[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Over LARPers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ironic.nazi.jpg (107KB, 687x597px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.nazi.jpg
107KB, 687x597px
You had your fun. But the real world has real consequences.

It's over
>>
File: The ironic death of pol 2.0.jpg (934KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
The ironic death of pol 2.0.jpg
934KB, 2000x2000px
>>137604513
>>
>>137604513
So now we have to deal with unironic Nazis?
>>
>>137604513
like becoming roadkill for being an antifa piece of shit
>>
File: northern_segregation.png (2MB, 1419x1419px) Image search: [Google]
northern_segregation.png
2MB, 1419x1419px
>>137604513

Meanwhile liberal/leftists live in the most racially segregated cities in the USA so they don't get redpilled and become Nazis

http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2017/Why-Is-Chicago-So-Segregated/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM#t=0m50s
>>
>>137604513
Ignore this thread.

>>137602745 Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box
>>
Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning mayors to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches. If there's anything statue related worth protesting its what's put in its place.
>>
File: 1502813170766.png (6KB, 444x247px) Image search: [Google]
1502813170766.png
6KB, 444x247px
>>137604513
SAGE
>>
You're right, the ironic nazism is over and genuine nazism is about to begin
>>
SAGE SHILL THREADS
>>
I will still larp as one here and nothing you do will stop me. I was never spergy enough to take it in real life though
>>
wtf I believe Hitler did something wrong now?
>>
Is baked ok
>>
>>137604513
Remember when people used to ironically post traps, but then the meme wore off and they didn't get their own board?
Remember when people used to ironically post mlp, but then the meme wore off and they didn't get their own board?
I memba.
I can literally smell the kvetching.
>>
>>137604781
your fagginess is next level. your flag should include homo pegasi sodomizing each other.
>>
>>137605901
Was about to post this.

How does it feel knowing that Antifa were the very ones who sparked the return of fascism?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.