just entered that street, saw it live on periscope. he could possibly not even see the crowd looking in his mirror to check the back. The street is downhill.

I was looking everywhere for prior footage.
>>
>>137607556
>fat girl hit by car
>proceed to crush her heart with CPR

pick one, twiggy boy.
>>
>>137606948
He was a paid shill, just like Kessler who organized the rally.

Did you know he was an Obama supporter and attended Occupy Wall Street?

The more you dig into this shit, the more you uncover...

Don't take any of this at face value. It all follows Soros' rules for government toppling to a T.

Its the Purple Revolution.
>>
>>137607804
Look at this :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbag#Triggering_conditions

>Airbags are designed to deploy in frontal and near-frontal collisions more severe than a threshold defined by the regulations governing vehicle construction in whatever particular market the vehicle is intended for: United States regulations require deployment in crashes at least equivalent in deceleration to a 23 km/h (14 mph) barrier collision

His airbag didn't trigger, which means he was driving at 14 mph or less.

>>137608047
It's just a theory. You don't get hit in the heart by a car when you're standing. If her heart is crushed, it means she died from CPR.
>>
>>137607804
There's no CCTV footage.

If there is any of him looking the least bit innocent it will disappear
>>
>>137608250
I'm pretty convinced that he tried to avoid it at best. To see the brake lights right before that fucker hit his car with the flag pole and say he was accelerating continuously from uphill is criminal.

If he was into it he could just make left of the sidewalk and kill at least 30 people. The street was packed
>>
File: 1502821258910.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502821258910.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
I mean look at this, she is crushing her heart not doing CPR. WTF.

Any source for this video by the way?
>>
>>137608663
I know... this is important to retrieve any clips now, maybe some libtard will post anything on youtube or twitter and we can find it before it gets scrubbed.
>>
>>137606948
HAHAHA! He deserves what he got!! JAIL!!!!!!
Where's your white pride? Why don't you have his back? Are you gonna pay his legal fees? NOPE!!!!!!!!!! Are you just going to let him suffer and rot in jail!!!!! YUP!!!!!
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>137606948
where's the father

did the curse of the single mother strike again
>>
File: Sam_Hyde.jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Hyde.jpg
15KB, 233x267px
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck of mom I need vidya
>>
>>137608250
Speed doesn't kill pedestrians. It's the weight/mass Involved in the collision.

A motorcycle can plot into a crowd going 150 and you'll get some broken bones. A semi at 20 can kill dozens. Ask ISIS. Seems they have better education and grasp on basic science than American nazis.
>>
>>137608884
That's what CPR is

Broken ribs are expected if it's properly applied
>>
the driver ran out of the charger and jumped in the back of the black suv.
the nazi kid came out of the other suv and sat on the ground until police came.
>>
CPR is pretty forceful and cracking a few ribs is considered par for the course. Also that looks like an old lady.
>>
>>137609832
Of course.
>>
>>137608884
She can't crush her heart, but she can break some ribs that puncture her heart.
>>
>>137606948
fuckin /v/ trash
>>
>>137606948

aahahahahahhaa what a faggot. this place truly is full of effeminate cucks
>>
>>137609832
Died in a car accident before he was born I think (5 months into pregnancy)

Found this little gem, first I see on adjacent market, sadly not on the one I seek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw

At 7:05, I swear is that old freak molesting a flower from the photo with the nigger with the makeshift flamethrower.
>>
>>137606948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnKYZiQoJWw
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.