[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Unplug /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cb2r9aU.png (164KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
Cb2r9aU.png
164KB, 400x291px
I've had enough, I don't want to think about politics anymore. The constant political arguments, the conspiracies, the shilling, I'm done with it all. The only problem is that I cant' escape it, Americans are so fucking stupid and regurgitate shit at me that they see on the Colbert Report 2.0. I just want to blue pill myself and check out of politics for the rest of my life. It's so pointless to argue, no one changes their opinion and either people accept that they don't know everything and shut the fuck up or they are arrogant enough to think they can educate you. I'm sick of it.

How do I check myself out of this machine? Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
Turn off the computer and go outside.
>>
Buy a gaming pc and crunchy roll subscription and a shit ton of weed and xanax and just embrace escapism
>>
1.Deactive Facebook
2.Stop coming to /pol/
3.Get a time consuming hands on hobby
4.?????
5.Profit
>>
>>137605959
when i switched my attention into crypto-currency , it was the day i stoped to care bout pol .

you make your own reality kids
>>
>>137605959
Move to /ck/. Start building model trains and grow real hops in the landscapes. Masturbate all day. Play videogames
>>
Get fit. Let it be gym or in the nature. Hiking is pretty good.
>>
>>137606327
Still get suggested news stories on my Android phone. Still get suggested videos on YouTube.
>>
>>137607757
Then don't use those services? Christ, you don't need to be connected to tech 24/7.
>>
>>137605959
I've been feeling the same way for months now. Can't bring myself to browse here regularly or care about politics anymore. Feel like I want to quit using the internet completely. I think once you reach this point you have to choose between improving your life or giving up completely.
>>
>>137605959
Same position. I can't stop thinking about how frustrating it is that people don't see the obvious. I am open minded to different sides, but there are others who are so stubborn and convinced that these ANTIFA and BLM people are being heroes and it's such a sick double standard. I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>137605959
Take the Greenpill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.