[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize by being a racist you are playing directly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1502774035051.png (133KB, 268x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502774035051.png
133KB, 268x322px
>tfw you realize by being a racist you are playing directly into the jews divide and conquer tactics.

Seriously, if all races united we could do away with the jews forever but you are too stupid to see that hating niggers is exactly what they want you to do.
>>
and hating muslims, no?
>>
>>137606700

the reason muslims hate the western world is because they all know exactly whats going on and hate us for letting it happen.
>>
>>137606812
stop letting it happen
>>
>>137606600
Maybe pakis, blacks, etc. should stop being such cunts then.
SAGE
>>
>>137606600
Fuck off Hoss Gos
>>
>>137606927

I am trying, many people are starting to realize who the real enemy is but until people realize that nationalist =/= white power we are fucked.
We need more nationalists of color to come forward to show people its not about white power.
>>
>>137607049

They are being cunts because they are brainwashed to hate white people.
Once they realize who their real enemy is all of their rage will be directed at the jew
>>
>>137607284
>pakis don't hate jews
>they fuck kids because of jews
No they don't now fuck off to tumblr with this shit you commie
>>
File: 1412431.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412431.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>137608077

You are the one that needs to fuck off retard

Everyone look at the shill , the exact type of reverse racism that is holding us back from destroying the international jewry
>>
>>137608622
>No argument
>No flag
>Everyone look at the shill
>reverse racism
Look at this clueless faggot more like. Imagine actually thinking that pakis don't hate jews. 2/10b8 stop bumping this crap tumblrfag. SAGE
>>
>>137606600
Ignore this thread.

>>137602745 Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box
>>
>>137609442

Are you actually retarded or just a complete shill?
I already explained that the reason browns hate westerners is because they know the jews run our countries and hate us for letting it happen.
>>
>>137609594

kill yourself shlomo, theres a reason all the shills come out of the woodwork to attempt to sage this thread because its the truth
>>
>>137606600
>muh jews
The invasion or "migrant crisis" as liberals call it is real
muh jews can wait, you're just telling us to shut up, which is ofcourse never going to happen, people like you who say nothing are run over, you are never heard of again.
>>
>>137610226

I do not say nothing , ofcourse the migrant invasion is real and its just another tactic to separate the population.
So we fight a giant race war that leaves millions of whites blacks and browns dead and in the end the jews still control your country and laugh as you die.
>>
>>137609759
They hated us before that you fucking leafhider. But, yeah, I won't worry about them raping their way across my country since they aren't actually a problem because jews. wtf I love 3rd world savages now
>>137609594
>sage goes in the options box
It surely does
>>
>>137610781

Go ahead, have your race war and get millions of whites killed so in the end you can achieve nothing and jews can still control your country, fucking idiot .
>>
The race war is a trap set by the Jews , hating people of different colors is exactly what they want you to do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.